Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    “Only the small secrets need to be protected. The large ones are kept secret by public incredulity.”
    — Marshall McLuhan

2. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Thanks. All are well. I am the only one who got COVID so far. I am fine, have just finished holidays. My parents which are almost 80 are well, too. But they haven't got COVID so far...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    @Yen I'm very happy with this good news :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    OK, @Yen - I guess the logical way about this is to publish it and have it scrutinised by fellow scientists, experts in their areas...

If you are wrong - you'll learn, so good... If you are partly right - great, it will spark a debate... If you are right wholesale - you'll teach the rest of your colleagues and help science evolve...

Will you?

5. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4385 Yen, Aug 29, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
    The debate is already on. But not at mainstream media.
    Those being skeptical are suppressed. There is still an unreasonable pro vaxx attitude.

Actually it's about scientific assessment and (drug) ethics.
    The scientific facts are right. The situation is new, though.

The vaccines have EUA. They do not have a regular approval. So if you determine now the pandemic is over, their EUA should be consequently void. That is common sense.
    They have got EUA even because the requirements of a regular approval weren't met. This applies especially to safety of the 'vaccine'.

You always have to scrutinize the situation.
    The vaccines were developed under the pressure of the pandemic. This applies also to the scientific approach: Efficacy has precedence "Made to BE accepted as natural and to poke the immune system by any any means!!!"

If a pandemic is bad enough such a way can be justified. BUT it has to be evaluated from time to time.
    The problem is....this does not happen! The vaccine's side effects are still suppressed, people suffering from it have a hard time to get it accepted. It is still like it was at long covid before.

But statements like "We do not know what it means to replace all the Uridine with psi" or the replacement with two PP, to get it more active like they did at the COV1 vaccine, are scientific facts, though. It is also a quote of Robert Malone.

From my processional knowledge and experience of drug safety / risk benefit ratio I have to say there is no reason anymore to justify the EUA of the vaccines.
    And also it is fact that the vaccine's safety is NOT guaranteed to the extent of the safety of other drugs who got regular approval!

The other point ..it's clear that PRRA is strange and there are questions about. From a scientific POV it's clear that it has to be clarified from where it comes!

But nobody really seems to care.

BTW. The sequences of Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have been published on github as well...
    Assemblies-of-putative-SARS-CoV2-spike-encoding-mRNA-sequences-for-vaccines-BNT-162b2-and-mRNA-1273/Assemblies of putative SARS-CoV2-spike-encoding mRNA sequences for vaccines BNT-162b2 and mRNA-1273.docx.pdf at main · NAalytics/Assemblies-of-putative-SARS-CoV2-spike-encoding-mRNA-sequences-for-vaccines-BNT-162b2-and-mRNA-1273 · GitHub

I do some further translation and also try to explain why for instance the CureVac mRNA vaccine has failed:

Curevac did another approach.
    They relied on UNmodified mRNA means they did not replace U with psi. But they also have the two proline modifications..

Instead of they modified the UTR's (untranslated regions) further to gain functionality. They also optimized the codons.

You see not even the approach for efficacy for the mRNA vaccines is clear yet, not to mention what's about safety.

Curevac's second attempt (CV2CoV) still does not use psi...

6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #4386 Mr.X, Aug 30, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
    Ivermectin: The Truth

'If You Can Shape the Message, You Can Shape the World': Let's Call This What It Is — Thought Control

Dr. Pierre Kory: "If you look at these innumerable failed policies, there's only one way to understand them. They are literally written by pharmaceutical companies. They can design trials to fail to disprove the use of cheap medicines, and they can make things appear that they don't work."

Dr. Mike Yeadon: "People need to understand that academics have been threatened with losing their position and threatened with getting no further research grants if they speak out against the narrative."

Dr. Robert Malone: "There's this pattern that is consistent with a concerted effort to mislead the public by withholding information using modern technology, media, censorship. Really, let's call it what it is: thought control."

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2022/08/ivermectin-the-truth-video/ref/8/

7. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Malone and Kory are true researchers and scientists, I bet Yeadon as well (don't know anything about him, but the quote is right).

I listened to tons of interviews of Malone and Kory...
    Malone invented the core tech of mRNA / DNA as a drug! Without his works Katalin Karikó would be a nobody.
    Kory and Paul Marik (medical scientists) successfully used IVM and they can read studies. Also they developed COVID treatment protocols and saved tons of lives by that.

Their bio. is impressing.

8. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yes but from what I can see the virus still gives long Covid to 1 in 10 - so, I'd say the serious issue is still with us, strongly, given the infectiousness of the last strain... Wouldn't you?

Be that as it may: if you have "an angle" that is different to what you have hitherto seen, that is original, shouldn't you share it with the scientific community?

9. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4389 Yen, Aug 30, 2022
    This is not the right question.

