Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #3701 Mr.X, Jan 5, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
    @Yen or anyone

People should... No wait, must. People must obey measures. Okay.
    I see most people around the world and most people down here in my country obeying measures.
    Then I look numbers: too high
    Newspapers claiming thousands of new contagions and deaths.
    Something's not adding up here.

If most people is observe health measures, why the increasing numbers?

2. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014

;):(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Dear Akasha Community Members:

I share with you this application which is relevant to those who live in England (English citizens or residents). It is a call from attorneys Philip Hyland and Lois Bayliss, as well as Dr. Samuel White, who are preparing a legal case, based on testimonies from those who have received the inoculation against COVID-19 and have had serious adverse effects.
    The deadline to receive testimonials is January 4. Specifically they are looking for cases of myocarditis, pericarditis, and injuries recognized by doctors after vaccination.
    The testimony can be made individually or on behalf of a family member or friend who has died after receiving the vaccine.
    The link to submit your testimonial: https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/v-injury

Regards, Karina AW

https://t.me/akashacomunidad/957

4. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #3704 Yen, Jan 5, 2022
    I of course took this to get to the original paper....detoxed from MSM like fuss...
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.24.21268174v1.full-text

It's been discovered in mid November ALREADY and by that it is 'as old as' Omicron. If it would have the attributes to be more transmissible it had shown up that already...
    Nothing to see here.....would not even get a new Greek letter.
    Just a new headline coming from 'journalists' suffering from mass psychosis. The virus mutates every day...and yes also in vaxxed people.

I am on demonstrations, against the upcoming idea of general vaccine mandates....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #3705 Mr.X, Jan 5, 2022
    I should've been more specific Yen. While vaccines have specific weight to the appearance of new cases and deaths, I was referring to daily measures like social distancing and especially masks.

Everyone everywhere uses facemasks yet numbers are getting allegedly higher and higher according to 'journalists'.

I'm asking someone to help me to comprehend if such measures are enforced why the increasing numbers.

And what do you mean you're on demonstrations?

6. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Political Demonstrations on the street what else? :)

Lots of cities here are organized. People meet at a special place in the city for instance every Saturday. And then we walk around demonstrating making noise and having placards and the like.
    Those are enrolled and 'protected' by police. But peaceful. Last one we were around 2,500 people demonstrating.

I make use of my right to go on political demonstrations. Vaccine mandates are against constitution!

7. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Obviously social distancing is impossible, I get it.
    Maskless?

8. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Depends on the requirements which are officially announced from the organizers....

We do not do a favour to the police breaking rules....last one was maskless.
    Another one in the city where's the Federal Constitutional Court there was mask mandate.

9. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
  10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...l-daily-record-of-over-1-million-virus-cases?

World record. And it's irrelevant, right? Fake news. No biggie. Useless information. Who cares. It's "whatever, dude". "I'm alright, Jack". Who gives a flying f**k. Let's go back to the way things were. Why should I change anything for anybody else's sake? People die, dude, what's that to do with me? Just let me do whatever I want, you Fascists! My head is hurting from caring, man. Too much information. Why should I be scared? I just wanna be happy, bud. You dig???

11. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I wonder why you, covidians, haven't passed to the other side. After all covid is way lethal than anything ;)

Mainstream media = lies
    Bloomberg = fake figures

12. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #3712 Yen, Jan 5, 2022
    Who are you talking to?
    I am relaxed, but for valid reasons AKA knowledge of proper science of Omicron and a good immune system against MSM... :D

We all will get infected...sooner or later...and we know Omi will break any records of numbers of infections while hospitalisation rate is keeping low.

Simple: The R value of Omicron is very high.
    The dynamics of a wave has far more natural powers, the NPIs are only weak against...and the vaccines are outdated.

To some people it is not clear that all those properly vaccinated with 2 jabs don't have a protection..and those booster'ed at peak around 65% at best. 2 months later also down...probably..

Edit: SA is already down again. I expect the same dynamics. Rapid increase and soon a decrease.

13. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    So you're implying facemasks social distancing and long etcetera. Then for me, npis are not working. I already know this but I'm highlighting point by point for covidians to realize the magnitude of this manipulation.

14. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    The size of the virus has not changed. So if they (masks) can absorb a certain percentage of virus particles, it can be significant at lower R values..but not at higher anymore.
    Rapid tests are far superior to masks.

15. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I'm not sure what you mean here but facemasks aren't relevant anymore for me and they provoke me hypoxia.

16. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Masks are supposed to protect others from own infection. Not necessarily from getting an infection.
    We talked about NPIs and rapid tests belong to.
    So if everybody who is planning to meet lots of people has an own negative test it would be superior to carrying masks. Masks would become obsolete then.

I also suffer from hypoxia wearing such especially when it is hot and I have to work hard.

But that is nothing compared to kids who have to wear masks.

They learn social behaviour by reading facial expressions...the negative impact of masks on kids regarding social development and psyche is immense. Not to speak about a vaccination event with unknown long term impact on their immune system.

People who think COVID affects only old people who have to die should think about the 'collateral' damage at kids and their future development!

17. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
  18. Dave_Ru

Dave_Ru MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2021
    Recent very interesting (and very long) interview from high profile scientist that got him banned from twitter (video was also deleted from youtube and probably many other places...).
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/00Wa1g37wWvX/

By the way, I had the Delta variant, and I've been contacted and coerced to take the vaccine (or one of them) by the health services of my country. Not even one of the people that contacted me informed me that people that already had Covid have a much higher likelihood of serious adverse reactions. Not even one of them told me about the fact that there exists scientific evidence that natural immunity is much, MUCH better than this vaccine. Not even one of them

19. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Here, my dear forumites...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ow-on-nhs-staffing-crisis-health-chiefs-warn?

Ministers must act now on NHS staffing crisis, health chiefs warn
    Exclusive: NHS Confederation proposes range of measures to help hospitals in England cope with severe staff shortages

"An estimated 3.7 million people in the UK had Covid in the week ending 31 December, the highest number since comparable figures began in autumn 2020, the Office for National Statistics (ONS) said.

In England one in 15 people in private households had Covid-19, according to ONS estimates. The level is one in 10 in London.

A further 194,747 lab-confirmed Covid-19 cases were recorded in the UK as of 9am on Wednesday, while 334 more deaths were recorded – although this figure includes a backlog of hospital data from England since 1 January.

“It’s clear that we are facing a staffing crisis in the NHS, with a number of hospitals telling us they have around 10% of their staff in self-isolation or on sick leave for other reasons,” Taylor said. “This is pushing up the ratio of staff to patients to levels hospitals are extremely concerned about.

“The prime minister’s attempts to reassure the public that the NHS is not being overwhelmed will not chime with the experience of staff working in some parts of the NHS. The government now needs to do all it can to mobilise more staff and other resources for the NHS to get through this extremely challenging period.”"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...-april-italy-to-mandate-vaccines-for-over-50s

...more than 500,000 in UK have had long Covid for over a year

BUT IT DOESN'T EXIST, EH?!?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-expect-more-covid-patients-than-last-january

Hospitals outside London ‘expect more Covid patients than last January’
    NHS leader warns soaring infections in north of England will bring 30% more patients than at pandemic peak

"Soaring infection rates in the north of England mean that one NHS trust expects to have 30% more Covid cases next week than it had at the last peak, the chief executive of NHS Providers said.

Chris Hopson fears that hospitals outside the capital will not be as able to cope with the new wave of admissions as those in London. He said this was because they had deeper staffing problems, higher levels of sickness absence, older populations and in some cases worse social care provision. NHS Providers represents all the 213 NHS trusts of different sorts in England.

Drawing a contrast between the ability of trusts in London and the rest of England to withstand the intense pressures of Omicron, Hopson said in a series of tweets that in the bulk of the country, “overall Covid cases v previous peaks could be much higher”."

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...t-action-to-tackle-nhs-treatment-waiting-list

MPs call for urgent action to tackle NHS England waiting list
    Staffing and A&E demands risk exacerbating backlog caused by Covid pandemic, says committee

"Plans to tackle the “catastrophic impact” of the Covid pandemic on patients in England waiting for NHS treatment could be derailed by emergency care demands and a lack of staff, MPs have said.

With about 6 million people already waiting for planned treatment, the backlog caused by the pandemic is a major and “unquantifiable” challenge as more people seek care, according to the cross-party health and social care committee.

A record number of 999 calls and long waits to be seen in A&E, coupled with an increase in the number of people waiting for planned care could result in an “entirely predictable staffing crisis” as burned-out staff quit the NHS.

In its report, the committee calls for a wide-ranging national health and care recovery plan encompassing emergency care, mental health, GPs, community care and social care."

Btw: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/28/covid-pills-challenges-paxlovid-molnupiravir

Not exactly "universal" and they come with serious challenges...

20. Dave_Ru

Dave_Ru MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2021
    @gorski
    That's great news. It means everybody will get the new variant which is very soft and everybody gets natural immunity which is better then the s**tty vaccines they're making.