1. Loxmox

Loxmox MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2020
    Hi. I've downloaded official w11 iso (build 318) and then got cumulative update (376) from windows update catalog.
    And I get an error when I try to integrate it

Any ideas what's going on?

2. shhnedo

shhnedo MDL Expert

Mar 20, 2011
    Why don't you get a 22000.1 iso and service THAT instead?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Loxmox

Loxmox MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2020
    #21943 Loxmox, Dec 28, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
    Wait, you mean UUPDump "Upgrade to Windows 11" or what?

Also question about this part of readme:
    I did cleanup source image and sfc /scannow reports no errors.
    That means, everything is ok?

4. shhnedo

shhnedo MDL Expert

Mar 20, 2011
    Any windows 11 build from UUP. You set AddUpdates =0 in the ConvertConfig.ini and the script will download and compile a .1 build.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Teo265

Teo265 MDL Novice

Jul 4, 2016
    #21945 Teo265, Dec 28, 2021
    @inTerActionVRI I downloaded the latest stable version and started working on the Windows 10 21H2 en-us .iso. The component removal seems to have a problem regarding the "Windows Mixed Reality" component. It keeps getting reactivated no matter what. The component is always returned to + once I leave the menu. Mixed Reality Portal and 3D Viewer are both selected to be removed so it should be possible to also remove the "Windows Mixed Reality", right?
    The personal chosen components list creation also doesn't seem to be doing anything. No file or folder created.

Thank you for your great work!

6. Jingzin

Jingzin MDL Senior Member

Nov 10, 2021

strange here nothing like that is happening the only thing that i have to always correct is delivery manager as far as i remember when i select all this one still shows plus but then i select it and stays - .

7. ipx

ipx MDL Addicted

May 24, 2017
    #21948 ipx, Dec 28, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2022

8. Loxmox

Loxmox MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2020
    Did everything like you said, but still the same error.

9. Might be you one of them an Agent of your nation Official Desk or Site role at Foriegn Intelligence Service :)
    but i am just a simple civillian hence i dont know anythig about Milittary Intelligence 6 [Commodore] ;)

10. inTerActionVRI

inTerActionVRI MDL Expert

Sep 23, 2009
    #21951 inTerActionVRI, Dec 28, 2021
    This will create the list, but only if you select Start Removing Windows Components.
    You do not even need to continue with the removal. You can press R to return and even then, the list will be there ".\Bin\Lists\Personal".

But it really is not working. This was in a merge that corrects the removal of the "C_ManualSetup" in the official toolkit. I did at Custom Toolkit, but I forgot to observe this part of the lists.

I've correct here.

Yes, I kept it on purpose.
    Many people do not know how to deal with AutoUnattend file. In this way it is best to avoid breaking the OOBE during a clean installation with the custom ISO.

EDIT: Download in Main Post or in my signature.

11. Jingzin

Jingzin MDL Senior Member

Nov 10, 2021
    @inTerActionVRI,

I think theres an error in reg file disable/enable Windows update.

SetDisableUXWUAccess should be 0 in enable windows store downloads, then windows update will work again. If you leave 1. Check for updates is greyed out.

12. inTerActionVRI

Sep 23, 2009
    #21953 inTerActionVRI, Dec 29, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
    Set in 1, disables checking for updates in Windows Update.
    This is doing what should be done in "Custom Disable Windows Update (The purpose is to keep Windows Update disabled, but keep the Store with there downloads in operation)".

For Windows Store these are the Tweaks:
    Code:
    reg.exe add "HKLM\TK_SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsStore\WindowsUpdate" /v "AutoDownload" /t REG_DWORD /d "5" /f >nul 2>&1
    reg.exe add "HKLM\TK_SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsStore" /v "AutoDownload" /t REG_DWORD /d "5" /f >nul 2>&1

13. katinatez

katinatez MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2013
    Hello everyone, just read the last 30 pages of thread. My question is does any one have a packagelist removal for w11 10.22000.318? And a components package list for removal? And last question is do I need any particular package to keep to install apps using winstall over cmd? Thanks for reply

14. #21956 Deleted member 1385001, Dec 29, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2021
    Code:
    Dism /online /get-packages /format:table >> %userprofile%/desktop/packages.txt
    or

Code:
    Tree C:/Windows/servicing/packages /F /A >> %userprofile%\Desktop\Packagestree.txt
    Post results & will let you know which packages are good to remove to be in a good privacy environment.

15. inTerActionVRI

Sep 23, 2009
    #21957 inTerActionVRI, Dec 30, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2021

Attached Files:

16. inTerActionVRI

Sep 23, 2009
    #21958 inTerActionVRI, Dec 30, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2022
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-793#post-1606110

Sent an 2021-12-29 New CustomToolkit and CustomToolkit_Beta updated file attached in the link above and in my signature.

Fixed a problem with Remove System Apps Menu "The component removal seems to have a problem regarding the "Windows Mixed Reality" component. It keeps getting reactivated no matter what.", thnks to @Teo265.

Fixed a problem by using the option to save your custom selection in a file list, thnks to @Teo265.

Custom Toolkit Beta has made available to test.
    I just deployed the multiple choice schema for the Integrate Windows Updates menu.
    I will make available as beta (for testing).

Now you can set everything from "Language Packs" up to "Custom Features" and run the "Start Integration" only once so that what is selected, be integrated.

Download at Custom Toolkit's main post link.

