Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    This, I do not believe, not in thousand years not in this dimension lol

2. vladnil

vladnil MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2019
    Covid vaccine mandates for children are “coercive human experimentation, crimes against humanity”
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08...-isolated-any-covid-19-virus-global-hoax.html

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-06...-mandates-children-human-experimentation.html

https://www.pandemic.news/2021-03-04-who-insider-exposes-gavi-gates-perpetrating-plandemic.html

People are already beginning to forget that they were injected with poison syringes
    That's okay--they'll be reminded in September to get vaccinated. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    no is not....u need to have your brain exam:rolleyes:

4. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    From where did you get knowledge to come to your opinion?
    It can be considered as crime against humanity IF you compare to laws which usually do apply!

-There were no kids included at the study which is taken to grant EUA for the vaccines. The dose suggested for kids has never been evaluated at any study. It's just a guesswork.
    -The genetic vaccines introduce a completely UNKNOWN kind of tech.
    -There is no informed consent at all which IS mandatory to make a proper decision.
    -There is no need to vaccinate kids against covid, since their immune system (if healthy) can handle it pretty much better than older people.
    -The vaccines don't have a real approval, EUA only. Proper vaccine development (even at old tech vaccines) usually takes up to 12 years. The quickest development for a certain (old tech. vaccine) so far was 5 years.

So...how the vaccines interact on kid's immune system in the future is unknown!

But if you want to take that risk to kids feel free. Any responsible parent would not, though.

I am sorry to say. No thanks to your brain exam, which has worked for you. I would call it brainwashing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. vladnil

Jan 19, 2019
    MS_User I see you're a fan of Klaus, Schwab.
    And how much money did you get from killing people and misleading them?

6. vladnil

Jan 19, 2019
    #4306 vladnil, Jun 17, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  7. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    :evil: suck that @MS_User :yummy:

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    IMO a informed awakened parent would not, an ignorant brainwashed yet responsible, unfortunately would.

9. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    vaccines save lives period but you guys want to believe on all the BS you see online.

10. zen45

zen45 MDL Addicted

Feb 25, 2010
    its to bad the experts disagree with each other they create doubt about a vaccine that never was really approved ! just think about that statement for a while !!! i dont think we will have real answers until about 10-15 years from now where bad things or good things will be known about the vaccine effects ! i have had my original 2 shots and a booster i didnt have any effects on the first two but the booster caused joint and muscle pain for a few weeks it concerns me about what effects it will have in 10-15 years on my body but hell im 80 and i probably won't live that long .

11. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #4311 Mr.X, Jun 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    im.jpg

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/news/2022/06/letdoctorsbedoctors-mccullough-kory/77486/

12. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    @Yen, I was much more down to Earth in this regard: there are scientists who are sold souls, working for their own enrichment or fame with total disregard for anyone or anything, happy being lying scumbags, ignoring whatever doesn't work in their corporation's interest, willing to experiment on Humans without their consent etc. There are "scientists" who are out there for hire without any scruples, no conscience, no empathy. Sociopaths amongst scientists, physicians, researchers - it's well documented...

On the other hand, just to give one example of unregulated science, the sea of man-made oestrogen compounds alone, in which we live, producing cancers, infertility, sex-changes etc. should tell us about what we should do with Science in general because there are such scientists and because Science nowadays is so powerful it can do enormous damage to life as such, not just Human life!

And then, if we contextualise it all properly and place it in "strictly for profit" adversarial society, which is increasingly biased towards the corporations, whereby everything concerning them is veiled in "mystery" ("business secrets") - oh, well...

13. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    The original topic was about vaccination of kids! And it's not about to 'believe' it's about making a rational decision based on study results.

"Vaccines save lives, period". Yes never said anything different, but what's the point of your argument when I say NO to vaccination of kids?!?!
    Source (already posted) Long COVID after breakthrough SARS-CoV-2 infection | Nature Medicine
    HR=0.66 means 34% less deaths if vaxxed according to that study.

But you have to consider this:
    Vaccines do lose their effectiveness during time since they are waning.
    Vaccines do lose their effectiveness on further variants. They were most effective against alpha, have lost effectiveness at delta and are almost useless at Omicron which is mild per se.

The threat of the virus is there at every wave while the vaccines are waning, right?
    So even if they protect an individual once or twice there will be a situation where they have become weak enough that everybody who is vaxxed gets a BTI (breakthrough infection).

So do they save lives? This question is actually hard to answer!
    I would say: They DID, but they probably don't do anymore. People got time to avoid an infection with previous variants which were more dangerous. But in return around 0.8% got severe adverse events from the vaccines..

