Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    You're an idiot :D

2. Hahaha Great Joke by Case-Sensitive :D

3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Indeed, it is! :)

Seriously, have you guys seen the situation in Brazil, India and so on lately? Jesus Marx wept, it's dire... :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2644 Yen, Jun 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    No, @gorski that's not what I mean. While your statement isn't necessarily / basically wrong it misses the point, though.
    I am addressing primarily the medical authorities, also politics and lobbyists.

Distributing a cure for covid so it can be applied somewhere is a matter of law and authorisation / approval process at the corresponding authorities.

Drugs / vaccines do have a scientific 'side' (technology / development / testing /screening) and a legal side.

They have to be recognized and authorised by them either by EUA or 'ordinary' approval. Also they can decide 'where' money goes for research.
    And there lies the rub.

The authorities apply double standards. They are a big obstacle NOT evaluating data from studies which are already available for conventional drugs such as IVM.
    When you say OK we have a pandemic so we have to apply EUA OK fine. BUT then it MUST apply to anything, not to the vaccines alone!

Conventional drugs which are established already for decades do NOT have any unknown safety concern if used within the therapeutic range, right?
    So at this point they are always 'superior' compared to completely new drugs / vaccines.

The second point efficacy. Since covid is a new disease one can only know it by doing studies. This applies to any drug / vaccine, established already or not.
    There are more than 50 studies on IVM more than 24 RCTs.

The front line doctors are constantly fighting at the authorities to get their studies recognized. Still without much success.

What we have now is the FDA and WHO who do not recommend it and the NHI having a neutral stance on it.
    People have to go to court to enforce their right to use IVM. (This applies to all useful drugs which are STILL not recognized)

The way people get treated when they have covid is in most countries still like stone age.
    If you have COVID you have to stay isolated. You get no treatment at all. (Besides of the usual stuff to fight symptoms a bit).

They literally SAY: "Stay at home take your common cold meds and when you get severe call the ambulance." WTF?

I mean go to your local doctor and ask him what he can do for you when you have got COVID..or go ask him what he can do for you having what we call now long haul?
    NOTHING!

I mean it absolutely can NOT be that I have to download the FLCCC protocols and present them to my doctor and to beg him please help me treating me according to the protocols?

The AUTHORITIES have to do their damn job! TO work AS fast AS they did on the vaccines. They have a BIG responsibility being THE authority on which all the common local docs can rely.
    THEY have to send out those protocols so the local docs can make their own experience. Those drugs are approved and established for other diseases already!

And as for Merck. They should go to hell!

They do develop their own anti viral drug molnupiravir

Look at this: "With $1.2B deal for molnupiravir, U.S. bets on Merck's oral COVID-19 antiviral"
    https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma...-finally-provide-effective-covid-19-treatment

1.2B!!! For a drug that has ONLY one MOA of those of IVM against COVID.
    It is only a RDRP disruptor nothing more.

Their ivermectin has 5!!!
    Every scientist who is familiar with pharmacology / biochemistry can recognize that the profile of action of IVM fits damn good to beat the SARS-COV-2.
    One can actually say wow it is made for it.

It is a irony of fate that IVM has exactly the properties we need to fight COVID.

No drug designer (and I have been one of those) can design such a great variety of MOAs within one drug and within decades!

NO wonder Merck cannot accept that! And that all on the costs of deaths / suffering and long haul.

By making this 1.2 Billion deal we get a poor alternative to IVM. The die is cast.

When molnupiravir gets EUA alternative drugs will even get it harder, BECAUSE their patents are already void and there is not much money to make.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    #2645 case-sensitive, Jun 20, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2021

6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    @case-sensitive

Knowing you as an active drug addict like Ozzy Osbourne although he's survived a long way miraculously from them I wonder what components caused you to write with your feet. When writing do you use socks or bare feet?

Dumb dumb dumb you silly. Many videos webpages social media posts etc are being censored, DELETED, for contradicting the official narrative. Go into Telegrams channels groups and see.

Amphetamine methamphetamine antidepressant ? This isn't a discussion about them. Wtf?

Stop inhaling that s**t!

7. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    #2647 case-sensitive, Jun 20, 2021

8. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Oh, dear...

Yen, you claim these things but the only thing I saw you post about it had way too many variables to be indicative of anything in a manner you suggest... So, sorry but I think you missed my point!

C-S:

I haven't seen Euronews but Serbia has used its position to get vaccines from multiple sources and early on they were at the very top when it comes to percentage of population being vaccinated - not sure now...

And how does Yen "sound like pinky"? You're high again, arentcha? :p

9. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    #2649 case-sensitive, Jun 20, 2021

10. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Offtopic

Happy Father's Day!
    Decrepit britheads et Al.

Lol

11. WindowsGeek

WindowsGeek MDL Expert

Jun 30, 2015
    Their are reports here in my city of people getting infected with covid after being fully vaccinated i find that very disturbing.:rolleyes:

12. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2652 Yen, Jun 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    It is used, but not as an approved drug and not 'widely'.
    It frequently gets 'bashed' without any scientific reasoning!
    And btw: "If it works why isnt it being used ?" That is exactly the question!

