Member's suggestion for giveaway and contest!

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    @2!<15

I absolutely can't comprehend your behaviour. sid_16 did a organisational mistake, that's all. You've trusted him sending personal data. Why should his trustworthiness change only because he did a little mistake?

It appears like you think you did a mistake sharing personal data with a member you don't know and now you use this thread to blame this member for disrespecting privacy.

Please don't abuse a public thread trying to denounce a particular member. Next time PM the member regarding personal matters. :)

sid_16 is a highly valued and trustworthy member!!! You can be sure he respects privacy!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    @sid

Don't let one person with a bad attitude spoil it for the community.

3. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    That is why I created this thread for members suggestion and feedback for future giveaway as well as the running one.

Yen sir I can compensate the 'worthy and well known' member/s who didn't win the contest by providing few security license/s, I have but unused yet.:)

Threat can be compensated with one either ESET AV or Emsisoft antimalware or internet security.
    Redroad can be compensated with one Appguard code. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. leebo_28

leebo_28 MDL Senior Member

Jun 12, 2011
    :shutup::shutup::shutup::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping:

5. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    #25 Dark Knight, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    Don't be like that sid, I mean really?
    It's done, it's over, let's move on, we all really like these contests.

As for 2!<15, I don't know exactly what has transpired over the last day or so with him but if he doesn't want to give you his personal info for the WinRAR license ..... I'll take it :p

6. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    Somebody has mailed RARLAB to defame me and this contest thread. I got a mail from RARLAB that some problem is going on here at this board. When will member grow up and take matured decision? If something happened here it should be solved here with proper suggestion/feedback from the members and Admin. not outside the forums. Will RARLAB interfere/help with the decision making to what to do and what not? Then why cry out there?... showing your childishness and immaturity.

7. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    you already have said enough which shows your temperament and trolling behavior. Had you read the posts posted here carefully , you wouldn't have asked such silly question. FYI, I've decided to send the info. of the winner/s to RARLAB for licenses preparation. Thats all and I'm not answerable to your question at all after reading your page long spamming statements. No more discussion with you.

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Yesss! This is the attitude I wanted to see! Thanks for this and keep doing your contests.

9. Dark Knight

Jul 14, 2013
    You know what sid, all I did was point out the obvious, you want to hold it against me then so be it, I am certainly not going to lose sleep over it.
    BTW if you would have seen the ":p" in my previous post you would have saw that I was kidding, I was just trying to make light of a tense situation. It seems to me that you are not very good at taking criticism and that you think you should be able to run these contests anyway you want without anyone saying anything simply because you feel entitled because you are giving away free licensed software.

Don't know who it was but I can tell you it was not me, if I did do it I wouldn't have any qualms whatsoever about saying I did, but do remember that I did point out that there probably were other members who thought it was not right what happened, could have been any other of the non winners.

10. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    2!<15 and his posts are removed, so you cannot see who did it, as 2!<15 made it clear with name of person at Rarlabs whom he emailed.

11. Dark Knight

Jul 14, 2013
    Now why would he go and do that? wasn't he one of the winners? :confused: :hummer: ........ idiot.

12. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    he blew a gasket thinking Sid scammed for the personal information and wasn't going to release winning keys. Overreaction to the extreme

13. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    I'm not that expert in ranting or can't express my anger to that person who had tried his/her best to defame/demean me in almost every thread and outside this board, can be regarded as a 'potential threat' to me. Had it been a real world not the virtual and we're talking face to face, I would have been slapped his face in to red.:mad:

14. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    S/he is already that.:mad:

15. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    Mr Redroad and Threat ,
    Please check your PM inbox. I've sent you a gift as promised.:D

16. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    #36 Threat, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    Many thanks.

Don't let the idiots like 2!<15 get to you.

They come and go ... end of the day they only make themselves look stupid.

17. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    With reference to this post and other posts discussed in the ESS8 contest thread will the members old/veteran and MDL ADMN. discuss how to overcome the issue.

18. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Is it possible to organize a contest of PerfectDisk? ;)

19. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    Request sent and waiting for the response.
    Thanks.

20. Forever

Forever Guest

#40 Forever, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    @sid_16 Avatar from Adguard is open to the idea of of a G/A here @MDL without any social obligations/social sharing platform requirement.
    plz contact at this email ID : pr@adguard.com if u feel like conducting one to sort out the details :good3: