Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Have you seen this?

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-61269586

UK experts believe they have identified the cause of the recent spate of mysterious liver problems affecting young children around the world.

Investigations suggest two common viruses made a comeback after pandemic lockdowns ended - and triggered the rare but very serious hepatitis cases.

More than 1,000 children - many under the age of five - in 35 countries are thought to have been affected.

Some, including 12 in the UK, have needed a lifesaving liver transplant.

The two teams of researchers, from London and Glasgow, say infants exposed later than normal - because of Covid restrictions - missed out on some early immunity to:
    • adenovirus, which normally causes colds and stomach upsets
    • adeno-associated virus two, which normally causes no illness and requires a coinfecting "helper" virus - such as adenovirus - to replicate
    That could explain why some developed the unusual and worrying liver complications.

Cases such as this are rare. Most children who catch these types of viruses quickly recover.

It is unclear why some then develop liver inflammation - but genetics might play a part.

Scientists have ruled out any connection with coronavirus or Covid vaccines.

One of the investigators, Prof Judith Breuer, an expert in virology, at University College London and Great Ormond Street Hospital, said: "During the lockdown period when children were not mixing, they were not transmitting viruses to each other.

"They were not building up immunity to the common infections they would normally encounter.

"When the restrictions were lifted, children began to mix, viruses began to circulate freely - and they suddenly were exposed with this lack of prior immunity to a whole battery of new infections."

Experts are hopeful that cases are now becoming fewer but are still on alert for new ones.

Prof Emma Thomson, who led the University of Glasgow research, said there were still many unanswered questions. "Larger studies are urgently needed to investigate the role of AAV2 in paediatric hepatitis cases.

"We also need to understand more about seasonal circulation of AAV2, a virus that is not routinely monitored - it may be that a peak of adenovirus infection has coincided with a peak in AAV2 exposure, leading to an unusual manifestation of hepatitis in susceptible young children."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JBenal

JBenal MDL Addicted

Nov 2, 2009
    Adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines and measures to prevent them - PubMed

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35659687/

Worst news I've read to date about COVID vaccinations. (I'm vaccinated and double boosted.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    hmm here in my country the government forced the entire population to take the vaccine in 4 stages; so I already took the 4 of course ;)

4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #4344 Mr.X, Jul 25, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2022
    I've been posting here tens of scientific publications and yet, here you are whining for taking the venom.
    Amazing...

5. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    No...
    I find it funny that it's worth that headline 'identified the cause' and 'from' experts. It's still a hypothesis, you can see here:
    "Prof Emma Thomson, who led the University of Glasgow research, said there were still many unanswered questions. "Larger studies are urgently needed to investigate the role of AAV2 in paediatric hepatitis cases.""

I am no expert but I already wrote that on last April:
    It's just common sense and actually 'basic' knowledge, no expert knowledge that is reason for that hypothesis.

To break vaccine mandates can ruin your entire life, depends on national laws..that's actually the shame.

6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Agreed but taking covid vaccines can KILL your entire life, roflmao.
    I rather die in the streets along with my family if they want to follow me, they're free not to, than obey such laws.
    IF we the normal people are not willing to do so then the powerful are doing exactly what they want and what we see now...
    Or go to the fields and join communities functioning outside the system.

7. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4347 Yen, Jul 27, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    You only can 'rebel' on that IF the laws are either not there (yet) or 'broad' enough to (still) live an alternative life. If they are strict enough like Australia...I don't know...
    Besides of that it should be very clear to all people that vaccine mandates on experimental stuff which has EUA only is a no go.
    Once being vaxxed you cannot become 'unvaxxed'. You have to live with the cascade of immune reactions in your body you have initiated by the vaccination.

For instance I can remind that you mentioned your son needed a mandate / vaccine cert. in order to continue his education. Hard decision if you do not want the vaccine. Go to the fields and quit the education?

I nervously watched the vaccine mandate voting here...
    I had been on demonstrations against mandates...did all I could to show resistance.
    But...what if I would need to get vaccinated in order to continue my job? Would I quit?

Thank god some Reason was still left and the mandates failed...vaccines at that state should be only administered voluntarily and after an informed consent!
    A proper informed consent is not possible, though. Since nobody can answer the question what would the new kind of genetic vaccines do after several years. Not even the actual amount of antigen produced (half life of the mRNA) is clear! Also if the antigen is exactly that of the Wuhan variant..what means the usage of pseudo uridine derivate? etc etc..

