I'm new and have something to say

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ComputerDownloads, Oct 31, 2009.

1. ComputerDownloads

ComputerDownloads MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2009
    Hi im new here , i am working on a loader for win 7 would it be ok if i post here when im done ?

2. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    you are more than welcome to post it here, please be sure to include the method it uses, and some basic instructions.

3. C.S.I.

C.S.I. MDL Junior Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Seems the Mods are trying to minimise the number of loaders on the board.

You may see it yanked, only time will tell.

4. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Don't post your loader it will be deleted more that enough working loaders here already:)

5. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I appreciate your idea to ask before you post a loader. :)
    We are restricting loaders. Basically we have to.

As I wrote already, they all are based on 2-3 different approaches only......remake after remake..no real improvement....what will be new at yours? And why you think it's worth to publish?

(I always have an open ear...);) , but urie is right..if somebody just posts a new loader, we will close the thread (or delete it).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. domatlapuk

domatlapuk MDL Expert

Sep 12, 2009
    I think it's better send your loader to yen or any administrator first so they can have a good look and review if it's new or different to the loader that already posted here. Good thing is you have good intention and you never violate anything here.. Tnx..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...