Description of the current reputation / thanks system.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Yen, Mar 30, 2010.

1. ennio

ennio Guest

:D I had to. It is a thread about Chuck Norris :D

2. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Feel free..:p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I have fixed a bug. Moderator tool inline mod-->select all didn't work. Now it does. A minor bug, haven't noticed about till yesterday.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Members and Supermods can now see who has left reputations.

5. gamepoint

gamepoint MDL Senior Member

Jan 4, 2010
    thanx yen!finally we can see who thanked us

6. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    By following the link to your post you would have been able to before already. (All are listed there below at the thanks box).
    But what's new is that anybody can see now who has left the reputations / thanks directly at your settings!

Btw: Nice weird Avatar!

There are n? :g: Where? lol

7. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
  8. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    True no system is perfect. I help out a lot even though I'm intermediate user, but it's not really rep's that matter just quality and expertise of communication. Points on some screen don't mean squat since it's the helping and getting helped that defines the true relationship's we see here and I've mostly seen you give good communication and advice here dude. Just saying different systems accumulate different status outcome none based on what actually happens here which is people caring enough to respond to someone asking for help. Points are fun like a video game but those hear who are the most skilled might not be the most repped so I respect dudes for their help not rep's

Much Respect Dolorous Edd

9. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    Exactly, BTW I love the Infinite Rearm project.

10. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Thanks dude:)