Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    #2601 case-sensitive, Jun 6, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2021

2. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Well, if they are immune - it matters not...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2603 Yen, Jun 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    I've waited for that confirming my idea that immunity resulting from a natural SARS-Cov-2 infection probably remains a lifetime.
    "SARS-CoV-2 infection induces long-lived bone marrow plasma cells in humans"
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03647-4_reference.pdf

And: "SARS-CoV-2 antibody-positivity protects against reinfection for at least seven months with 95% efficacy".
    7 months confirmed (of course there can't be more until today).

For all those corona vaccine adherents .. vaccines are no way better protective than a natural infection nor is a vaccination advised / needed after a natural infection.

https://www.thelancet.com/action/showPdf?pii=S2589-5370(21)00141-3

Edit:
    The 'thing' about antibody levels.

I also thought declining antibody levels indicate loss of immunity / protection.
    But this was due to the fact that I am no pro.

In the meantime I updated my knowledge learning stuff....
    And today I know that low or absent ab levels do NOT mean loss of protection!

reasons:
    -cellular immunity due to dominant TH1 pathway
    -long-lived plasma cells (b cells) when found in bone marrow one usually has got a long lasting 'immune memory' despite of declining ab levels.

What I can't get though is that THE professionals are still debating about ab levels.
    It IS common that ab levels do decline after several months.
    This has nothing to do with losing immunity, though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #2604 Mr.X, Jun 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    Sheep sheep sheep
    They deserve to be enslaved not me or family

The imbecile one in green shirt deserves clean all detritus, even from our pets, with bare hands

I'm starting to strongly believe all psychopaths living at upper stairs in the chain food deserve to live like gods and oppress all below them, geez

5. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    #2605 case-sensitive, Jun 11, 2021

6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    SARS-CoV-2 infection induces long-lived bone marrow plasma cells in humans
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03647-4

7. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yes, expect for those who succumb to it and die or those who have to live somehow with long Covid and now we even know that some kids can have long and nasty Covid, that many people have their brains scrambled by it, fatigue and similar symptoms f**k up their lives and so on and on...

Nice little inexistent illness, a "fantasy" of an "epidemic", eh?

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #2608 Mr.X, Jun 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    Baseless imbecility. Facepalm.
    Alarmist clown pink transvestite.

9. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Says a sensationalist conspiraloon - it would have been laughable if it weren't DANGEROUS to spew that s**t around!!!

In fact, I think it's criminal to spread that BS around!!! Quarrelling with facts (like people dying of it or suffering long term to the point where your life as you used to live it - is gone) is extremely stoopid, to boot!

10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
  11. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
  12. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2612 Yen, Jun 15, 2021
    Instead of posting such a headline to fear-monger 'they / the media' should rather post to COMPLAIN why those docs who already are fighting against post-covid are suppressed by the vaccine Mafia!
    In fact long COVID is already treatable AND does NOT occur at those treated by Ivermectin in early state of disease.

Such headlines are made to get the parents worried about kids and to think about vaccination of them, too.
    This is irresponsible!!! To mess with an immune system which is not fully developed yet administering an experimental vaccine. This would be the 'abuse' and experiment!!!

Long COVID occurs if there are
    -some viral debris left / hidden in tissues
    -inflammatory events left due to bothered immune mechanisms.

3 top drugs to treat post COVID / long haul:

Ivermectin full dose one more week (helps especially if there is some viral / inflammatory activity left)
    Fluvoxamine : Especially neurological issues such as brain fog.
    Anti-Histamines: Inflammation.

The issue at first place here is not long covid / risk of it.
    The shame here is the suppression and misinformation of alternative drugs!

And BTW it is very common that a viral infection can be protracted, this is nothing new.

And I am sick about fear-mongering and exaggerated headlines just to push people to the vaccines saying they are the one and only holy grail.
    In fact it is not even clear that the vaccines will end the pandemic!!!

