Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    The corona illuminati tell us that to beat corona 70 % of the population has to be vacinated ....... :) But people with allergys and some other medical problems shouldnt be vacinated .......... and querdenker and co . wont do it = Question ---- >

How the f**k will we get to 70 % ? ......... in the country we live in ? .......... and more important in the whole world ? ........ Force ? :) ...... and even if people are forced to be vacinated how long will it take for everyone on the planet to be vacinated ?

2. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Eons. In the meantime the whole planet will be on a perpetual lockdown and using facemasks. Don't you guys see a pattern here?

3. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #1703 Yen, Dec 18, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    Yes, why not?

Your conclusion is a retrospective.

Guess what's there in all those drawers in all those University labs and even more private pharmaceutical companies?
    We do research for the research itself! All the time.

I posted 17/03 of mRNA-1273 here. And I was late anyway...

mRNA vaccines are 'old / known' (an pro argument for the vaccination adherents) BUT never have passed Phase I before and therefore there are no safety data before. (Only at Phase III you start to collect them).

There has been no need before to push them forwards, 'shortening' the entire progress. This is a double edged sword.
    In a retrospective things always look different...it even could become a real good cure. But it also could fail...

No not force, but REASON!

Those 66.6% are based on a statistical approach about herd immunity a pure result of a calculation.

The latest results of BNT162b2 are really good. But only from the perspective of today and when considering that there are no long term data yet.
    We also can notice that the 'private' news and the article from New England Journal of Medicine are not exactly the same.
    On the Pfizer site 3.8% is the highest value of adverse effects. At the Journal you find:

You ALSO find in the Journal that what is on the Pfizer site:
    They did NOT post the higher percentages, they simply have skipped results which they 'considered' as non severe.
    The adverse effects are not the problem, the problem is that they did not post them on their site.
    By doing that it loses trust. IMHO.

Always read the scientific journals.

But who is able to understand them?
    The mass vaccination issue relies on the fact that actually nobody is able to make a decision yet based on REASON.

And: (Just to illustrate the issue of a mass testing...)

Some will get mRNA-1273, some get already BNT162b2, some others will get AZD1222. Others maybe CVnCoV later.

BNT162b2 is a mod-mRNA, CVnCoV is non modified. AZD1222 is a vector virus vaccine. mRNA-1273 I don't know if modified or not..

Each mRNA has a different (secret) encoded target spike protein of SARS-Cov2 .
    AZD1222 'uses' an adenovirus as sort of carrier.

Your 'destiny' concerning safety and efficacy at this yes experiment!!!!.....attention....
    ....Depends on where you live. Depends what prioritization you'll have. AKA which vaccine will be left for you.

What else is REASON except to wait for now. (Except you are highly vulnerable and very old already).

I'll go for vaccination when it is reasonable. I need no force. We don't need force when a vaccination is reasonable. People will do it voluntarily then.
    And I want to choose what I'll take.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #1704 Mr.X, Dec 18, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    My reason based on facts is: I will not take any vaccine ever. Not even a single aspirin. Anything that comes from big pharma or synthetic is out of my sight from now on. If it's man-made don't take it.

There are limits where science and technology can go put by God.

Edit: well perhaps one or two, okay maybe more than three but not many mahy man-made substances I take like chlorine dioxide and in the upcoming lol: DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide)

5. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #1705 Yen, Dec 19, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    And what if you'd have surgery? no antibiotics / anaesthesia / analgesic?

A personal decision.
    There are basic decisions and deliberative decisions.
    And the immune system needs to have training that it can work properly. I bet many of us have good luck due to interactions with former corona viruses....

Each individual should be allowed to determine the own risk/benefit ratio.
    And what we have to consider is: When more and more people get vaccinated the pressure to mutate is raising. The virus will try to fit. RNA viruses are known to mutate frequently.

For now I am waiting. It's still unclear if the vaccination approach will succeed at all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  7. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #1707 Mr.X, Dec 19, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    No antibiotics?
    Most likely you mean synthetic antibiotics if so they are crap .
    There are natural antibiotics and lately powerful oxidative therapies based on a powerful biocide: chlorine dioxide.

No anesthesia?
    There are natural anesthetics, maybe not for general anesthesia, but could be researched. In the meantime I could accept, reluctantly, synthetic drugs. Sigh.

No analgesic?
    Artificial? Noooo!

Based on fear and ignorance imposed by the elites? It is very hard to break the paradigm but not impossible.
    LOL I don't need to wait. It's indoctrination to trust in vaccines, and allopathic medicine in general, based on fraudulent studies for god sake!

For example you do not BELIEVE in chlorine dioxide i.e. you think or assure it's toxic and useless based on fraudulent scientific information yet someday you'll find wrong yourself, it's a matter of time if not you already know the truth but don't want to speak hahaha. I understand science too but I know that "human first then scientist". Nothing is what it seems.

8. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    back on topic;)

9. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #1709 Yen, Dec 20, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    No that's not true-
    In fact the information I know about ClO2 is not sufficient to classify it exactly, personally. As a researcher I am open minded.
    Besides of that. ClO2 is as it is. It does not change its actions whether I 'believe' in it or not. If you are convinced, take it.

I classify it as unspecific anti-viral approach, though.

I decided to go for a vitamin D3 supplementary 2000 I.U. / day as indirect unspecific anti-viral approach to support the immune system.
    D3 because it's a substance which is used in body either way. (It's also significant reducing winter depressions and this action is present already)...:)

I focus on the vaccine studies, because sooner or later I myself and my family and friends will be confronted with a decision. And I want to apply what I know and can know.

For instance I post this own summary 20/12:

Moderna's mRNA-1273 has got FDA emergency approval now.
    Type: mod mRNA
    Participants: >30,000, project name: COVE
    Cases: 196 [185/11] means 94.05% 'efficacy'.
    Dose: 2x100µg
    Storage: Freezer (-18 degrees)

Principle: It encodes the S-2P antigen, consisting of the SARS-CoV-2 glycoprotein with a transmembrane anchor and an intact S1–S2 cleavage site. S-2P is stabilized in its prefusion conformation by two consecutive proline substitutions at amino acid positions 986 and 987, at the top of the central helix in the S2 subunit.

Pfizer's BNT162b2 current data, it's got emergency approval at several countries already.
    Type: mod mRNA
    Participants: 43,548, project name: Light Speed
    Cases: 170 [162/8] means 95.06% 'efficacy'
    Dose: 2x30 µg
    Storage: -70 degrees (dry ice)

Principle: A lipid nanoparticle–formulated, nucleoside-modified RNA (modRNA) encoding the SARS-CoV-2 full-length spike, modified by two proline mutations to lock it in the prefusion conformation.

CureVac's CVnCoV (No Phase III yet)
    Type: mRNA
    Participants: probably >35,000, project name: HERALD
    Dose: Probably 2x12µg
    Storage: Fridge (5 degrees)

Principle: The compound is an optimized, non-chemically modified mRNA, encoding the prefusion stabilized full-length spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

It's an exception here: Non modified RNA!

And Astra Zenica 'Oxford Vaccine' AZD1222 (ChAdOx1)

Type: Vector Virus Vaccine
    Participants: 23,848 enrolled, 11,636 included. Project name: COV00x, x=ongoing numbers.
    Cases: In participants who received two standard doses, vaccine 'efficacy' was 62.1% and in participants who received a low!!! dose followed by a standard dose, 'efficacy' was 90.0%
    Dose: two doses containing 5 × 10^10 viral particles / one half dose and a single dose
    Storage: fridge (2-8 degrees)

Principle:
    A weakened version of a common cold virus (adenovirus) that causes infections in chimpanzees, that has been genetically changed so that it can't grow in humans.
    Genetic material has been added to the ChAdOx1 construct, which is used to make proteins from the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus called Spike glycoprotein (S). This protein is usually found on the surface of SARS-CoV-2 and plays an essential role in the infection pathway of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

My opinion for now:
    Both mod RNA vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer look similar.
    Moderna needs a higher dose but can be stored at higher temperature.

CureVac's candidate is interesting. It needs a low dose and the mRNA is not chemically modified. It also can be stored in a fridge. But there is no Phase III data yet.

Oxford vaccine has various results which were inconsistent. They need more data. Or it can be reasoned by the fact that the statistical base of data concerning efficacy is weak either way.
    Besides of that I am actually not keen on using another virus as a carrier.

10. vladnil

vladnil MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2019

September 25 - what has changed? It became better for people - now they have tightened the screws for everyone.

11. parafer

parafer MDL Member

Dec 20, 2016
    I understand that big pharma can cash in from a pandemic. But it should also be noted that a lot of the conspiracy theories floating around on the internet (our main source of "news" now) are furthered by people actually making money on their podcasts and YT followings. And these are most often unvetted individuals whose livelihoods depend on constant media output and clicks. When humanity falls prey to pseudo-intellectuals like Ben Shapiro, it's not going to end well.

12. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  13. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  14. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  15. vladnil

Jan 19, 2019
    The pure truth about Belarus.
    In Belarus, 90% are State structures
    All people receive pensions, even if a person has never worked in his life, he still receives a pension
    No one dies of hunger - homeless people, that is, there are simply no homeless people in Belarus.
    Cleanliness and order is perfect (maybe not so perfect, but there is no dirt for sure)

16. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
  17. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    Oh man !!! ....... isnt lockdown COOL !!! ........ no s**tmas , no silvester , no fireworks , no cars , no slaves on the streets , no aeroplanes , fresh air and the last few birds singing ........ HEIL Corona !!!...... Thank you Jimi

To celebrate i writ a corona song ---- >

May God curse and dam you always,
    May your wishes never come true,
    May you always die in pain for others,
    And let others die in pain for you.
    May you build a ladder to the stars,
    And slip off every rung,
    May you stay forever dung,
    Forever dung, forever dung,
    May you stay forever dung.

Forever corona, I want there to be forever corona
    Do you really want to live forever?
    Forever, and ever
    Forever corona

May you grow up to be selfrighteous,
    May you grow up to be untrue,
    May you always know confusion,
    And see the lights oh hell surrounding you.
    May you never be courageous,
    Nor stand upright and be strong,
    May you stay forever on lockdown,
    Forever lockdown, forever lockdown,
    May you stay forever on lockdown.

For ever corona, I want there to be forever corona
    Forever, and ever
    Forever corona

May your weapons always be busy,
    May your deaths not be swift,
    May you have a nervous breakdown,
    When the winds of changes shift.
    May your heart always be painfull,
    May your song never be sung,
    May you stay forever corona,
    Forever corona, forever corona,
    May you stay forever corona.

18. rupsdb

rupsdb MDL Novice

Nov 19, 2011
    Corona got me and took some of my lung capacity with it. But I survived.

19. vladnil

Jan 19, 2019
    #1719 vladnil, Dec 22, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2020
    This is not a Corona, but you need to smoke less and follow a healthy lifestyle.

20. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #1720 Yen, Dec 22, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2020

The COVID-19 pandemic will have the greatest impact on human society as single event since I live.

It's a pandemic of international scope, but not because of its virological and epidemiological attributes.
    You can study the psychopathology of entire nations, you can study how emotional fear becomes pathological attributes in single individuals.

It is dividing our society.
    The emotional fear that is also supported by mainstream media paralyzes any rational mind.
    Hypotheses become law and replace evidence base.
    Science is not applied.
    Reality gets distorted.

We have people who are doing anything to keep their identity as somebody who has fear alive. They have a great affinity to bad news only to feed their illusion of to be somebody who has 'reasonable' fear.
    -The GB mutation! (RNA viruses do mutate frequently, more than 400 are known already!)
    -The exhausted medical personal. (It's used as an argument to make COVID-19 to appear dangerous, in fact the problem therefore IS the bad politics on public health years ago!)
    -The shocking pictures from Italy and New York. (Many had died because of false treatment, overdosing of hydroxychloroquine etc), capacities are exhausted at every wave of infection.
    -COVID-19 gets a focus which is abnormal. Collateral damages are approved. Any other reason of dying (other illnesses) gets out of relation and simply ignored.
    -Studies get ignored. (Asymptomatic people are still virulent and measures such as lockdowns are still applied even though there is no evidence that they are working..but there are studies that they did not work).

We have conspiracy adherents.
    People who assume a conspiracy, even though anything can be reasoned by emotional fear and lacking of rational mind. Besides of that there is no structure of intelligence and secrecy and organization noticeable who could reason that idea.

We have the ignorants.
    Out of my sight out of my mind. The pandemic does not exist. It's fake news.

The will to apply physical violence to defend the 'membership' to one of those groups is growing.
    THIS is really the international scope!

I clearly can study how pathological fear is doing its work, destroying structures of society.
    People with masks do blame others without masks as being potential murderer.
    People which are used to be friends do show now their real face.
    People say yes to a vaccine that is pushed through the Phases...driven by fear they would use it taking an undefined amount of risk.

Good night, world! Reason has gone.

Vaccination report about adverse effects in the UK.

For instance:
    DEC 18:
    112,807 vaccinations (first dose)

3,150 of them ATTENTION!!! had health impact events, defined as: Unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health care professional

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2020-12/slides-12-19/05-COVID-CLARK.pdf

Unbelievable what we are doing and what fear makes people to do!!!
    It the meantime we know (Ioannidis) that COVID-19 is not that dangerous and the fatality rate is actually comparable to any other wave of infection.
    The sense of need of a vaccination is questionable either way.

The politics is deep within that cycle of fears lacking of reason. Criticism is not tolerated, no healthy debates, and if somebody should recognize a mistake there is no way back and no space for admitting that there could be a mistake..
    COVID-19 is bad and deadly, the only savior is a vaccine.

Lockdowns are applied until then...until the amount of infections will go down....should it be a natural reason it is assigned as success of the lockdown either way. A win win situation for the politicians to justify the lockdowns and to justify spreading fears.

The sickness is actually mental.