The testing all the other vaccines have had (full approval, ordinary development) is not there.

8. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    I ran across this article today regarding Covid-19.
    These tests were done in May-Sept 2020 and based on the results of the use of Hydroxyurea were very positive and yet near as I can tell this study never received any wide spread mention in the MSM.

Also interesting is that this drug is cheap, readily available, and had been used for treating Sickle Cell disease.
    Although Sickle Cell patients should be high risk due to compromised immune systems from their underlying disease, they were “somehow protected from severe symptoms and complications of COVID-19 infection.”

Seemed that this medicine would have been effective in the general population of Covid-19 infected people yet was totally ignored by both the MSM, CDC, WHO and the medical community in the United States.

Original Article:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8647674/

Formatted PDF
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8647674/pdf/jccm-07-312.pdf

9. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4349 Yen, Jul 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
    The focus on re-purposing drugs was never that much. The reason for it is that there's not much profit to make. It's a shame.
    COVID is a strange illness which has lots of unique attributes / issues. The chance that there are drugs available which could be of help is there.

The problem is:
    Either there is a single study which showed some benefit, but there is no real follow-up, or...
    There are plenty of studies which show benefit, but for posted reason nobody wants to have it, so they bash on it. (horse de-wormer, IVM)....

There is another one: GABA (γ-Aminobutyric acid.)

It's a study in mice. But before one says mice cannot be compared to humans, consider those were K18-ACE2 mice. That means genetic manipulated mice which have got human ACE2 receptors. ACE2 is the receptor where SARS-COV-2 binds to in order to infect / capture the cells.

"GABA-receptors are a new druggable target for limiting disease severity, lung viral load, and death in SARS-CoV-2 infected mice"
    https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.06.07.494579v1.full

I constantly watch out for studies which test already available drugs.

It's IMHO the most useful approach to fight symptoms of covid.

Vaccines do fail sooner or later and we have lots of BTI. We urgently need more treatments for people who are suffering from symptoms of COVID, especially long COVID and severe.

10. Palladin

Feb 1, 2014
    #4350 Palladin, Aug 2, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
    The latest Pfizer Data Dump for August 2022 is available for download.

Fortunately they have zipped up all the files by month so you can download just the 14 documents and browse at your leisure instead of having to download 373 of them one at a time.

This month's file only has one PDF in it and it's a 195 page document on Best Practices which I'm sure not many people will bother to read. And there's a 489 megabyte SAS file that has 3,500,000 records in it, and with not all that much information it any of the individual records. See attached.

https://phmpt.org/multiple-file-downloads/

Note: Most of the files have an .XPT extension and that is a data file from SAS.
    SAS Institute provides a nice tool, the SAS Universal Viewer, for exactly this purpose.
    To download this free software, go to https://support.sas.com/downloads/package.htm?pid=2491

Unless you have an SAS account you will be prompted to create a user/password to access the file but it is a simple process and they will ask for you email address and then they will send a confirmation email to create your user/password. Then download and install the SAS Universal Viewer.

Attached Files:

11. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Have I ever mentioned what dirt bags Pfizer really are? (This is more of a rhetorical question). I had personal experiences as well.....

Here again: (This is official news, no yellow press...)

£70 million in fines for pharma firms that overcharged NHS - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Pfizer is fined £84m for “exploiting opportunity” to hike price of phenytoin | The BMJ

2300-2600% more!!!!
    Pfizer and co. are a bunch of criminals and they ever were...they got fined and rightly so...

12. Palladin

Feb 1, 2014
    #4352 Palladin, Aug 3, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    The sad part of company fines is that they aren't actually paid by the company.
    It's the company customers that pay in the form of higher prices to cover the cost of any fines any regulatory agency might impose.

The officers of the company know this, so the just keep on doing whatever they want, and if they get caught, then pay the fines, increase the cost of any and or all the drugs they supply to cover the cost of the fines.

Then they head off to some exotic destination to enjoy themselves. Again at the customers expense.

Some jail time for the people responsible would stop this behavior in a heartbeat. But that never seems to happen.

13. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    What we urgently need are official studies, without conflicts of interest, where these pending analyzes are carried out openly.

It is in this tenor that the news from Italy is very, very good, where by court order it has been determined that an analysis of the COVID-19 vaccines is required in which there is traceability, quantification, and it is taken into account. account chain of custody:
    https://www.lematin.ch/story/un-tri...alyse-des-vaccins-a-arn-messager-271824237101
    https://t.me/akashacomunidad/1721

https://politics.mn/italian-court-orders-analysis-of-messenger-rna-vaccines/
    https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/07/30/italy-orders-moderna-pfizer-biontech-mrna-vaccines-analysis/

14. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Want to know what's inside the vaccine vials?
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/want-to-know-whats-inside-the-vaccine

15. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4355 Yen, Aug 7, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    The used device couples MS (mass spectrometry) with NMR spectroscopy.
    At MS you detect the mass of molecules (and fragments of them) and by that you can identify them.

NMR spectroscopy is usually used to detect the structure of a organic compound.
    Bruker is a top notch brand, we have an own Bruker NMR device.

At NMR you usually measure hydrogen and carbon. But you also can measure nitrogen and phosphor.

Some Chemistry: :)
    A RNA consists of 4 organic bases, also called nucleobases, nitrogenous bases (because they contain nitrogen).

2 Pyrimidine bases: Cytosine and Uracil, the letters, the code C and U.
    2 Purine bases: Adenine and Guanine, the letters, the code A and G.

3 of them consist of the elements hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen and oxygen. Adenine has no oxygen, though. (hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen only).

The bases each are bound to a sugar, called ribose. RNA= ribonucleic acid. 'ribo'=ribose, nucleic = those bases
    That is called nucleoside.

No phosphor yet.
    To complete the structure of a RNA each is further bound to a phosphate, then we speak of a nucleotide.

The vaccines of Pfizer and Moderna are further modified. As mentioned already one of the modification: All the U have been replaced by N1-Methylpseudouridine, also called N1-methyl psi. (m1Ψ).

Btw:
    If you want to know more about the vaccines and you are familiar with Chemistry:
    https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acscentsci.1c00197
    "Modifications in an Emergency: The Role of N1-Methylpseudouridine in COVID-19 Vaccines"

Back to your findings:
    OK, they found no phosphor at those 4 samples. They should, phosphor cannot simply 'vanish' regardless of degradation of a RNA. No phosphor means no mRNA!

I don't know why they only measured phosphor.
    NMR spectroscopy has far more potential. They even could clarify the structure by measuring hydrogen, carbon and nitrogen.
    Maybe it's because the strength of this device is on the MS side and not on the NMR side.

16. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #4356 Mr.X, Aug 7, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
    I forgot to mention in my previous post Steve Kirsch's kinda reassures my suspicions on placebos many months back. I've always wondered why so many people, normal average people I encounter out there, said they were not affected or injured when they took vaccines of any brand. The information I had access since the beginning of this pandemic never revealed any suspicions about placebos.

Perhaps national and international laws don't categorize these Big Pharma's actions as illegal. I for one and in my book, mark them as CRIMINALS.

17. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    dude do you make things up as go along:rolleyes:

18. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4358 Yen, Aug 8, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    I cannot say anything about the validity of the measurement they have done. (How they prepared the samples for measurement).
    But I guess it's properly done. Steve requests for more samples. If they have sold placebos it actually should be no problem to address this. They have to follow PV and an investigation has to be started by authorities if they want or not.

Solarix is not only a MS device. It couples 2 different measurement methods. NMR with MS (mass spectrometry), that is called MRMS.

Bruker is advertising this device:
    https://www.bruker.com/en/products-and-solutions/mass-spectrometry/mrms/solarix.html

We also have some MS devices, but no coupling of NMR and MS. Our NMR is standalone.

19. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    World Health Organization (WHO)

Thousands of people are still dying from COVID-19 every week. At least 1 in 10 with COVID-19 get long-COVID. Your health is precious. Protect yourself and others by taking 6 simple steps:

[​IMG] Get vaccinated
    [​IMG] Keep a safe distance
    [​IMG] Wear a mask
    [​IMG] Cover sneezes/coughs
    [​IMG] Open windows
    [​IMG] Clean your hands
    [​IMG]