[Giveaway/Contest] 5 Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition Licenses.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patator

Patator MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2015
    Hi, like others, I use the Free Edition of Macrium Reflect for my workstations and it works great! I hope that I will be chosen to test the Home Edition version!
    Thanks a lot for this!

2. hagaspar

hagaspar MDL Novice

Jul 6, 2015
    I am currently building a new coffee lake system and i am using macrium free to make a backup of my older system in case somthing goes wrong. Would like to upgrade to the better version for my new system so i can keep it backed up too.
    Many thanks for the giveaway.

3. Sedan

Sedan MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2009

I use allready the free version of Macrium. I'm in.

4. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    I use Macrium free version & its the best disk imaging, compression & disaster recovery software available. Macrium is the best disaster recovery software allowing for full, differential and incremental backups, both ad hoc and scheduled, and works faster than any of the other free imaging software in its category. Macrium helps me create a snap that I can use in the event of a spoiled system drive. As far as the disk drives are same, Macrium Reflect can help restore the drives properly. Macrium Reflect can compress the disk images up to 40 percent so makes more space for additional back up. Thank you for this giveaway.

5. tsiwo

tsiwo MDL Novice

Mar 7, 2013
    Still in search for a useful and simple Backup solution for my Homecomputers (more than one ;-) ). It's time to make a change and the Free Solution is already not bad.

6. ashish.k

ashish.k MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Thanks for organizing this giveaway.
    I'd love to have a free copy of the Macrium Home Edition because the free edition doesn't support Incremental backups feature which I feel is very useful.
    Please count me in...

Regards.

7. E_B_M

E_B_M MDL Member

Jan 16, 2012
    I am currently using the free version of Macrium Reflect, but I would very much like to upgrade to a full license.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Chro

Chro MDL Novice

Mar 17, 2015
    It's nice to have a backup solution like this.

9. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    count me in :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Wow, really thanks a lot for this spectacular giveaway for a very good software. Macrium has proven to me that its quality is the best on the market alongside its fastest speed in performing backups and restores, full image backup creation for a 50 GB of data took about a couple of minutes so i will be very pleased to enjoy a newer version of this wonder. :)
    :rolleyes:
    Best of luck to all the participants,
    dino.

11. Roscon

Roscon MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2017
    The Home Edition is what I need, I have been using the free version, but it is very limited.

12. zrq

zrq MDL Novice

Jun 28, 2017
    I want to have a try of macrium rather than using the Windows built in backup tool.

13. Ivana.ivancica

Ivana.ivancica MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2017
    ThankYou for this Giveaway
    Macrium Reflect 7 is the best solution for keep backup your files .
    i have used Macrium Reflect 7 Free Edition and backup my files.

14. Bluescreen

Bluescreen MDL Senior Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Thanks to open this Giveaway
    I did not yet use Macrium Reflect products as I was using the too expensive ShadowProtect 4xx backup software years ago.
    My license expired when they sold the V5 version and the V4 is not compatible with Windows 10.

So, I just give a try to Macrium Reflect free and it looks very nice, but I prefer using incremental process.
    I would be very happy to get a license for a home or workstation version of Reflect v7. :)

15. zghsy

zghsy MDL Novice

Jun 8, 2017
    I have never tried Macrium Reflect before. I think Macrium Reflect is a very good system recovery tools since I install and use Macrium Reflect.
    Its powerful backup attracted me, especially rapid delta cloning and super-fast imaging.

Thank you a lot for giving me the rare opportunity.

16. Witchakorn Saphangphol

Oct 18, 2017
    I never used it before must try!

17. juve

juve MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2015
    I've used the free edition of Macrium Reflect before and it never failed me. I'd like to have a license for any of the non-free editions if it's possible. So, of course, I'm in (=

18. Xzyer

Xzyer MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2015
    I already use the free version of Macrium Reflect for making full disc images, but having the full copy without all the limitations of the free copy would be great!

Thanks for running this giveaway.

19. nechrist

nechrist MDL Guide Pack

Apr 24, 2010
    I love macrium reflect. Would be awesome to have a licensed copy! Thank you for the effort!

20. summerwolfe

summerwolfe MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2010
    I've used the free version several times to save my precious data to another drive. I would love to explore what the pro version has to offer.