[Giveaway/Contest] for 20 licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    First I would like to thank ToneC for making this giveaway possible by providing 20 licenses that are valid for 1 year. The licenses are normally valued at $11.99 each.

Secondly I would like to thank Tarekma7 for writing the review of this wonderful download manager.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Giveaway starts from 8th. December and ends in 26th. December

--------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    What's new in this version;
    Internet Download Manager v6.26. Added Windows 10 compatibility. Fixed compatibility problems with different browsers including Internet Explorer 11, all Mozilla Firefox versions up to Mozilla Firefox Aurora, Google Chrome. Improved FLV grabber to save videos from web players on web pages, Google Video, MySpace TV, and other popular sites.

[SIZE=+1]Internet Download Manager Feature;[/SIZE]

[​IMG] All popular browsers and applications are supported! [​IMG] Download Speed Acceleration.
    Internet Download Manager supports all popular browsers including IE, Chrome, AOL, MSN, Mozilla, Netscape, Firefox, Avant Browser, and many others. Internet Download Manager supports all versions of all popular browsers, and it can be integrated into any Internet application to take over downloads using unique "Advanced Browser Integration" feature. Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
    [​IMG] Easy downloading with one click. [​IMG] Download Resume.
    When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. You don't need to do anything special, just browse the Internet as you usually do. IDM will catch your downloads and accelerate them. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols. Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost or dropped connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.
    [​IMG] Video grabber. [​IMG] Simple installation wizard.
    Internet Download Manager can record and download FLV videos from popular sites like MySpaceTV, and Google Video. The best way of downloading webpage embedded videos from the Internet is here. After installing IDM, "Download This Video" button pops up whenever you are watching a video anywhere in the Internet. Just click on the button to start downloading clips. Quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure trouble free installation of Internet Download Manager
    [​IMG] Automatic Antivirus checking. [​IMG] Built-in Scheduler.
    Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans. IDM can automatically run a scanner on download completion, like AdAware, Avast, Spybot, AVG Anti-Virus, McAfee, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, SpywareBlaster, CCleaner and others to protect users from harmful downloaded files. Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it's done. You can also synchronize changes using periodic synchronization of files. It's possible to create and schedule several download queues for downloading or synchronization.
    [​IMG] Drag and Drop. [​IMG] Advanced Browser Integration.
    You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager. When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of download managers have this feature.
    [​IMG] IDM includes web site spider and grabber. [​IMG] Customizable Interface.
    IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from web sites, for example all pictures from a web site, or subsets of web sites, or complete web sites for offline browsing. It's possible to schedule multiple grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, stop them at a specified time, or run periodically to synchronize changes. You may choose the order, buttons, and columns to appear on the main IDM window. There are several different skins for the toolbar with different button styles. All skins can be downloaded from IDM home site. Also users can design their own skins.
    [​IMG]IDM supports many types of proxy servers. [​IMG] IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos.
    For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
    [​IMG] Download All feature. [​IMG]Download limits.
    IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It's easy to download multiple files with this feature. Progressive downloading with quotas feature limits downloading to defined number of megabytes per hour. The feature is useful for connections that use fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
    [​IMG] IDM is multilingual. [​IMG]Quick Update Feature.
    IDM is translated to Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijan, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Uzbek languages. Quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week. Quick updates feature lists all new features added to the latest version and asks a user if he wants to update IDM to the latest version.
    [​IMG] Download Categories. [​IMG] Dynamic Segmentation.
    Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories. Dynamic Segmentation and Performance

Review written by Tarekma7
    Internet Download Manager is the best and the most popular download manager for most internet users. Why? Because it increases your download speed more than 5 folds and it will allow you to resume a download if you were disconnected or it got broken.

Internet Download Manager has many features that aren't available in any other download accelerator and they're all packed into a small program that's lite on system resources, easy to use and available at an affordable price.

The program uses intelligent segmentation technology. This means that in order for you to get the download at the fastest speed possible the file will be split into smaller parts which are then quickly downloaded.

The program supports all browsers, internet connection types and proxy servers.
    Read the full review....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Homepage:
    http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/
    Download 30days trial:
    http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html
    Support;
    http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/register/new_faq/main.cgi

Buy the Internet Download Manager:
    https://secure.internetdownloadmanager.com/buy_idm.html
    Download Internet Download Manager Translations
    http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/language.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note:
    These license keys are for personal use only. If you win a license key, you agree not to trade or resell your product key.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Giveaway of Internet Download Manager Details:
    To participate in this Internet Download Manager Giveaway:

[FONT=&amp][B][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=7][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][I][B][SIZE=7][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#008000][I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=#008000][COLOR=#002060][FONT=&amp][COLOR=#4b0082][B][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=4][B]IMPORTANT[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=4][B]:[/B][/SIZE]
    [QUOTE]All participants must comment 'why do you need / like[B] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4]Internet Download Manager'[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE] [/B] or write a short review for [SIZE=4][SIZE=4][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4]Internet Download Manager[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE] [B];[/B] in your post to make a valid entry. Any entry not meeting this simple rule will be omitted and deleted. [/QUOTE]

