Got wind from MS :O

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Hazar, Sep 13, 2009.

1. shortstp

shortstp MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    A good defense is a good offense.

Attached Files:

2. Tlinux

Tlinux MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    They're not doing too good a job :D

3. Opa

Opa MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    #83 Opa, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
    Darkfall82 your are completely wrong! It is pure coincidence, I didn't even read your previous comment (I missed it). My previous message with the cat is a pure joke and every single word in it are 100% humor.

You are going a bit too far, you have probably saw too much movies and you are really paranoid :p In real life, people get prosecuted only when they makes money with illegal copies of software, not when they uses it for their own personal interest.

Also, I believe that capitalism as applied today and by such corporations like Microsoft isn't a good thing to the humanity. I believe that everyone on earth should have access to knowledge and be able to learn, use, contribute and share to pursue the circle... I do not say that all software must be free, but that it should be Open Source regardless to the remuneration system.

But here we enter in a deep and very complex subject, so lets just say that I don't feel guilty to use pirated software, and that it represents for me the revolution that I would like to happen...

4. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    @ darkfall. cr***s lo****s and ac*******s were always going to attract alot of attention from alot of people. No one person could or should be blamed for that IMO.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007

I was referring to his first post, so I could argue about its contents!

'While the legality of giving the email address to a copyright holder is questionable (there is no clear law…'

Where is no clear law? In the US? There are many countries where it’s strictly against the law.

And why should I read up on the US law? I don't live there and hence I don’t care about the US law…do you think it’s in effect all over the world?
    M$ would like it......thank god it's not!!! Every country has its own law.
    AFAIK hazar is European and is living at a place where civilized people have already repealed death penalty long time ago.

And about softmods:

I have to take care about MDL. If M$ should request for a takedown I will do it. MDL is famous for biosSLICING and there never will be any rants about...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    Thats true, google "bios slic" first hit is MDL.

7. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    5# You have stolen my avatar pic. Use another one please. I'm the owner and I have got the copyright.

Btw: This is no joke!

8. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    the easiest way of avoiding any problems with m$ is to use Linux. But that's a way I personally won't go. Win7 ftw.

9. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I lol'd

THIS DOOD FROM THE INTENETS CALLED HAZAR IS DOING ILLEGAL s**t ONEONEONEONEONOEONEEON

FBI: GTFO

You are full of s**t YooBlu.

10. MyDigitalName

MyDigitalName MDL Member

Sep 12, 2009
    #90 MyDigitalName, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
    Said as a true Swedish would. I wonder when we get over the monkey business and start living our lives as a community on this little planet...

That is a question I've been asking myself quite a few times lately. The funny thing is that they have a their own laws in the US states, so they should not be surprised that other countries have different laws. Sane laws. Not driven by the interests of corporations and corrupt politicians.

No doubt. I am sure the reports will be printed on the appropriate paper and arses will be wiped with it - as they cannot be used for anything else.

11. chinobino

chinobino MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Strange thing to say - although I do agree.

12. spacednow

spacednow MDL Member

Aug 26, 2009