It's official. 22TKD-F8XX6-Y... will be WGA-blacklisted soon. What now?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by freibooter, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammarman

ammarman MDL Member

Jul 17, 2009
    do I have to uninstall the HAZAR loader ? as well as the key and cert ?

2. d_preston215

d_preston215 MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    Does this go for all of the loader users too?

3. dondk

dondk MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    I get what everyone is saying, not sure if I agree though. the problem are not the handful of peeps that may be using a singular key. the problem are the guys mass producing the disc with the singular key and charging for it.

worse case wait for another key, it is not like those using the activator(s) are ever going to go legit anyway...:rolleyes:

4. -jay-

-jay- MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    your safe as long as you dont run windows updates which i dont

also certain people on neowin are hypocrites i bet 90% of them use illegal copys of windows

5. China4Ever

China4Ever Bios Mod.

Apr 25, 2007
    Hi guys.

Sorry for bothering you, but I think this post is quite useless for the following reasons.

1) As far as I know, OEM SLP activation has nothing to do with retail keys, so it doesn't require an authentication server for which key can be or can't be accepted.
    The Lenovo's key is checked by pkeyconfig.xrm-ms and tokens.dat M$ files already installed on OS system dir.

2) If M$ will blacklist this key he will need to update pkeyconfig.xrm-ms or tokens.dat, being an OEM key and a new one will surely comes out (experience should teach us that it's only a matter of time).

3) Some lenovo laptops and notebooks windows 7 certified have already been sold to some users and I can't imagine those people come back to shop for obtain a new one OEM key (which, of course, can be leaked as well as the first one).

4) Did you ever wonder why M$ has never blacklisted the "well-known" Asus SLP 2.0 keys or Dell ones (I'm referring to Windows Vista) when they came out ? Even with SP1 and SP2, those keys are still valid keys.
    If Microsoft could blacklist those keys they, surely, have done for a long time, while in 2 years they have never been blacklisted them. I think M$ should spend a lot of his own resources to ban or blacklist any oem leaked code (expecially SLP OEM keys).
    Don't forget that OEM SLP activation is a "legit" procedure as M$ can't determine if one user has bought for real his own notebook or laptop, instead of downloading RTM ISO and activating with OEM SLP key. It's very difficult to proof that.

At last, I think it's useless to spread fears and open such threads. They make only confusion between users, expecially new ones who don't know or haven't our technological knowledges. Until Mydigitallife exists and as far as I and other bios modders exist, we will never forget ideas to circumvent any possible M$ measures against SLP activation. I will never drop my abilities and our goal is to continue to mod bioses and help people who want their own copy to be activated.

As Yen said, Hackers beat M$ 4:0 and it's what we need to hear. :D

6. bertmace

bertmace MDL Member

Jul 14, 2009
    you mean neo [ms] win

7. m4rkiz

m4rkiz MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    so - leaked key is kind of master key for tens of thousands systems, and it allow offline activation, right?

but keys on that ms certificate stickers (which are placed ie. under laptops) are unique keys, different key on each sticker, and they need to be activated online\phone

am i correct?

and btw, can those oem keys - placed on stickers - be used to reinstall and activate windows from leaked rtm iso (after delleting ei.cfg file from sources folder - that will allow to choose windows version) to get rid of all oem crapware or do i need specially prepared oem iso\dvd of W7?

8. Blackkatt

Blackkatt MDL Novice

Dec 17, 2007
    #68 Blackkatt, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
    that's just stupid! why don't you install windows 95. You won't need/get any updates.

9. simon_action

simon_action MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2009
    Just to get sure:

If I disable the Microsoft Update and dont uninstall the 22TKD-xxxx Key nothing will happen right?

I have only to wait for a new OEM_SLP Key and install it with

slmgr.vbs -ipk new_oem_slp_key

??

10. ripee

ripee MDL Junior Member

Jun 26, 2009
    You are absolutely correct about all you've mentioned! :)

11. China4Ever

China4Ever Bios Mod.

Apr 25, 2007
    You're partially wrong.

Lenovo OEM key is not a simple OEM key but is a SLP OEM key, that means that lenovo's notebook or laptops already have Windows 7 "Preactivated" as activation process is an "offline" process, or in other words it doesn't require internet access for being authenticated.
    SLP keys made by suchs brands are the same for any similar notebook.

M$ stickers, instead, are simply OEM keys need to be authenticated, but they're not SLP keys. Furthermore, as anyone should know, stickers keys are unique keys for that notebook. If you buy a new one, even the same model, you'll find a new oem key.

In other words, OEM notebook labels requires activation, while those which come out with OS already activated, don't require activation as they've already been activated from OEM brand team. ;)

12. ammarman

ammarman MDL Member

Jul 17, 2009
    why no one is answering me ??

do I have to uninstall the HAZAR lo*der ? as well as the key and cert ?

13. China4Ever

China4Ever Bios Mod.

Apr 25, 2007
    If you already have a SLIC 2.1 bios it's better using syntax command for oem slp activation. ;)

14. W7advanced

W7advanced MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2009
    Just out of curiosity i will run a W7 vmware box with the "blacklisted key" and run any windows updates in the next period. I'll bet that it stays activated. ;)

I totally agree with China4Ever, to much already has happened, it's just bluf from microsoft. :D

15. rosewood

rosewood MDL Novice

Jan 23, 2009
    I would say the bios modding group is doing better than that with S2008, SBS2008 and eventually S2008R2.

<3 the work you do

16. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Your statement clearly proofs your ignorance regarding SLP activation.
    Also I suggest to you to tone down if you want to stay.
    You have helped me to strengthen my defense of annoying comments.
    Thank you for that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. Georgio

Georgio MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    Absolutely! Your computer will self-destroy the next time you go online if you don't.

PS. Just read the thread and use your brain FFS.

18. 1clicc

1clicc MDL Member

Jul 6, 2008
    If the key were to be backlist, who care? OEM key are way to easy to get when they are sold in store. Just go to your local electronic store and flip one of the Laptop or PC over which have Ultimate edition on it and copy or write down the key and BOO Ya Ka Sha ....

19. W7advanced

W7advanced MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2009
    No you are wrong, those are not the Master OEM keys.

20. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    The PIDX tool shows it as OEM_SLP key. I'm not convinced about blacklisting of M$.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...