[Giveaway/Contest] for 5x licenses of WinRAR 5.60

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prabhath

Prabhath MDL Novice

Jul 13, 2018
    WinRAR is the best compression program I ever used.
    I like it most of it was lightweight and it has simple but good GUI & features...
    I am using an older version now.....
    Hope I have a chance to win a new version license.

2. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks for this very good giveaway for WinRar @sid_16
    WinRar is definitely the best archiver on the market with faster packing and unpacking features needed in every PC. I like the most the fact that it is small, good and efficient in archiving.
    Count me in please.
    Ty,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    99% of the world use WinRAR!

I'd be happy to win 1 license for it! :)

4. nash58

nash58 MDL Member

Feb 8, 2010
    #24 nash58, Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    WinRAR needs no introduction. WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack and convert CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, Z, 7-Zip archives. I need winrar on my pc as software downloads comes in various formats. Presently use the FREE 7-zip but it has limited features compared to WinRAR which is more feature pack. Would love to get this.

5. bluesea

bluesea MDL Novice

Dec 29, 2016
    I've been using Winrar for years but only cracked. I'd like a license please.
    Thanks for the giveaway!

6. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    After format WinRAR is a must to install app. Using it from the day of Pc'invented. Want to buy it but it is a little expensive for me. Every download is archived as rar. How can i not use it. Alternatives are not good as it

7. Juergen Hauel

Juergen Hauel MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2018
    WinRAR bietet volle Unterstützung für RAR und ZIP-Archive und ist in der Lage zu entpacken und zu konvertieren CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, Z, 7-Zip-Archive. Ich brauche Winrar auf meinem pc als Software-Downloads gibt es in verschiedenen Formaten. Derzeit das kostenlose 7-Zip verwenden, aber es hat Funktionen im Vergleich zu WinRAR die mehr Feature Pack ist begrenzt. Würde gerne diese Software bekommen. ;)

8. gaerher

gaerher MDL Junior Member

Mar 11, 2018
    #28 gaerher, Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    Q: “Why do you need a free license of WinRAR 5.60 or what feature(s) of WinRAR do you like the most?”

A: Because I like it very much and use it for ages! So I’d like to get a brand new license for a brand new WinRAR. :)

The most useful features of WinRAR, in my opinion, are the ability to add and remove the SFX module, and to strongly encrypt and decrypt RAR archives.

9. syga

syga MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2010
    I would love to get a free license to the latest Winrar. I'm still using Winrar 4.
    Everytime I reinstall Windows, Winrar is the first application that I install.
    Thanks to the Winrar developers.

10. Mahdi Ameri

Mahdi Ameri MDL Novice

Jul 20, 2018
    Hello
    Friends. I got 3 life permissions from this good software. I've been winner on other sites.
    Congratulations to all the friends and congratulations to all the winners
    have a nice day .

11. Apple19

Apple19 MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2018
    Thanks for this very good giveaway for WinRar @sid_16
    Count me in please.
    Thank You.

12. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    I like following features of Winrar
    Supports all popular compression formats such as RAR, ZIP and non RAR archives including; CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip.
    Best Compression to speed ratio
    Integrated virus scan
    Friendly and easy to use interface
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway!!!:worthy:

13. tqhoang

tqhoang MDL BIOS Modder

Apr 29, 2008
  14. Gapp69

Gapp69 MDL Novice

Nov 9, 2017
    "Why do you need a free license of WinRAR 5.60 or what feature(s) of WinRAR do you like the most?"
    I am using "HaoZip 3.0 Build 9002" and PeaZIP portable. They are freeware and it gets the job done but using WinRAR which is my first RAR archiver
    is having a paid archiver which has continous development and improvement. Even our office uses WinRAR as official archiver. I actually downloaded WinRAR5.6 and in trial now for 40 days. I tried "the If a wrong password is entered when unpacking an encrypted file in ZIP archive, WinRAR proposes to enter a valid password for same file again instead of aborting extraction" and it works great! I mean it's not aborted but you are given a chance to enter the correct password rather than begin again. Thaks for contest!

15. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The above quoted messages need to be edited by the Original Poster(s). You all are required to reread the rules properly(You all need at least 10 good forums posts except the giveaway post(s)) then repost in this thread or else these posts will get deleted without any further notice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. Alex Dee

Alex Dee MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I need a license because WinRAR is a powerful data compression utility with additional management capabilities for finished archives, it works faster than its counterparts, while achieving the highest compression ratio. This saves my time, as well as free space on the hard disk, and supports all popular formats.

17. machao_mengqi

machao_mengqi MDL Novice

Dec 12, 2017
    Why I need a free license ?
    Because WinRAR I love it. The first time I know internet I very happy but not for long when I download a file .zip but my computer (windows 98) can't read that file, I hate compressed file from that time and also any compress program before my friend tell me: "WinRAR is better for you".
    I install WinRAR app for my android and my PC but you know...I've *#@$#@$ WinRAR on PC to use.
    That why I need a free license :) for my PC !

18. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    I'd like a license please, i tried this software: it's an powerfull archiver.
    Can open many archive format and create exe !
    Thanks for the giveaway!

19. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    WinRAR is better at compression rates than 7Zip and it's a must have for me therefore.

20. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks sid_16 for the giveaway.
    I'm using old version of WinRar and would like to get an update to the new version using this giveaway.
    For now it's inconvenient to use 7zip for new Rar5 format and WinRar for old format.

The new look of WinRar is refreshing to me. I also like the option to hibernate for "When done". "Turn PC off when done" was never a good option in my view.

I use WinRar on a daily basis and it's a mandatory install for me.

Keeping my fingers crossed to win.

Thanks, Grr