It seems no one wants windows 10 !

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Buckie, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJMani

DJMani MDL Novice

Nov 25, 2015
    I NEVER ever understood why people seem to feel the need to voice uneducated opinions.
    And Yes, there are whole forums and liberal political movements with the same uneducated mentality.
    especially on this post for sure. ALL these so called "experts" LMFAO "experts" at uneducated "argument by opinion"
    Common Sense + Logic proves that only Idiots/Retards actually think windows 10 is "better" & "faster" making your Opinions are totally Irrelevant.

Telling the guy to get a "system upgrade" IS total NONSENSE B.S.
    You can Run Windows 10 LTSB on a Laptop from 2006 with 1Gb ram just fine.

Yes, Windows 10 LTSB is slower in almost every way than Windows 7 Enterprise and even Vista.
    Windows 8.1 is faster as well.
    Do ANY of you on here actually do "real world testing" Or just read technet b.s. and MS hype b.s. ?

No, there Are NO "features" worth "upgrading" Other than Direct X12 and it's not really that important.
    And IF games went back to using Open GL there would be absolutely NO need for Windows 10 for gaming.
    IF people started using some Basic Common Sense + Logic Windows 10 they would eventually realize how s**tty Windows 10 is.

Keeping your OS hooked up to a IV Drip Tube for Windows update...IS just some kind of scare tactics used by morons who actually believe they are "securing" their computer

IF you are using your Computer as a real "Desktop Workstation" not some kind of MetroCrap/IdiotBox
    You have to spend at least 3x the time to configure Windows 10 LTSB to make it act similar to a Windows 7 "workstation"
    You have to spend at least 2x the time configuring windows 8.1 to act similar to windows 7
    I'd really love to see you Self-Proclaimed "experts" trying to use Windows 2000 You know an actual "workstation"

2. TeamNS

TeamNS MDL Novice

Jul 26, 2015
    #22 TeamNS, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    @xanadu73
    I think you are talking about windows 8/8.1, Do you use windows 10?
    The control panel is there right click on the start button and press control panel and there it is, Not being faster a few have said, It is faster and it loads faster than other windows os except XP which loads with speed.
    Windows 10 is a mixture of 8.1 and 7 so you get the best from both in my opinion a better os and it`s not geared towards touchscreen as 8 was.
    If windows 10 loads slow clean your system, defragment it and as for spying well all major software companies do it google, apple, yahoo and even windows 7 and office has telemetry though in windows 7 you can avoid it, The only thin I find with windows 10 is you cannot choose what to download via windows update, Well that`s just my opinion on the subject, Cheers.

3. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    #23 Nucleus, Dec 18, 2015
    @DJMani - Great first post, hurling insults at members. Unfortunately we've read the "Retard" "Uneducated" "Idiot" "Moron" opinions of anyone who uses Windows 10 a million times now. In fact I think the only thing you missed from your post were accusations of "MS/Windows fanboy", unusual as those who resort to the "Retard" "Uneducated" "Moron" "Idiot" name calling usually throw that one in too. Gotta love these "I have a different opinion - therefore you're a retard" posts.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    Window xp pro "rocked"
    Windows seven pro " very good "
    Window 8.1 " not bad "
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB N " I believe is where it's at the mix of xp and seven and 8.1

I really like Windows ten ent LTSB N " I am a fan of this ten version "

Don't care much for any other ten versions " windows 10 LTSB N and the regular windows 10 ltbs is where I on sold on at this time.

5. DJMani

DJMani MDL Novice

Nov 25, 2015
    #26 DJMani, Dec 18, 2015
    What makes you think my comment was directed at you?

Well, I do have to admit your #2 post was absolutely pointless lacking Common Sense or Logic.

There is not one comment or post on the internet where a "MS Fanboy" or even just someone "arguing" Windows 10
    to make a valid Logical argument as to why anyone should use windows 10
    No, just writing "modern" "faster" "more stable" "more security" is total b.s. arguments by uneducated opinions

6. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Okay. :good3:

As mentioned, we've seen it posted on MDL a million times and read it a million times. It's boring now. Feel free to get on with it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Buckie

Buckie MDL Junior Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Well I never intended it to go this way... There's no need for anyone to get personal after all we all have different opinions on everything, so whats different about windows 10. To re-cap I did say I like it and think it's the best os out there. Is it the best of things to come from Ms... I hope not as pointed out windows 7 took a giant step, everything after that is basically an up grade with tons of files to put things right that should never have been released in the first place from the labs.

