Hackers Outwit Windows 7 Activation

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by babyonemore, Nov 17, 2009.

Tags:
  1. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    you should ask hot carl about the slic detector in my key cert branding app he has a loader and my program told him no slic was detected in bios. i just tweaked the app to go off of whats in bios and the registry so if i can detect a fake slic in vb.net maybe m$ could do it how ever m$ codes things?

2. Hackeur

Hackeur MDL Senior Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Seven+WAT = SWAT

3. danny3456

danny3456 MDL Member

Aug 22, 2009
    #23 danny3456, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
    You guys are undesirable, NOT harmful suckers to M$ if under control. You help M$ in market saturation, train up their anti-piracy techniques for future windows. M$ may look at you like animals in cages and I beleive they are patrolling around!!! Don't masturbate yourself!!!

If you guys are cornered, Linus, Snow Leopard may grow!!!!:D:D

4. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    Now what the hell does that mean ? Be real, bro...

5. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    That's quite funny :D

6. bambara

bambara MDL Junior Member

Oct 18, 2009
    That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying. :eek:

------------------

Lol, nice picture Hackeur...

7. fires

fires MDL Junior Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Now what the hell does that mean ? Be real, bro...

danny3456 helped Dan Brown write his books you have to decipher it mate.

8. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    i always wonder, wouldnt M$ be smart enough and have someone sign in here download the loaders, learn the coding and by now patch them up? cmon, M$ can and will patch them up but the only issue is that those loaders maker like Hazar, Daz are way too smart for M$ to keep up with. These fine people are working on new updates days in and days out. M$ knows that the more time they spend on trying to stop those loaders and even if they go for bios mod (which they wont) it will cost them too much money at the long run. So they stick with minor simple things, like removewat, frankesbuild and few others. Look i still have my Vista ultimate running with Loader 2.2.1, now thats an old one and after SP still up and activate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. mhzjunkie

mhzjunkie MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2009
    In betwixt all the jacking off and biblical style gibberish, I think he simply meant...

Microsoft doesn't want to stop it, but could if they wanted to. :D:D

10. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    Which is something we all know. But m$ really, really wants Win7 to be successfull, which explains the softer approach of recent...

11. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    and for what i have seen windos 7 is being successful and it deserves it. Is a great OS, amazing work they did and finally they listened to the customers. I honestly love 7 and i was a huge XP fan which im still am

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. digdug

digdug MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    #33 digdug, Nov 18, 2009
    Windows 7 is nice, but it is what Vista should have been. I find myself completely without remorse in pirating Windows 7 after purchasing Windows Vista Ultimate for nearly a grand and receiving a big middle finger from MS for paying the premium for it. MS hasn't even bothered to explain or apologize to people who purchased their flagship Vista version for essentially providing a few "ultimate extras" consisting of a few wallpapers and a fancy version of Solitaire.

Its amazing how quick people are to praise a company for getting something right on its second try, and years after it was supposed to do so. Only in this industry is such incompetency even tolerated. If healthy competition truly existed, a disaster like Vista would have ended Microsoft for good rather than allowing them to "listen to their customers" and come out with a $300+ service pack. I tell everyone I know about bios modding and urge them to hardmod their bios. So glad mydigitallife exists and thank those here who've put the effort into modifying bioses for everyone. f**k Microsoft and f**k that gangly, megalomaniacal nerd Bill Gates. I will never, EVER pay for an MS OS again - and will find a way to buy a laptop without one preinstalled so I'm not effectively buying an OEM version of it.

13. Joe45

Joe45 MDL Junior Member

May 17, 2009
    Ms couldn't, can't and will never can stop bios mods !!!
    Its the best solution !!

14. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    #35 genuine555, Nov 18, 2009
    You paid a GRAND for Vista ??? Damn bro, I feel for you.
    Never known ANY OS from m$ that was worth the money they ask, let alone a grand ???
    Their stuff does (usually suck), but if making this kind of stuff was easy, there would've been plenty of competition allready. Do you even realise that creating an OS like we see today, from SCRATCH, is so inexplicably complex
    and logisticly impossible, that even m$ HAS to build on existing platforms ?
    If they even tried to build a new os from nothing, their entire company , together with it's logistics and infrastructure would have to be increased a dozen fold, which would make it impossible to control. m$ allready has problems controlling it's own because of the sheer magnitude.

What they do requires one hell of an infrastructure, and logicaly they don't always have an endproduct like they intended it.

So just bashing them is ignorance, really. U have to understand a little bit what it takes to develope the stuff they do.
    Win7 was created from Vista, yes, because they knew the potential it had. They wanted to prove that potential that they originally intended for Vista and set straight what they failed big time. So they put it through some additional devellopment. And they did a lot more then just tweak it a bit. Vista was a hell of a mess, and creating win7 out of THAT chaos is an achievement in it's own.
    Doesn't mean they should be praised, not at all IMHO, but I think we should praise ourselves lucky to have had m$ for all these years, or we wouldn't know an OS like they are today. And that's a hard, true but sad fact.
    I hate the f*ckers as much as you, but we still both use their s**t, innit ?
    And why is that again ? Ah yes, because no one else can provide us with the sh*it they provide.

U can always try Linux, let's see how long that takes.
    If u were in to that, you would've abandoned windows long ago.
    I HAVE to use linux, cause I regularly come accross it @work, but still use Windows for my own. Why ? cause I too am not into Linux at all.
    Just compare it to windows and think about the fact that if it weren't for m$, we'd all be stuck with stuff like THAT.

EDIT : and because of the complexity of ctreating an os, even back in the day, no one else could stand up and do the same, which resulted in m$'s monopoly position...

15. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    Don't shout to hard, bro. THEY CAN !
    They just won't cause they need the commercial success of win7. Just see it as good mouth to mouth commercial. m$ loves the Win7 rage and they know it's because of things LIKE bios mods. So they decide to leave them alone FOR NOW. But they definitely CAN stop a considerable amount of them if they want.
    They just CHOOSE not to. They'll happily deal with the things that could hurt their sales, which is the loaders and softmods.

16. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    Yes they can but if you ask me, the effort is not worth it.

17. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    They can, easily without much effort. I already have explained how. The magic words are 'digital signature!'

IMO they are watching about and they want a few amount of self-activated OSes at the market....so why you think they have updated the marker at SLIC only?
    That's the least they had to do....they did nothing more about...also they have to provide an easy solution for all the OEMs..they could have switched over to COA_SLP....

18. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    give me about a week and ill have a biosmod\loader detector and we will be able to see what you have done to that machine to get it activated without a retail key or coa-slp key lol :p this should be funny because i already know how to tell if the almighty daz loader is installed of not.

19. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Oh yes..please send me a copy of your tool then......I'm curious how you are detecting a dynamically allocated SLIC...:D
    If your tool automates to find the site where the OEM provides the original bios, downloads the bios and compares it, then it would work....:p