You have to determine if there is still a situation of emergency. Many nations already revoked that emergency state.
    The authorization is strictly tied to a certain state.
    The vaccines are legally 'nothing' without a state of emergency.
    ONLY this state (pandemic) makes a very exception.
    This is something most people do not get. Vaccines are NO approved meds!

Besides of that the COVID vaccines have failed as a "vaccine" per definition.
    A vaccine prevents from a certain illness and if it is a sterile vaccine it even stops waves of infections and by that the pandemic itself.

Since it cannot interrupt the chain of causality: Infection--->illness--->per chance long COVID it is NOT an effective means to fight long covid.
    We'd need new EUA's for other meds that would be effective against long covid.

It's actually not different. If you read the quotes from Malone, Kory and Yeadon from above and many more 'we' are not alone. But there are issues.

As being said 'normally' things would go quite different. But this pandemic twisted science a lot.
    I don't have a name there and my special subject is actually somewhere else...so if Malone et al cannot get a voice......it's hopeless.

I still hope that in the future things get worked off.

10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    "Since it cannot interrupt the chain of causality: Infection--->illness--->per chance long COVID it is NOT an effective means to fight long covid."

That's not correct. I posted data here re. hospitalisations and deaths, also long Covid. REDUCTION! A serious reduction in numbers!

The fact the protection is not effective longer is another matter altogether. No one thinks we shouldn't get better vaccines!

As for posting here - I thank you, of course!!! But still - you should test your perspective properly...

11. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-01453-0

"Long COVID risk falls only slightly after vaccination, huge study shows"
    Since long covid is still a major issue and is not a matter of unvaxxed significantly alone...it's not a means to fight it ..really.

It should be noticeable that it belongs to unvaxxed IF it really would reduce the outcome...

12. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Let's consider this: reduction in mortality and severity, let's leave the Long Covid numbers out for now. (I think there are crazy numbers in there but OK...) The other two are more than enough!

I don't get your point, therefore, at all!

13. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Your consideration and many more belongs to the evaluation IF there is still a state of emergency.
    You cannot make a worldwide decision. Only nationwide.

So if there is a nation with a high vaxx rate and we know vaccines protect from severe and fatal outcomes (yes they do, but they STILL do if you are vaxxed twice, that benefit does not vanish yet and cannot be improved by further vaccinations) you have to include all that into a consideration.

It all returns to the question: Is there still a state of emergency?
    To all that natural immunity adds benefit as well.

Vaxxination rate and rate of natural immunity (antibodies) determines IF there is still an emergency.

It's actually quite easy. BUT if you say there is no more state of emergency the EUA legally has to vanish. That is common sense.

The next step would be to get a real approval for the vaccines.Therefore you have to follow the science of proper pharmacovigilance.
    But what we have now here in Europe is legally a no go.

14. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #4394 Mr.X, Aug 30, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2022
  15. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #4395 gorski, Aug 30, 2022
    No, @Yen it has to do - as you kept telling us - with sheer numbers... either dying or getting Long Covid etc.

16. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    Here's what they used to give you when you went for a Covid-19 shot.
    They might not do this any more, dunno.

17. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4397 Yen, Aug 31, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    I am talking about LAW and approval of drugs! There is a legal issue. I know what I am talking about I for instance had to follow proper pharmacovigilance all the time when we developed drugs against epilepsy and Alzheimer!
    BTW: I have to PASS pharmacovigilance training every year in order to keep 'my' legal status!

Read those pdf's posted by Palladin (issued by Pfizer and Moderna)
    If you still don't get it. I do not argue against the vaccines, I do argue against their state of legality!
    No state of emergency = EUA is illegal. To 'legalize' the vaccines there has to be the process of a full approval. But I doubt they ever would get that since their safety is lacking.
    The scope of their adverse events is not fully ascertained yet...

Also the scientific 'approach' was related to a state of emergency!
    Articles such as those make that very clear: Modifications in an Emergency: The Role of N1-Methylpseudouridine in COVID-19 Vaccines - PMC (nih.gov)

PDF from Pfizer (FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS):

Here some more of those 'we's' I feel to belong to:
    Canadian Covid Care Alliance

"It's time to stop the shots (for kids)"
    "Natural immunity is the gold standard"
    "There never was a pandemic of the unvaxxed".

18. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #4398 gorski, Aug 31, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    That is not the issue right now, as "mandatory vaccination" is no longer an issue!

Pay attention: it's about what to do now, how to behave, measures or no measures etc.

But the work continues and I am sure we'll get better vaccines soon, with less "pressure"...

19. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    From your lips to God's ears.
    That would mean a major breakthrough for all respiratory tract related viruses (flu as well). It's a big hurdle so far to get 'mucosal' immunity.

But as long as we are in a state of mental illness and headlines such as that prevail...I cannot be optimistic

"FDA expected to authorize new Covid boosters without data from tests in people"

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...ew-covid-boosters-data-tests-people-rcna45387

Sorry for posting MSM...

20. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    That's scary! But that's MSM for you, yes... sadly... :(