Microsoft BizSpark

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by FaiKee, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collo

Collo MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2009
    Would they still accept a non-existent address?

2. Shivek

Shivek MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2009
    Depends, if the staff of one of the countries you choose are dumb they will accept.

3. -jay-

-jay- MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    lol after looking at my accounts i did notice something i gave my real addy & gave my starter url as a certain social network site im moving next week prob wont be online for a good 3 weeks to a month so i guess you can put anything in

4. Shivek

Shivek MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2009
    #84 Shivek, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
    LOL, jay. Imagine how many thousands of accounts must be created since you started the thread. No risk no gain.

5. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    Guy's if you want to do it go ahead, but DO NOT advocate Fraud. Telling other's it's ok to put all false info in is advocating breaking a law.

This thread is useless now, too many people telling others it's ok to commit Fraud. It's one thing if you personally want to do it but it's not right telling others it's ok.

6. Collo

Collo MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2009
    My account got accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for informing me of BizSpark guys :D
    I did two attemps, one of them is still pending, the other got accepted today (that's only 1 day) - so thanks :D

7. Shivek

Shivek MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2009
    So you used all fake info or you plan to pay them up after 3 yrs? I think I'll pay them up after 3 years. For a $100, it is worth it. I have a question though. After 3 years when our acc gets closed, will we be able to use that specific key or will it get closed as well? Meaning will we have to buy a new key?

8. -jay-

-jay- MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    cool , i will be paying after the 3 years on 1 of the accounts thru my work but the other 2 i have not got any keys for it prob will disable those 2 accounts

9. jkh334

jkh334 MDL Junior Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Making posts admitting and encouraging fraud on a public website viewable by Microsoft and lawyers etc is not very smart. They could easily audit MDL's IP records and compare the IP to the IPs on Bizspark/MSDN and blacklist your keys or worse if they wanted to.

10. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    The party is over!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...