[Giveaway/Contest] for 15 licenses of SecurityKiss JADEITE Premium.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kapt Blasto

Kapt Blasto MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2014
    I currently have PIA as my VPN. But I am always looking for FREE options...

You want to know what I plan on doing with a VPN? Simple:

I want to be anywhere in the world, and log straight into my own home desktop, to be able to boot a baremetal computer, using TFTP/Netboot, and have it download/Install Windows, Linux and anything else, and in about an hours time....have that computer up and running, with all its drivers, and everything else.....without any crapware, and DEFINITELY no one being able to snoop.

And having a VPN makes sure that privacy and security (as well as ability to prevent ISP's from throttling speed or anyone else doing it for that matter) is always maintained.

Not to mention watching the occasional still-in-theater MOVIE on a Kodi Box, in complete privacy... :D

3. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    The ISP's in the US can now sell your browsing history, so I need a VPN. Thanks for entering me.

4. IamJAX

IamJAX MDL Novice

Apr 21, 2014
    I would love to have VPN :)

5. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 and SecurityKiss are 2 different companies/products. Both the company used this common word 'security' hence, you're confused that Kaspersky started making VPN software. :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. krypdon

krypdon MDL Novice

Mar 9, 2017
    Thanks for the contest.
    I'm interested in testing this VPN provider.

7. InfiniteInfinity

InfiniteInfinity MDL Novice

Apr 30, 2017
    I need this VPN, because I want to surf anonymously online with high speeds!!!

8. Bio Hazard

Bio Hazard MDL Member

Nov 23, 2013
  9. john doble

john doble MDL Novice

Apr 30, 2017
    thanks for the entry i have expressvpn and am thrilled by the privacy and secure connections. i am hoping to win and try a newer more advanced product. i am a new user and i am pleased thus far, thanks again. good luck everyone

10. horsecow

horsecow MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2015
    count me in also

11. ThermalMaster

ThermalMaster MDL Novice

Mar 25, 2015
    Great giveaway, that.

I hope to win one of the Jadeite licences because the service seems to be a high-quality one and (great timing!) I was just looking for a good VPN provider.
    Also, what with all the restrictive laws being passed right, left and centre, I'm feeling the need to anonymise my surfing somewhat.

12. Thrall

Thrall MDL Novice

Jan 29, 2012
    I download huge amounts of data so a vpn will keep me out of jail.
    thanks in advance!

13. bonesz

bonesz MDL Addicted

Jun 30, 2013
    I would love to have this, I use a free vpn but it runs at less speed and would love to be able to have a nice preminum version. thanks

14. drew84

drew84 MDL Expert

Mar 13, 2014
    Would like the opportunity to try this product, the various write ups I've read has kindled my interest, so please count me in... thanks.

15. Sorter

Sorter MDL Novice

Mar 15, 2010
    I would like a VPN to bypass country restrictions and as a big FU to ISP data harvesting :)

16. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. VPN create a secure, encrypted connection which helps me to stay anonymous and secure my web traffic against snooping corporations, governments, and attackers. It protects my privacy through preventing third parties from viewing instant messages, downloads, web browsing activities, credit card information or anything else send over the network.

17. ramg1967

ramg1967 MDL Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Count me in. I need VPN for security reasons.

18. softfinds

softfinds MDL Novice

Apr 11, 2017
    I have used it.
    I love it and I want it

19. foxyrick

foxyrick MDL Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Great giveaway, thanks for the chance. I've paid for a VPN for years but am always happy to trial a potential replacement for my current service.

Why a VPN? Because we live in a world where big businesses and governments want to know everything about us and what we do, for their own profit and control. And it's getting worse every day as governments ignore the concerns of their citizens (or, in my case it's more accurate to say 'subjects') and pander to the interests of the fatcats. I don't like that.

tl;dr: Privacy (and maybe just a little bit of rebellion)!

20. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Count me in, I need a VPN very badly
    Thanks