You are completely right. This is based on rationality.
    If you want to know an effect of something after 15 years, you have to wait 15 years.

I would not say 'experts' disagree with each others.... rather groups of different interests.
    -Those who want the vaccines to appear 'clean'
    -Those who have no interest at the vaccines at all and do rely on pure data alone.

I mean when I hear statements like:
    "The vaccines cannot have any long term effect" ..I know how to categorize such statements....or "the vaccines do not have adverse events"...EVERY drug has adverse events. This is common sense.

14. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    Here's a recent study of the Covid-19 vaccinations on children that pretty much agrees with what Yen has said

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/cdc...abies-kids-under-5-6-things-parents-need-know

Highlights:
    The studies were too small to achieve statistical significance when evaluating efficacy against mild or severe COVID-19 infection. As a result, the FDA allowed both companies to extrapolate effectiveness by measuring antibody levels, pointing to data from older children and adults.

There were no cases of severe COVID illness in either the vaccine or placebo group.
    The Moderna vaccine had 4,774 children and the Pfizer vaccine had 4,526 (including those who received the placebo).

15. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4315 Yen, Jun 25, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    Not even a study set-up could create a single situation where kids got severe illness. The FDA allowed that that at least there is 'something' that would show a benefit.

People clearly need to understand, that there is absolutely no evidence that vaccines would protect kids from getting severe illness. Reason? SARS-COV2 did not cause severe illness at kids at all. The study actually failed to reach an endpoint!

So from 'what' would I want to protect my kids? A non-severe infection? They get non-severe infections all the time. And that is mandatory for proper training of their young immune system.

And how long would I expect can vaccines work at all?
    Recent studies (adults, though) show:
    2 shots are waning to zero after 6 months. The booster does extend that by an additional 3 months.
    Natural immunity lasts longer and has a far better protection. Best protection, though, can be achieved by a natural infection plus one shot within 3 months after natural infection OR being vaxxed plus natural infection.
    To get this additional 'more' one takes the risk the suffer from adverse events of the vaccines.
    I am fine with my 'natural' immunity.

So @gorski has best protection now.:)

16. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    We hope.... But there are new variants now... Just like a common cold, flu etc. Sooooo... :(

17. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Sub variants of Omicron. Luckily no 'new' variants so far.

You did all what you could, at least what's available. Plus you know now how you reacted on the virus individually and second infections are usually milder.
    I don't expect that current types of vaccines, even if updated to reflect Omicron, would add any benefit.

A new type of vaccine, eventually. I am thinking about nasal vaccine with attenuated virus of current variants.
    I am relaxed, although I 'only' have got 'natural' infection. :)

18. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Indeed, this is the next step for the UK authorities now: they are preparing boosters for the elderly first...

But I am waiting to see if they will "update/upgrade" them in any way...

Infections are through the roof affecting the industry, public services etc. It's mayhem all over again, except the NHS is not overwhelmed like before and death rates are considerably lower...

19. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    image_2022-06-27_010940811.png

NEW: unfortunately it’s time for another international Covid update, as the BA.5 Omicron lineage (and BA.4 to a lesser extent) sends not only cases but also hospitalisations climbing around the world, from South Africa, to Portugal, the UK, Israel and now the US...

20. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4320 Yen, Jun 29, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    A question one might wanted to now a long time...
    "Risk of long COVID associated with delta versus omicron variants of SARS-CoV-2"

So more than half less long covid risk at Omicron compared to delta (41.68%)....but still 4.5 out of hundred get long COVID, regardless of vaccination timings..
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(22)00941-2/fulltext

Maybe the latest tech briefing from UK is useful in this regard:
    https://assets.publishing.service.g...le/1086494/Technical-Briefing-43-28.06.22.pdf
    UK hospitalisation is slightly rising...but still not very high:
    https://ourworldindata.org/covid-hospitalizations

The same applies to fatalities:
    https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths
    Edit: Posted double links, corrected now.

IMHO no sign of concern yet. All far, far off from delta peaks!!
    Not even reached previous Omicron peaks!!!

I love the professionalism of UK data:
    ATM there is:
    BA.2.12.1: 13.11%
    BA.4: 22.28%
    BA:5: 39.46%
    (page 16, tech briefing 43)

Add:
    I owe the source of what I said (vaccination / waning / natural immunity)
    "Effects of Previous Infection and Vaccination on Symptomatic Omicron Infections"
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2203965

"Protection and Waning of Natural and Hybrid Immunity to SARS-CoV-2"
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2118946