Long haul and even COVID alone do not play a significant role at kids, some cases are just exceptional.

Don't miss the outstanding protocols of the FLCCC especially page 33 onwards (long haul I-recover)
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/FLCCC-Protocols-–-A-Guide-to-the-Management-of-COVID-19.pdf

This is power against long haul!!! This is REAL knowledge about COVID-19
    And not those crap journalists posting fear-mongering headlines which do not help at all!!!
    They can go to hell, they are of no use.

13. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    #2613 case-sensitive, Jun 15, 2021

14. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    As predicted by so-called "negationists" even though they're professional scientists. They've been called "conspiranoids" "anti-vaccines".

And many sheep people are still thinking all this isn't fabricated.

PLANDEMIC 2020

15. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    And don't forget @Yen those who are healthy enough to fight this coronavirus like any other virus like we always did do will, with our own immune system.

Most people, infected people, will course the illness with mild symptoms. Just like we did in the past months, don't know whether it was influenza, common cold or covid.

Me and my family for sure have been exposed to this SARS-COV-2 already, like many other people, yet we're still hanging around lol.

16. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yen, you are now totally emotional - if what you say is true (which I seriously doubt), then you are exactly the same, just the opposite of it... Coincidentia oppositorum. Frankly, I did not expect that from you...

Yes, some people have died even when fully vaccinated but a huge majority are protected to the extent they do not get severely ill and do not die! That much we do know. Even in old people's retirement and care homes! There is no doubt now that vaccines are helping significantly! Any other "message" is just plainly emotional!

So, this is all pretty shambolic a message to send out. Especially given the absence of "overwhelming evidence" in respect of serious help Ivermectin has, allegedly.... I certainly hope Ivermectin does help and that the interests of pharma industry do, of course, slow it down - but eventually the information will come out, if it is credible! And then, there'll be hell to pay. If it does pan out, that is...

At the moment, the issues will be:

1) how to get the booster vaccine to be effective with the new variant

2) how to speed up the vaccination programme around the globe and not leave huge parts of Earth for the virus to keep mutating and getting worse...

Needless to say, we have to keep the measures in place, because of the Delta variant, otherwise we'll have an ever greater headache and all other medical services will suffer if it gets out of control...

17. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #2617 gorski, Jun 15, 2021
    It's such a breath of fresh air, X - finally you are beginning to show us your true picture - and it really is BREATHTAKING!!!!

Now we see you as a fully developed Human Being, full of compassion and empathy fully developed to embrace all those less fortunate and vulnerable, i.e. not as fortunate as you and yours. Really, a heart-warming experience! Thank you for demonstrating clearly that even an ex-eugenicists can overcome his/her "little" predicament.... Marvellous to see! No more "f*%@ 'em, I'm alright, m8" deep eugenics philosophy... What a gem you are! A beacon of hope to the rest of nasty humanity! Absolutely riveting experience right here! YOU ROCK, Sir!!!

18. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yen, this link - wow, pretty graphics....

Would you mind showing us how EXACTLY does that prove it's singularly IVERMECTIN that is THE clue here, what will all the other variables...?

Jesus Marx wept!!!

19. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #2619 Mr.X, Jun 15, 2021
    :laie: what a**h*le you are!!!!!

I'm kinda racist but I don't want others dead. Unlike you co-conspirator of this techno feudal tyranny.

Anyway you're an "speciesist" cause you want all human race dead. Promoter of a global dystopian ecosystem.

20. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    It is. Yen has professional credentials with drug development unlike you, pink dwarf, vomiter of mainstream disinformation.

Again, just like with chlorine dioxide, the powers above are burying any info. There's clinical evidence, you dumb, not scientific evidence but it doesn't mean it doesn't work out.

You know that very well but you love you adore you do orgasm every time you vomit your "smart" "logic" arguments. You @gorski always do climax every time you believe you defeat me or anyone with you're verborrhea.