Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Last point is correct!

My first "point" is a joke - you made a little error: "excess morality", instead of "mortality", hehehehe.,... :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    i got my third booster of pfizer vaccine and i feel great never got sick....ohh wait but i believe in real science not internet BS;)

3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  4. vladnil

vladnil MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2019
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Ahem...

Dr. Koichi Kawakami, biologist at the Japan's National Institute of Genetics:

"Japan and the United States are in a similar situation" He is right, the indifference by governments to #covid19 is global. Thats' why the fight to save lives has to be global as well!"

Quote:
    Koichi Kawakami, 川上浩一
    @koichi_kawakami
    日米、似たような状況 [Similar situations in Japan and the United States] ーーー [ーーー] バイデンは「パンデミックは終わった」と宣言した。 [Biden has declared that the 'pandemic is over.'] これは嘘だ。 [This is a lie.] 米国は、単に追跡することをやめただけだ。 [The US simply stopped tracking.] 大量感染の政策を国民に強制するために、米国政府とメディアは報道停止とデータ操作を通じて膨大な死者数を隠蔽するための体系的かつ意図的な取り組みを開始 [To force mass infection policies on the public, the U.S. government and media have launched a systematic and deliberate effort to cover up massive death tolls through blackouts and data manipulation.] twitter.com/Andre__Damon/s…

6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Two adolescent cases of acute tubulointerstitial nephritis after second dose of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine
    https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/21645515.2022.2059308

7. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4447 Yen, Sep 20, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
    Good for you.:) Glad you don't have got adverse events.

Anyway it's funny how you reason real science.

You are reasoning real science by an unscientific 'method' per se.:clap3:
    This 'method' AKA anecdotal evidence and personal experience has absolutely nothing to do with methods of science.

Look, this is real science:
    "more than half of adults with recent Omicron variant infection were unaware of their infectious status"

So it's probable that you just belong to those.

Source: Awareness of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Variant Infection Among Adults With Recent COVID-19 Seropositivity - PubMed (nih.gov)

8. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    sir if the vaccines are unsafe to use it would have killed hundreds of thousands of people all over world and thats not happening....yes theirs been minor death of people reacting bad to it and many because their health was real bad to begin with and would have die just by giving them any other medication.....covid 19 vaccine has safe billions of life world wide....the math you guys are doing dont add up....the benefits of getting vaccinated outweigh the risk.

9. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    @Yen, initially about a third were unaware (non-symptomatic), so now that the virus is weaker - no wonder... IF the numbers are correct...

10. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Hey Yen do you really think people like this reason on real science? Seriously?
    But the spelling you're doing is great, RIGHT?

EVERYBODY LET'S GO BACK TO SCHOOL (KINDER)!!!!!!
    :p

11. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    tern

"We've now had more admissions for Covid in the UK in the first nine months of 2022 than we had in the whole of 2021 or 2020, and, again, NOBODY KNOWS. That is INSANE."

12. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Congress has largely given up on COVID-19 as a funding priority, says public health expert Steven Thrasher ( @thrasherxy ), leaving uninsured people in the U.S. without resources to combat the virus. "We've just left those people for dead."

13. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4454 Yen, Sep 21, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
    I do not argue against your opinion about vaccines.
    I do argue against how you use the term scientific.

Science is not able to 'confirm' what you are saying!

".the benefits of getting vaccinated outweigh the risk."
    No, there are age groups at which they do NOT!

".the math you guys are doing dont add up...."
    I do absolutely no math I post studies.
    I simply ask you:" How would you KNOW that?" You just make an assumption, nothing more.
    You are using the term 'saved billions of life' in a childish naive way which diminishes your seriousness. Not even the target group AKA vulnerable people come close to one billion which could be 'saved' from a vaccine.

Furthermore you are using absolute terms (safe / unsafe).....You simply do not know how many people die from the vaccines / get sick from them. And you do not know how many people got prevented from dying because of the vaccines!
    You don't know that, I don't know that, WE don't know that. Around 100,000 to 150,000 people are dying every day.

You have to evaluate benefit risk ratio. It is now at Omicron times on the risk side according to many studies!!!
    This is not opinion, this is result / finding of scientific studies.

Data are still evolving and more and more adverse events are uncovered.
    And you should know...the 'environment' where they evolve is still poisoned with a "the vaccines must be good" bias.

14. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    @Yen

My sincere respects to you.
    You are a fine gentleman.
    You are a good person indeed.
    You got a lot patience.
    Thank you.

Problem is the majority believe in the official narrative, official scientist staff doing the daily mews, obviously applying a huge dose of malscience.
    Indoctrination through education channels.
    Mass formation psychosis.

15. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  16. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    There may be other problems emerging but the numbers are quite clear: vaccinations + measures helped reduce the numbers of infections, severity of infections and excess death rates!!!! Period!

That much is absolutely clear!

Now, other things may well be questionable and debatable but this is obvious! Numbers (of that magnitude) do not lie!

17. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    The patience comes with my profession.
    The 'value' of the vaccines is even NOT clear yet.

You cannot pick "vaccinations + measures helped reduce the numbers of infections, severity of infections and excess death rates!!!!" -which could be true as an isolated perspective- without to consider their whole context which IS risk / benefit ratio! Proper science requires that!

It's like saying:" I prevented passengers sitting in an aircraft which is on the way crashing from dying when hitting the ground to take away their fears having all their organs spread on the ground.." How did you do that? "I shot them all before it hit the ground."

Authorities were blind on the risk side and slowly get back their sight now...we have negative effectiveness at the vaccines due to ADE, more court orders to finally share data, Israel authorities at zoom calls admitting lots of side effects and more and more.

There's more to come and it will take years to get a complete picture of the vaccines. MRNA is a new tech!

This is not MSM. They are playing the original Israel zoom calls and you also can learn why, for what reason, the original VAERS database in the US originally has been established...

And yes: The final result still could be they did more harm than good.

You can continue with an isolated view..or..like me to stick to proper science and collect data before daring an isolated view!
    Everybody who is today already categorizing the vaccines is not scientific.

There is not one day without such new data / studies:
    "Reevaluation of antibody-dependent enhancement of infection in anti-SARS-CoV-2 therapeutic antibodies and mRNA-vaccine antisera using FcR- and ACE2-positive cells"
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-19993-w

Proper science requires patience and a clear evaluation of both sides. I am interested in the whole picture.
    My scepsis on the vaccines is not inherent, my interest in proper science perhaps, though.

18. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    the data from the CDC says other wise....not buying that.:rolleyes:

19. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    My understanding of public health policy is sufficient to understand and my memory is good enough to remember the huge difference those 2 made together!

All else is sheer sorcery for now....

Maybe one day we'll have some more data and tangible knowledge about other aspects of this phenomenon but for now I shall not forget the major difference the vaccines + measures meant, as seen in relevant numbers, which do not lie... ;)

You also have to remember that you were adrift, constantly changing your position, depending on whom you listened to, praising the Swedes despite their abysmal record in relation to their neighbours...

But let's not go there again and see what new we shall learn, what will emerge out of all this suffering of so many - which I don't think should be so easily forgotten and dismissed out of hand, given all the excess deaths and long covid victims, plus all those whose general health was undermined by the virus...