It's official. 22TKD-F8XX6-Y... will be WGA-blacklisted soon. What now?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by freibooter, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monsta Kody

Monsta Kody MDL Junior Member

Jun 15, 2009
    My pc is from the iron age and its cave not gave cretin :) :D

2. Blackkatt

Blackkatt MDL Novice

Dec 17, 2007
    I'm aware. If you start reading post from the beginning you see some dudes witch are not. there for my comments. As I got filled with anger the more post i've read :eek:

3. Blackkatt

Blackkatt MDL Novice

Dec 17, 2007
    a typ0, my bad. I hope it was not to hard for you to figure out what I meant? ;)

4. Overseer

Overseer MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    Ehm ... just .. WOW!

Don't suppose you've heard of a spell checker at all?

5. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    I totally agree, unlike mentioned earlier no desktop/laptop containing Windows 7 is sold yet, so blacklisting this 1 particular key can happen

6. Blackkatt

Blackkatt MDL Novice

Dec 17, 2007
    HAHAHAHA As I matter of fact. I have Firefox "own" spellchecker. As far as it goes. Everything is spelled correctly. So either your f**kt. Or the spellchecker is.

BTW, if you want to argue. Come up with something better plz.

7. Overseer

Overseer MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    Hmmm .. it would seem both you & your so called spellchecker are "fukt"
    Seriously .... learn to use it otherwise!

8. Blackkatt

Blackkatt MDL Novice

Dec 17, 2007
    Don't talk about spelling. It's f**kT! not "fukt" you *censored*

9. HSGB

HSGB MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    If it is a good OS and it it does everything I want of it, like millions of others I am not going to throw it away due to peer pressure.

You mean it doesn't have bigger icons and the over-hyped DirectX 10, which about four games use?

Certainly Micro$oft will eventually bully people and ostracise them into moving away from it, but it still does everything I want of it at the moment. And as I said before, just because something is old doesn't mean it is bad just for the sake of it, unless you have a hideously obtuse attitude. Do you dump puppies in the woods when they start getting too big by any chance?

10. luke

luke MDL Senior Member

Jun 22, 2007
    they same thing is going to happen just like when that windows vista update come out that killed all of the emulated SLIC bios cracks

11. wizsand

wizsand MDL Junior Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Mods please ban Blackkatt for being an idiot and defiling what was originally an informative topic.

12. Overseer

Overseer MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    I was highlighting the useless form of spelling .... it would seem though you are either too thick or just plain ignorant to have realized it. The only thing worse than your spelling, is your total grammar usage ;)

13. Overseer

Overseer MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    I'd have to agree :rolleyes:

14. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Please, guys, this is not about XP and if it's still good or not.....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. bondman007

bondman007 MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    I HAVE started from the beginning. I can understand replying like that if someone had said they were going to keep it off forever or showed complete ignorance, but the one I quoted you on, all the guy asked was about disabling windows update to bypass the blacklisting. how do you know he isn't aware of what windows update does otherwise? a simple 'chillax' is all i'm throwin out there...:)

16. Blackkatt

Blackkatt MDL Novice

Dec 17, 2007
    It's not about peer pressure. It's about what you say later. M$ will make you! And Win7 is way more the just a fancy DirectX and it's 11 for Win 7. So maybe you should try it? or try it more before you condemn something new.

17. Blackkatt

Blackkatt MDL Novice

Dec 17, 2007
    Your right.

18. liomajor

liomajor MDL Novice

Jun 18, 2008
    Here's my 5 cent story, hope you will like it and take it easy till windows 7 is official out on the market :)

----

The Windows 7 Project

ops: The market is hot, we have a great failure in windows vista, we have to fix it.

private: Sir, we could offer a new Windows. A totaly makeover fixing it how vista should be.

ops: Moron, we can't ... wait, i have an idea. We announce a new windows even better than before.
    But... it will be cost a lot...

private: How about we will simply put out a rumore, that will cost nothing.

ops: private, if this will fail, i will rip off your eggs and feed my dog with em.

private: UNDERSTOOD (ouch...why do i have always say what iam thinking)

--- the mass was eager to get any informations how it will be ---

ops: OK MAN, start up, we got a lot work to do.

--- fast a new windows was created from the old stuff, it looks different and way to go ---

ops: Private, how can we be sure it will be any better than before?

private: i know just the right person who can get us all we need.

ops: WHO is the F*uck you mean?

private: just let us call him MOLEMAN.

ops: you know, my dog still is hot for you...

--- first rc was released ---

ops: we need to make it secure, no workaround for registration, no security leaks.

private: then we should leak. SIR

ops: why the hell should we do that? explain!

private: the rc is out, we lurk every forum, every post to get informations how they respond, currently its half n half.
    we will leak step by step new versions and finaly a way genuie key, let moleman handle it and then we can prevent what they do.

ops: this moleman guy, who is it?

private: don't ask.

--- moleman spread new versions and as told a key and also a first activation hack ---

ops: PRIVATE.... our own man gave them an activation hack!

private: ok, thats out of the contract. shall we eliminate him?

ops: bring me his BALLS!

private: eye SIR.

--- 5 minutes later ---

ops: take back the order, the stone is rolling. we simply work against this illegal activation!

private: sniper, order cancelet. i repeat, the crow is safe, back to base.

--- hackers started to invent new ways of activation and tweaking windows 7 ---

ops: finaly, we are just as planed, throw in some hotfixes. ah, and announce the key will be blacklisted.

private: eye SIR.

--- the mass took the informations. it was as would the time stand still... ---

private: SIR SIR, we just received an information. we need you here NOW.

ops: whats wrong, status report.

private: someone posted a story, they know everything!

ops: is the audience listening?

> is the audience listening?...|

The End

----

:eek: might it be real?

19. Overseer

Overseer MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    You're absolutely right ... my apologies
    I just hate it when idiots come onto a forum merely to rile posters, by firing off stupid personal attacks at them ...

20. wizsand

wizsand MDL Junior Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Getting back on topic, I used the loader from pcbeta without any problems. If I want/need to change the key, all I have to do to enter "slmgr.vbs -ipk" from the command prompt and type in the new one? Please clarify.