Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. nosirrahx

nosirrahx MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2017
    As someone who has been homeless, on assistance, a single father of 2 and later in life self made and quite successful, I can tell you that this meme is literally the opposite of how I feel, given my life experiences.

2. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    If only you were a god, then we could take your words at face value. But since you are a man and NOT giving any rational arguments which we can judge for ourselves.... heh, nice try... Thankfully, some of us are not that gullible!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nosirrahx

nosirrahx MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2017
    I can only speak for myself, some people are not that humble and speak for everyone. Out here in western MA there are a LOT of people on the far left, like "CNN is far too Conservative for me" to the left. There are 2 massive groups that love Marxism.

18-24 YOs that took sociology at a far left college but have never actually had a job or any real experience in the real world. They certainly fancy themselves experts though, at literally every political subject since the dawn of time.
    This is followed by a smaller group usually around 30ish that have a long list of employers, family, ex-SOs, friends ....... that are definitely responsible for all of the problems in their life.

And don't get me wrong, I am no far of the right either. Anyone too far to one extreme or another rubs me the wrong way, usually due to their inability to take any opposing point of view seriously.

4. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Far Left in the US, eh.... Measured by how they view CNN? (Oh, FFCOL....)

Perhaps you should get out a bit, m8... You know, just to get in touch with the world.... as in 'reality'... (Jeez...)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. vladnil

vladnil MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2019

In Russia, Maria Shukshina, Shukshina's daughter, is running a viral program against Feko.
    Cut from the 4-hour meeting, quite interesting moments.
    They don't let all the videos through for some reason?

6. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
  7. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    In the meantime the FLCCC Alliance has published a clear statement:

"FLCCC Alliance Statement on the Irregular Actions of Public Health Agencies and the Widespread Disinformation Campaign Against Ivermectin"

https://covid19criticalcare.com/vid...d-disinformation-campaign-against-ivermectin/

Another interesting link in this article, maybe interesting for @gorski published by the "Union of Concerned Scientists"

"The Disinformation Playbook
    How Business Interests Deceive, Misinform, and Buy Influence at the Expense of Public Health and Safety "

https://www.ucsusa.org/resources/disinformation-playbook

8. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    It is reasonable to follow the interests. But that is a difficult task and must be proven, else everyone is an expert and then we know what happens...

9. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    You mean the usefulness of Ivermectin or the general case studies posted at the Playbook have to be proven?
    Or do you mean the accusation of disinformation generally?

Well, I can only 'judge' from my personal experiences (knowing how to read and evaluate medical study results). The case Ivermectin clearly indicates suppression of data, cherry-picking and twisting of results.

While noticing that clearly I also know what its approval would mean for those who have invested millions in new covid drugs and the vaccines and rather useless stuff such as Remdesivir.

They would lose a bunch of capital. And the intent to avoid that is obvious.

The bad thing is: While they force people to wait for their stuff people are dying from covid and IVM could have saved them....and expensive meds are a burden for any (poorer) country.

10. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    @ Yen yes exactly I agree with you

11. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #2511 Mr.X, May 14, 2021
    Last edited: May 14, 2021
    Worse thing is to know they could've died of anything else. Again, there are wrong pcr tests, false positives, deliberate wrong diagnostics, reactions from past flu vaccines, lies and a long etcetera.

12. I Completely agree :)

13. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    I meant "profit", Yen...

14. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    #2514 case-sensitive, May 15, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2021

15. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Who knows, we probably got viruses from other worlds, hitching a ride on comets/pieces of other worlds, since they are incredibly resilient...

A long time ago I saw an article explaining how they can survive on the surface of our space modules, when they go back down, i.e. a re- entry into the atmosphere and a crash...

And we know some comets have water/ice and whatnot, soooo... Or maybe they are a punishment by more advanced species? :p

16. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Not me but others... And they're not fantasies

17. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Pharmafia is a cartel of criminals within the law with immense inconceivable power to rule the f**king world. Yes sir.

18. yes brother you are absolutely correct addressing Pharma companies as Pharma mafia's . i completely agree with you in this . i passed micro bio in year 2008 in which i came to know about the reality going behind in global sphere.

19. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Sorry, what's this, what it means?

20. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Pharmafia, eager to kill your offspring while making bunches of dollars in the process.