Do people want to hide their activation code so microsoft can't see it or??

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by gastro, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    The people at win7vista don't make a penny. Every single cent they get goes to maintaining the FTP server and making it the best VIP zone around.

2. gastro

gastro MDL Member

Jul 22, 2009
    It maintains a pre site they get to use while the users of winvista only get the stupid dumbed down version.

They don't make a cent? They're able to operate a pre site for the "elite" members using the money they get from the idiot who are stupid enough to pay.

3. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    So can you answer that for me hazar?

4. gastro

gastro MDL Member

Jul 22, 2009
    And you're just a 14 year old kid who got caught up in the scene.

I bet.

No idea how these things work.

5. gastro

gastro MDL Member

Jul 22, 2009
    I learned there was a chinese hacker who made the same loader long before hazar.

I was okay using hazar's loader because it was english and I wanted to f**k around with activation.

Now hazar is the same as orbit. Stealing for a couple bucks and a nice pre ftp.

I don't support this s**t.

You're trying to make money from piracy.

6. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I am staff there so I know exactly what goes on.

The FTP server has isos from the staff who have MSDN and technet subscriptions, no pre site scene BS. And FFS I am 14. Believe it or not.

7. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I was a developer of wow7. Flagmax was the FASM coder. I don't know anything about coding ASM. BUT I've developed the approaches of wow. I know anything about how it works, because I know about ACPITables and bioses......anyway I can't code any ASM!

I bet Hazar has copied and pasted Marker 2.1 into the Vistaloader and improved the grub boot process.

-Vistaloader is originally made by the Chinese
    -WoW is a in house product.

Any others are copy and paste improved versions. Hazar correct me if I'm wrong...............

I'm very bored reading this over and over again. We (the MDL) team had discussions about to delete EVERYTHING about loaders here at the forum. except our WoW7.......

IF the rag about DOES NOT end we will delete for sure!!!
    ORBIT's account has been deleted already AS requested!

WE don't need to support all that loaders, we are leading at biosmodding and have got our own softmod as 'side' product, ALL FOR FREE, ALL SELF MADE!!!
    ALL original.

Please, pull yourself together!

Thank you-

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Yen you are correct, I made grldr using the same technique as vista loader, just put a 2.1 SLIC in. And Yen, not everyone wants a BIOS mod, and WoW7 doesn't work for everyone. Orbit didn't do anything wrong. All this screaming about port openiong and stuff is just slmgr.vbs

9. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    I support that - The loaders appeared back when Vista was new and the credits for all of them belong to the original person (or more) who built the original ones and it appears they were Chinese and truly brilliant.

What a slap in the face for Microsoft when their own anti-piracy workaround for OEMs is turned against them.

Enough of the self glorification these posers are indulging in.

The AntiWPA is full of nothing else but their posting and I do not believe they have contributed anything original other than modifying some one else's work and claiming credit.

All of the flashy tricks can be achieved using a few simple registry edits - no need for a flashy program.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. gastro

gastro MDL Member

Jul 22, 2009
    How about you post dev here and stop with winvista bulls**t?

Before I started to post here, I lurked because this was the best place to learn how Slic activation was engineered and could be reversed.

I'm not here to stir things up, but I am here to make sure things continue as they began.

11. gastro

gastro MDL Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Exactly right.

12. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Yes of course WoW doesn't work on every PC, it was a coprodukt, because we were not able to mod HP's own Phoenix bios that time and so we started a project.

We never have planned to provide a softmod. There are Moderators here at MDL they would delete anything about softmods, since it's originally a forum for biosmods.
    And ORBIT's account was deleted beause it was his OWN request to do so....

The MDL team can and WILL choose what it wants to support and what not...if the rag goes on, we will delete.....all about loaders...there are many other forums where you can get them...

Nobody has stolen something..... there are originals and improvements and Orbit and Hazar didn't code the loader AFAIK it was Gkend

13. snowflake

snowflake MDL Novice

Nov 9, 2008
    No, of course not. You are really a friendly timid person without an evil bone in your body. :) Please, give me a break... :rolleyes:

As for Hazars age, what's strange about that? The world are full of highly intelligent wizkids, hacking, cracking and developing. The age 14 is nothing in their world!

14. gastro

gastro MDL Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Admin interjected here and I'm not going to be a dickwad and bother reproving my points.

Enjoy.

15. Yurbuh Tuggly

Yurbuh Tuggly MDL Member

Jul 26, 2009
    It seems to me that true chronological age means little, as it is apparent that many here who would be older behave as if they are not. The terms spoiled pouty brat come to mind.

16. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Ok sure it is built off the same technique as Vista loader. Who cares? I rebuilt it from the source and added the SLIC, wrote the installer and devised a solution to the System reserved partition issue. Sure the guys who made Vista loader deserve credit, but I put these tools out there for people to use, and if they appreciate that then fine.

17. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Oh and Gkend wrote the bootmgr hack, which was Vista loader inside bootmgr.

18. YooBlu

YooBlu MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    Orbit30 and Hazar are just noobs and script kiddie's they just copy the code from our fellows "the Chinese guys"

There is actually a big difference between actually being able to code and being a copy and paste script kiddie.

19. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Always makes me laugh when people say that.

They don't understand what actually goes into making it and because they can't do the same thing themselves they say something like "lol orbit and hazar r noobs cos they r script kiddies who copy lol"

LOL NOOB

I did far more than copy. Sure I used the same technique, but I wrote the installer batch, I customized the grldr, I wrote an uninstaller script, I wrote VBS scripts in the loader to detect the installation, I helped write the GUI, the list goes on.

Ha!

20. pingu

pingu Guest

*lol* :D
    why, -then you not post the full source here?