Maybe if win 10 hadn't try to link everything up, phone ,xbox, tablet ... It may have been what people were expecting. Windows has always had a greater share of the market simply because they have not collected as much private info from users as the rest, however now they are or acting in such a way as the rest people are starting to see that and voting with their feet, as lest face it for a FREE software the take up is terrible...

Even with the torrented Pirated Software they still can't give it away. Yes I still love it but not on the places I do work with...

Bring back billy boy, and chage the whole direction of windows I say...

8. LTSB?

N?

Remove unwanted Win10pro apps, cortana, edge, folders, features.

That's a piece of cake.

Stuff it!

"The Redstone Force Awakens" :)

9. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Just an FYI. Unfortunately friend and as I've mentioned above, there have been tons of these threads and it's almost a certainty that someone starts posting "Retard" "Uneducated" etc, seen it loads of times now on MDL and there's no need for it at all. Hopefully the thread can carry on without anyone else branding ppl "Retard" !

10. chris34

chris34 MDL Member

Oct 28, 2009
    #31 chris34, Dec 18, 2015

Back in the days people argued that there wasn't any logical valid point to upgrade XP to Vista, then even XP to Windows 7, because XP was so good y'a k'now. The same happened with Windows 8/8.1 and now 10. Please come again with the usual comment about this OS is better than this one, or they did OS better back in the days.

Not to mention most people you will find here crying that xyz OS is rigged with glitches is more than likely, for many at the very least, because they have no idea what they're doing to their system and follow the guide of the great messiah who said they need to disable essential services, remove essential files or to harden their system so tightly, so that when the alien unicorn invasion funded by the big guys at the NSA come they can't read what land in the spam folder of their mailbox.

11. DJMani

DJMani MDL Novice

Nov 25, 2015
    Nice use of your "Argument By Opinion"
    And Writing "back in the day"

12. SightUp

SightUp MDL Senior Member

Aug 17, 2010
    Forum mods should delete these kinds of threads. Without any actual information to bring to the community, this is a complete waste of bandwidth.

13. DJMani

DJMani MDL Novice

Nov 25, 2015
    Yet, you feel the need to continue writing your pointless and uneducated opinions on this post as well as other posts.

I know forums are special places where people get to feel like special little snowflakes.

Fact: I don't know you, don't care to know and do not like you

14. foo3495

foo3495 MDL Senior Member

Nov 6, 2015
  15. shewolf

shewolf MDL Senior Member

Apr 16, 2015
    #36 shewolf, Dec 18, 2015
  16. Shayne

Shayne MDL Addicted

Jul 31, 2009
    If you learn one thing on MDL it should be that you are in control of your own privacy and good luck ranting about others trying to take it away from you since thatz what the WWW is all about ...... the world coming together. No one is going to protect your privacy for you and all the tools you need to control your privacy are explained right here on this forum, you just need to find the motivation to do it for yourself if that is something that is important to you. Hang on need to go eat a cookie ....... it faster, no question, and has dx 12, I will take the ghetto version desktop 10 over 7 any day. But then I like new things and change. Don't get mad find a workaround.

Regards

17. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    #38 JP2015, Dec 18, 2015
    @Satoshi Nakamoto.

I will not be looking at Redstone when it rolls out next summer, I am totally sold and bought on the very intelligent move and thought and long term vision these folks created in such windows 10 enterprise. LTSB version s including N

This LTSB version is very interesting I may say in many ways then one...

Windows LTSB is one of the best OS system ever brought into the mainstream enterprise market this version is very bold and no nonsense this version rocks on my many workstations and so does my Linux mint powered gear that is used also 24/7 around the clock to support a good size of devices....

I have been around in the IT game for close to 30 years hope my skill and back round bring some useful " discovery that I have found with the windows LTSB versions " to you or others...

Windows 10 home pro and regular ent. Seems to me " windows 10 smartphone OS "

If I was just the kind just to surf and download music and movies and the odd email " I personally would go 100% with Google's Chromixium " and put it to bed and call it a day...

18. svan71

svan71 MDL Novice

Mar 13, 2010
    you wasted the key strokes for me:p Beyond B.S.

19. WardocsRevenge

WardocsRevenge MDL Expert

Jan 13, 2012
    thats a cute opinion to bad you have your head up your butt while saying it windows 10 has been flawless for me and i feel bad for anyone who failed to learn ot or who screwed it up by user error or those silly little mindless drones who hate on any since windows windows 8 morons all of em if you don't klnow how to use windows gtfo of a windows forum