As long as you don't address exactly what you mean (for instance which 'variables'), I don't accept your reply as a point of criticism. Sorry.
    My arguments / claims are always based on facts.
    If your missing variables are about efficacy of a particular drug, you'd have to read their studies.
    If your variables are about 'double standards' then compare what the authorities did claim at already EUA'd drugs such as Remdesivir and conventional drugs.
    Everybody can easily recognize that the hurdle to become EUA for drugs / vaccines which are expensive and still have running patents are far lower that those hurdles for conventional drugs!

And why does the US spend 1.2 B$ for a new drug that has only one MOA compared to 5 of IVM?
    Being a RDRP disruptor it CAN only help at early viral states of the diseases (by theory) and guess what? Their studies did confirm that.

IVM has multiple protective MOAs, anti viral MOAs such as to disrupt RDRP and ONE anti inflammatory MOA! This is superior.

In fact I do repeat what the front-line docs are complaining about and rightly so.
    This is a minute for you:

And if you need private lessons and / or sources I am here. :):p

I stick to my assertion. IVM is too good and that is the reason why it cannot become approved! It would render most of the new stuff useless.

And I can scientifically reason that. You bet. The data do exist.
    And the statements of the mentioned front line doctors do exist despite of the massive censorship of YouTube / Facebook etc.

13. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Told you. Pinky ran out of arguments months ago during this discussion. He wants to disarm you with verborrhea and flawed logic just for contradicting you.

There's no way to understand people like pinky except for two reasons:

1. They're sufficiently stupid to embrace current scientific dogma tainting major mainstream or disinformation websites without hearing other voices claiming quite the opposite. Understanding this as the true spirit of any serious and honest scientist.

2. They know current official rhetoric is wrong but they have a personal agenda in a way the current events suit them perfectly.

14. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #2654 gorski, Jun 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    Pinky can run rings around you on the subject...

Yen, look at your own post and see your "proof" of IVM's efficacy. You do know what "variables" are, don't you?

There are lots of them and if you do not control all of them, except one - there is your answer. But if you have a problem with memory - sorry, no one can help you...

15. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Maybe but let's see if you're better when I punch you in the nose :D

16. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Nazi!

But the Left kicked your arse before - and it will again, when the time comes!

17. vladnil

vladnil MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2019

The news in Moscow is already saying that we have to be vaccinated every month on a regular basis, like against the flu.

Everything is clear, just like Redko said.
    They'll put you on the sludge - they'll destroy your immunity and they'll vaccinate you all the time, and you'll die without vaccination!

Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin announced the launch of an additional vaccination incentive program. Every week five cars are raffled off.
    In Moscow, those who have not been vaccinated are required to take a coronavirus PCR test every Monday.

According to the classics of the genre, all conditions have been created in the country for a change of power (a coup, etc.)

18. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    For all you "great thinkers" who have no idea whether you are coming or going, here are some facts to take into account when you are coming up with your "big ideas"!!!

https://www.nursingtimes.net/news/m...tal-health-one-year-into-pandemic-31-03-2021/

Nursing Times survey reveals state of nurses’ mental health one year into pandemic
    31 MARCH, 2021 BY MEGAN FORD

[​IMG]
    Source: Jennifer N R Smith

"Almost two-thirds of nurses feel their mental health has deteriorated since the initial peak of the pandemic last spring and that national wellbeing support is still not good enough, reveals a survey by Nursing Times.

Our findings suggest a workforce feeling “utterly broken”, with some warning there is no “safety net” to catch or support them after a gruelling year of Covid-19. Many said they were ready to quit the profession altogether."

https://www.nursingtimes.net/news/w...es-among-nhs-staff-since-covid-19-30-04-2021/

https://www.nursinginpractice.com/analysis/toll-nurses-mental-health-of-covid-19/

"A report from the Royal College of Nursing Research Society in May this year showed 24% of 4,063 nurses and midwives across the UK, surveyed between 28 April and 12 May, said they were suffering severe or extremely severe depression. This is a dangerous situation for a profession that already had a high suicide rate before Covid-19 struck. Office for National Statistics data published in March 2017 showed the rate of suicide among nurses in England was 23% higher than average between 2011 and 2015.

A study published in The Lancet’s clinical journal EClinicalMedicine in June gave an idea of what was to come, with data from an online survey of 2,014 front-line nurses in two hospitals in Wuhan, China – where Covid-19 is believed to have started – showing there was a high level of burnout and fear among nurses. Of the nurses surveyed in February, 91.2% said they felt fear and 60.5% believed they were burnt out, or ‘emotionally exhausted’.

Last month, NHS Digital data revealed the monthly sickness rate among health service staff in England was 6.2% in April this year – up from 5.4% the month before and the highest level recorded since April 2009. Anxiety, stress, depression or other psychiatric illnesses were the most reported reasons for sickness leave, at 20.9%. As the Covid pandemic continues with no end in sight, nurses are facing a winter similar to spring."

Go on, surprise us with your "deep insight" into the issues with "who cares" attitude... :rolleyes:

19. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    #2659 case-sensitive, Jun 22, 2021

20. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Yeah I don't care what happens to you pinky, well deserved. I actually am expectant for an immunopathology or ADE coming your way :)

Regarding the nurses, all the people are experiencing such feelings and ideations, more or less, nothing new nothing not expected.