Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    gorski ......... instead of you and others in this thread spending years trying to be clever dicks and score looser points by talking brain dead crap in circles and failing miserably ........... why not just at least try to be positive .......... try to not be a burden for society any more ........... and try to heal things ? .......... to make things better ? ........... to save (in)humanity ? ........... to save the biosphere ? ............. and not continue to be a lead weight on society , dragging it down to the lowest possible level and sinking it .

2. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    @ True dangers

A link ........ its in german .......... Its about extra deaths in 2022 .

https://www.telepolis.de/features/C...-Uebersterblichkeit-im-Jahr-2022-9066257.html

Conspiracy theory scum claim its because of corona ............ but realy .......... its caused by mass hysteria / mass panic caused and driven by corona conspiracy theory morons .

@ Conspiracy theory morons with blood on their hands ---- > https://www.berlinertageszeitung.de...8-years-in-prison-over-us-capitol-attack.html

3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    What a load of piss poor political piss...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Opulent_Maelstrom

Opulent_Maelstrom MDL Junior Member

Dec 30, 2022
    When anyone says I do not believe in conspiracy theories, what they actually mean is… I have already made-up my mind based upon what I have been told to think by the mainstream media conspiring to propagandize us through TV, radio and newspapers, so please do not confuse me with the truth.

That's you @case-sensitive

5. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Again you try to use your own ignorance as ' proof ' . What youve written doesnt make sense AGAIN ......... and that sentance dissapears up its own arse . Youve made your mind up that i've made my mind up based on mainstream media , a claim you make after bragging that youve been fooled by conspiracy theory sharlatans and morons spreading baseless anti scientific s**t on low life web sites .

I dont read news papers . And i try to get my info from reputable , proveable ........ rational ........... sources ........ and check it .

@ You , gorski and other very confused people ......... and your abuse of science

Remeber other times when people like you tryed to abuse science to ' prove ' their perverse personal fantasys because they were mentaly confused egoists trying to big themselves up .

Remember when people like you claimed that science showed that women were not as good as men ? ......... and africans were the same as animals in the field ........... and jews are evil ...... and cannabis is bad ?

6. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    but i bet you wipe your ass with newspaper;)

7. Opulent_Maelstrom

Dec 30, 2022
  8. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Zombies attack!!!!:p:p:p:p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Opulent_Maelstrom .......... I have written this VERY slowly and have tryed to use small words .

Posting in big print doesnt make psycho s**t science.

I listened to the first five minutes ......... and so far the person hasnt said anything !?!? .......... just words .......... confused words . Amongst other irelevant things telling us how much he likes himself and his wife . How wonderfull he is and ' I told you so ' .

The relevance is ........... s**t like that ........ often with doctor titles ......... make statements that for morons ........ on the surface ......... look like science ........ and apear relevant .......... but in reality some statements dont fit together .

10. Opulent_Maelstrom

Dec 30, 2022
  11. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    @ Floging dead horses

https://plandemicseries.com/

https://rumble.com/user/PlandemicSeriesOfficial

JFC !!! :) ............ Thats a cheep and nasty web site someone has thrown together with a wysiwyg web site builder ............ = Just a bog of irelevant cheep and nasty effects ........... to impresss gulable people .......... a trail of crumbs with something shiney shiney glitzy glitzy at the end .................................... and it sells suplaments ;) ---- >

>UNLEASH THE POWER OF YOUR NATURAL IMMUNITY

>Introducing Fierce Immunity, the breakthrough immune supplement designed by world-class formulators. By choosing Fierce, you not only prioritize your health, but also support our mission of creating impactful films.

I watched this one ---- >

https://assets.plandemicseries.com/plandemic_indoctrination/Plandemic Part 1 - 1920x1080.mp4

The woman is very very confused .......... emotional / hysterical ........... shes makeing statements ......... saying that things have happened ......... and explaining them , and fitting them together , and claiming that they mean the end of civilisation = Makeing personal fantasy conclusions . Without the people shes acusing being able to answer .