[COLOR=#008000][COLOR=#002060][FONT=&amp][COLOR=#4b0082][B][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=4][B]COMPETITION RULES:
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=4][COLOR=#008000][I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#008000][COLOR=#002060][COLOR=#4b0082][B][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#008000][COLOR=#002060][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/color][/color][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/b][/i][/color][/size][/SIZE][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][I][B][SIZE=7][SIZE=4][COLOR=#008000][I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#008000][COLOR=#002060][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/size][/b][/i][/color][/size][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=7][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][I][B][SIZE=7][/SIZE][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/size][/color]
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]​
    [FONT=&amp][B][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=7][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][I][B][SIZE=7][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#008000][I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#008000][COLOR=#002060][FONT=&amp][COLOR=#4b0082][B][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#008000][COLOR=#002060][FONT=&amp][COLOR=#4b0082][B][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=4][COLOR=#008000][I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#008000][COLOR=#002060][COLOR=#4b0082][B][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#008000][COLOR=#002060][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/color][/color][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/b][/i][/color][/size][/SIZE][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][I][B][SIZE=7][SIZE=4][COLOR=#008000][I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#008000][COLOR=#002060][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/size][/b][/i][/color][/size][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=7][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][I][B][SIZE=7][/SIZE][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/size][/color]
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&amp]
    COMPETITION RUNTIME:

[FONT=&amp]If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!
    [/FONT]
    Thanks,
    sid_16.

The Giveaway/Contest of IDM has come to an end.
    The winners are in random order; https://imgur.com/a/y2mFG
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Merry Christmas & a very Happy and Peaceful New Year to you all!

[/FONT]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Internet Download Manager Giveaway is live now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. azlvda

azlvda MDL Member

Jun 28, 2009
    count me in Thanks

4. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Thanks for this amazing giveaway!!!! I want it because it does what it claims and has a very friendly user interface.

5. Tabassum

Tabassum MDL Member

Jun 7, 2011
    iam join with us count me

6. ibrahimefe

ibrahimefe MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2009
    IDM pros and cons;

Pros:
    Easy to use interface.
    Download another browser-based better download speeds up to 5 times.
    Sharing sites like YouTube, Metacafe etc directly download videos
    Easy to install and configure
    Automatically, chrome, Firefox, and other browsers adds itself to.

Cons:
    I don't have a video converter built in
    The price is high
    No support for torrent downloads

Count me in
    Thankyou mydigitallife

7. adamlau

adamlau MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2016
    I'd bought a key 1 years ago.I have to admit no other download software I'd used could compare the download speed with IDM. I wonder if I can get one for my laptop.:biggrin:

8. bishnu2073

bishnu2073 MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2016
    Hello there its exciting to know the giveaway contest to win IDM.
    IDM is the best download manager for me, because I use only it and further its has perfect functionality and interface.
    I could be much more happy to win one of the license keys.
    Thank you for information and opportunities.

9. bobmanuk

bobmanuk MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2013
    I havent used a download manager for a very long time, Im very interested to see a download manager that can download youtube videos, I used to use downy on my mac, but now i switched to windows, i have yet to find anything that is even close.

Count me in ;)

10. metin67

metin67 MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2010
    cont me pls. IDM is the best for me..

11. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in my friend !
    I use IDM for long long time and is the best tool for download ! :clap:

12. ashish.k

ashish.k MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2014
    I would like to have Internet Download Manager because I've heard it does wonders... Apart from a common Pause/Resume feature it increases download speed by 10-20% by making use of multiple simultaneous connections. We can also schedule late night downloads in a queue, set max no. of simultaneous downloads and even set shutdown options upon download completion.

Would absolutely love to try it out! Please count me in... :)

13. numpayak

numpayak MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2016
    Internet Download Manager is a great program. good luck everyone & thanks for the giveaway. count me in.

14. prashantsays

prashantsays MDL Member

Jun 13, 2016
    low on resources and high of features, undoubtedly IDM is the king of download managers. I would be a pretty lucky one if i could win a copy. Thanks for this giveaway. :tasty:

15. mr_fire

mr_fire MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2012
    I want it because it does what it claims and has a very friendly user interface. Thanks for this amazing giveaway! :rolleyes:

16. aziz0170

aziz0170 MDL Junior Member

Sep 6, 2011
    count me in Thanks
    Because he is one of the best download programs started in use since the 2007 .
    Thanks for this giveaway

17. ahczwudichao

ahczwudichao MDL Junior Member

May 1, 2013
    Count me in tks OP !

I want this software to download other resources, have tried once before, it will just reach my internet limit :p

18. Mobocratic Asylum

Mobocratic Asylum MDL Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Curious about this software so I'm IN.

19. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    Why I need IDM (Internet Download Manager)?

Because lacking a stable internet connection does not stop my need to download files. I need something that can help me continue downloading where I left off as the local WiFi Hotspot is not stable at all.

Why I want IDM (Internet Download Manager)?

Because it's the only download manager that truly works without any hidden junk.

20. kaos420

kaos420 MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    hi and hello i love me some browser interjection....count me in please. so much faster then normal dl manager.