HP530 Notebook Vista activation

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by solracna, Feb 25, 2008.

1. ricardo

ricardo MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2008
    waw
    windows is activated:D

Attached Files:

2. ricardo

ricardo MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2008
    ok REGINA and YEN
    all is ok:p
    i restarted 3 times and the windows is activated:D

i have a couple of questions:
    is this patch is specific only for my devise or it is for all HP530 ????

can i now turn on UAC ???

what if i want to upgrade for home or ultimate or what ever???:cool:

am sure that you did a very good job,,what about updates???can i update my computer???for the mean time i dont need to update because i am up to date:rolleyes:

3. reginakampher

reginakampher MDL Addicted

Apr 5, 2008
    This project REQUIRES your patience. I must say your words are quite harsh for someone who is asking for help. Please do not forget that YOU have initiated this contact and YOU have decided to take this road. The help you get here are from members who are VOLUNTEERING their time and effort. If your words were directed towards me, I would NOT help you again. yen, being the good person he is, is still helping you. You should be grateful.

4. reginakampher

Apr 5, 2008
    #64 reginakampher, Aug 2, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
    The patch is unique to your computerr. May not work on all Hp530.
    If you wish, you may turn on the UAC but each time you reboot the patch will require your authorization to run. The UAC dialog box will come up and you have to click "allow".
    You can upgrade to any other version by substituting the key for the appropriate version.
    Yes, you can update. It will also pass validation and you will get all the perks that comes with that. Have fun.

5. reginakampher

Apr 5, 2008
    Thanks yen for looking over the file. The XSDT was valid so I left the RSDT alone.

6. ricardo

ricardo MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2008
    #66 ricardo, Aug 2, 2008
    ok REGINA
    thanx for all your support and your great job:rolleyes:
    is there any way to bypass the authorization process when i turned on the UAC ???
    e.g.change any data in the registry or something??:confused:,,or if i canged the properties of (rw-everything) and make it always runs as administrator??
    and do you thing that microsoft can make some update that can fix this patch???or it is impossible???:cool:

7. reginakampher

Apr 5, 2008
    I do not know of a way to bypass UAC without turning it off.
    Thanks for the feedback.

8. ricardo

ricardo MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2008
    am not sure what happened :confused:

i just restart the computer,then a message come that access violation or something like that,,and the activation gone:(

is there a way that i can uninstall the patch & try to reinstall it again??:(

9. reginakampher

Apr 5, 2008
    Thanks Yen. I have never used gpedit.msc. I'm going to try it out with your instructions. Thanks for the idea.

10. reginakampher

Apr 5, 2008
    #70 reginakampher, Aug 2, 2008
    Sorry to hear that. There is another way. Please remove the shortcut from the startup folder and reboot. This will clear the patch. Delete the following files from the C:\Svap folder: Rw.exe, RwLoader.exe. Then rename Rw Original.exe to Rw.exe. I have included an additional file in the .rar file I provided called Svap.cmd. Copy this file over to the C:\Svap folder and execute it. Let me know if it activates without error.

11. ricardo

ricardo MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2008
    ok REGINA windows is activated again
    should i make another shortcut in the start up folder???
    should i reboot now???

12. reginakampher

Apr 5, 2008
    Yes, copy a shortcut to Svap.cmd into the startup folder and reboot. Let me know if it is still activated.

13. ricardo

ricardo MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2008
    #73 ricardo, Aug 2, 2008
    it is activated again :)

but now i have 2 programs start on start up,,,the cmd & the RW-everything,,,is this normal???

also i noticed that when the comp. start & before the cmd & rw-everything runs,,,when i open the properties of my comp. to see the activation,,,it shows that i have 27 days to activate,,,but after running the cmd & rw,,,it return said that it is activated

now,,,if the comp. remain at this situation ,,,ie: if tomorrow i open it & i found that have 26 days 4 activation,,,then after running the cmd & activation,,,,do you thing after 27 days the comp. will not open & tell me that i should bay another key???

i wish i explain the issue good so that you can understand my question

thank you again

14. reginakampher

Apr 5, 2008
  15. ricardo

ricardo MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2008
    i wish to try YEN procedure,,,but when i read his topic,,i did not understand anything because i am a normal comp. user(not professional) :D
    could you or YEN explain what should i do in a detailed way??like your description of how to install the patch ??:eek:

16. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Hi,

Ok. I'll install Vista again and will so some experiments. I'll try to improve the execution of the patch. My intention is to help. This could take a few days. But as soon as I've got new results I'll reply and give new instructions.
    Please note that this way is new and we are trying to give our best. Thank you for understanding. Have a look again, I promise to reply.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. reginakampher

Apr 5, 2008
    I am also new to Yen's idea. I am still trying it out. Once I get a hang of it, I will write detailed instruction. It will be a few hours as I have to do some errands at the moment.

18. ricardo

ricardo MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2008
    #78 ricardo, Aug 2, 2008
    ok my friends
    i will wait until you reply,,,i dont have another solution,,,i wish that i know something about programming so that i can help in the project,,but sadly i dont :(
    keep the good works my friends
    (i have a problem but am not sure that i should write it here ,,,when i install internet download manager {idm} ,,the internet stop workings,,,no browsing ,,no yahoo messenger ,,no hotmail,,,only paltalk works,,,any idea??)

19. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #79 Yen, Aug 3, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
    I've tried it:
    Press R+ windows key, type gpedit.msc, press OK.
    Go to Computer Configuration, expand windows setting tree, double-click Scripts (startup/Shutdown), double-click startup, click add, browse to C:\patch\rw.exe (the rw.exe without nag screen)
    At script parameters enter /command=c:\patch\Writecmds.rw, press apply, press ok. Reboot.

It's absolutely invisible, you may even turn on UAC again after all is working perfectly! Testet with Ultimate 32 bit. (SP1 all updates installed so far)

After you've turned on UAC again, AcpiScope isn't working anymore, but the patch works.

To your question regarding the additional commands:
    My additional commands patches the RSDT OEM ID'S and checksum as well. This isn't really needed as we've figured out later. Zhaoliang told me that both tables (RSDT /XSDT) must have the same OEM IDs as SLIC. But that's not neccessary. (XSDT has got the right IDs already)

After we've got the results, we should get all together and write new complete instructions. I'll run this a few more days to look out for possible issues.

Anything else we have to improve?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  20. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #80 Yen, Aug 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017