I cant say if ........ or what ........ happened to her ........... but it sounds like the usual crap stupid , normal , naive , unexperienced people ........... that believe that they have rights and that society is fair ......... say when they bump into reality .

People shouting about democracy !!!! ....... and legal rights !!!!! ......... from their own twisted perspective .

Good example is ............ donald trump ........ and whats happeneing to him ......... and how he talks about it . A very very confused vain person with a swolen ego living in a personal reality fantasy world .

12. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    @case-sensitive
    When you learn that humans suck and you should never put your faith in humans, only then you will see the light. Don't worry the synthetics are coming to liberate you from this cruel world.

13. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4833 Yen, Jun 19, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2023
    Wow!
    It finally happened.

The truth is out and certainty arrived at the public.
    It came from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

This summarizes anything. It also confirms what I had posted here and there.
    Peter Daszak was a liar.

Honest scientists had evidences in time but never had a chance to publish them. The opposite, they got discredited and accused being a conspiracy adherent.

One reason it got politicized (and by that real science) was that Trump shouted it out loud very early...and another one that Daszak (US) actually had supported that gain of function research.

If you want the whole story:

14. Opulent_Maelstrom

Dec 30, 2022
    Careful, there are two or three "free-thinkers" as thick as two short planks btw, who are going to keep thinking it's a conspiracy theory.
    Don't want to name them but a yellow/blue, a pink and a zedong-gates hybrid may chime in.

15. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    #4835 case-sensitive, Jun 19, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2023
    @ Yen ........ piracetam is quite good ........ ginko is a good natrural altrernative ;)

@ Confused person ---- >

>who are going to keep thinking it's a conspiracy theory.

' It ' ???? ..... What ' It ' are you waffeling on about ? ........ Conspiracy means that people have PLANNED something . Corona wasnt a conspiracy theory .......... and i dont give a s**t where it came from .......... the conspiracy theory is ........ that it was a PLANDEMIC .

16. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    #4836 case-sensitive, Jun 20, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
    >@ Yen ........ piracetam is quite good ........ ginko is a good natrural altrernative

That video is shamefull crap . What EXACTLY do you claim ?

You watched a cheep and nasty video on youtube .......from sky ffs !?!? .......... where a woman anounces herself to be right ....... claims that what she says is true ........ that it has relevance ........ and what ..... in her opinion it means .

And a series of people talking irelevant crap ........ about their opinions ......... that keep saying ....... ' If ' ....... ' might ' ......... ' could ' .

American politicians talking propoganda crap ........ twisting things to diss the chinese . Strange people ........ that have proved that they cant be trusted .......... with smiles on their faces ......... for instance mike pompeo !?!? .......... and ........ donald trump !?!?

Seriously ......... can mike pompeo and donald trump be trusted ? .......... Do you trust them ;)

MMN Science = ........ take a piece of paper and write at the top ........ Assertion ......... and then under that write in as short and clear sentance what EXACTLY you claim .

Then under that write your proofs . Short and clear . One after another .

Without telling me X times about a book ?

Then we can look at the proofs and add more / shoot them down .

The only thing that interests me is .......... truth ......... facts ......... clarity .

17. tzuyd

tzuyd MDL Novice

Jan 18, 2020
    I love how people say 'conspiracy theory' like that's somehow a bad thing; as if it discredits anything.

Of course at this point in time we know with close enough to 100% certainty the vast bulk of these 'theories' are in fact just plain out-and-out conspiracies.

18. Opulent_Maelstrom

Dec 30, 2022
    Tell that to this yellowish blueish zelensky-lover free-thinker ;)
    Fwiw and if I haven't mentioned it: there are tons of evidence this PLANDEMIC is an out-and-out CONSPIRACY.

19. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
  20. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Believe nothing
    Have faith in nothing
    Take nothing for granted
    Trust nothing

Especialy yourself

Question everything
    Action ....... THOUGHT ...... reaction
    Thoughts come in chains ........ A - B - C / 1 - 2 - 3 .......... what comes next ? Where does it lead ?
    Where am i
    Why am i there
    What comes next

Who profits ?