Note: Extract within the toolkit folder, the "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" will recognize the file "CustomToolkit_Beta.cmd".
    In "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" use option 4 for tests.

This time I was able to do the implementation only with menu modifications, and in the Start Integration function, so I avoid modifications in the structure of the code that integrates the updates. This will facilitate the merge with the future changes made by @MSMG.

New Custom Toolkit bug found, thnks to @Intmd for the issue repport.
    I gave a visual check in the code and I found the bug that explains what he was telling me.

For now just replaces from:
    Code:
    if "%IsBootImageSelected%" equ "Yes" set "Feature=%%i"

to
    Code:
    if "%IsBootImageSelected%" equ "Yes" set "Features=!Features!;%%i"

Note: Yes, it is from "Feature" to "Features".

Bug: Only occurred when the "Integrate Setup Media Update" was selected. This blocked the integration of everything that had already been selected in the other menus. This is corrected by replacing this line.

This way you can integrate 1 Language Packs, 2 Drivers and 3 features (If you want to activate the bypass for pauses and questions just press "0" before proceeding with "Start Integration". After the procedure you can press "0" inside the Integration Menu to disable.), in one step. Then do the manual steps on 4 Windows Update; And as the last step, do the 4 Setup Media Updates and 5 Custom Features after this, if necessary and proceeding with "Start Integration".

Happy Holidays!

Fixed a typo error in a Tweak where quotes are missing.
    Conflict fixed between Windows 10 "TaskBarsize" and Windows 11 "TaskBarsi" Tweaks.

I removed another tweaks related to a provisional fix (IrisService) that had any relation to an old taskbar bug.

*Merged with 2021-11-26 11.10 and 2021-12-03 12.0 Toolkit.cmd.

1. Fixed Display Host OS info for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 11. Thnks to the error in displaying Windows 7 Host OS, reported by the @正义羊 member.

2. For InboxApps:
    Fixed problem in detecting the .xml files
    Fixed merge problem from the previous version (CustomToolkit only) in which, the variables for the .xml files for some InboxApps components was with TYPO and the path to the AppLicence folder was not achieved.

3. Fixed a problem in the fully automated CustomToolkit process, in which, when performing the removal of components via ToolkitHelper List, it would end up returning to Remove Components Menu instead of following to Customize Menu and Apply Menu processes to complete and saving the ISO.

4. Inserted a Packs folder with individual scripts for auto download of *.msu files and auto extract *.cab needed files.
    Just extract and replace if necessary inside the toolkit folder, nothing important will be replaced, only the txt with the links, as some were empty.

5. Shortened CustomToolkit paths, as the purpose of reducing long path problems.
    from
    %SystemDRIVE%\Toolkit
    to
    %SystemDRIVE%\TK

from
    %SystemDRIVE%\Toolkit\Mount
    to
    %SystemDRIVE%\TK\MNT

from
    %Mount%\Install
    to
    %Mount%\I

from
    %SystemDRIVE%\Toolkit\Temp
    to
    %SystemDRIVE%\TK\TMP

With this change, the mount point that was long:
    C:\Toolkit\Mount\Install\*
    Now it was shortened to:
    C:\TK\MNT\I\*
    The asterisk is the number of mounted index.

*Merged with 2021-11-11 11.9 Toolkit.cmd.
    Added the option to integrate SysInternals Suite. Every time you do integration will automatically download the latest version. The download process is performed through the BITS, datetime stamp will be maintained according to what is present in the file on the remote server. SysInternasl Suite is updated by MS, quizenally, and sometimes weekly.

Just Minor Fixes related with Display Host OS info.

*Merged with 2021-10-22 and 2021-10-24 11.8 Toolkit.cmd.
    Just Minor Typo Fixes.

*Merged with 2021-10-04, 2021-10-08, 2021-10-14 and 2021-10-16 11.8 Toolkit.cmd.

1. Minor Fix caused by the implementation of the fully automated process that could give a conflict when using the Source menu.
    2. Removed the integration of InboxApps from the fully automated process. Thus, more generically, I think it is best for the production of a fully functional image.
    3. Added fixed "Bin\ConvertReg.ps1", "ToolkitREGsConverter.bat" and "ToolkitREGsDoubleConverter.bat" files.

4. VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip (2021-10-26 updated and merged with @abbodi1406 "uup-converter-wmlib-74b")

Fixed missing parentesis "(" breaking the script.

*Merged with 2021-10-03 Toolkit.cmd.

*Fixed ManualSetup by MSMG suggestion;
    *:SaveSource session - WinRE minor fix
    *The names of the custom ISOs were getting the name of UUP Dump ISO. In this case, then the Auto Name was directed to the custom ISOs. It is a function that was already available at the Custom Toolkit at the ":Makeiso" session.
    *Automated Removal Components process changed from "PreSet Custom Selection" to "ToolkitHelper List".
    Note: In this method the dependency filter will be applied. So, according to Build, there will be differences.

Merged made with the Official Toolkit 11.8 from 2021-09-19 to 2021-09-29.

1. Since my code writing method with the idea of reducing lines was making complicated the merge tasks. As the code was drowned in complications, difficult to readability for other devs. I decided to twist my code, in the sense of wiping. Expanded parts of the code that were in just one line for multiple lines in order to improve the reading of it. Mainly in the "for (loop) command thanks to a tip learned in the @abbodi1406 scripts.
    And, of course learning every day with @MSMG. In addition to the solutions brought in the Toolkit script, he always answers some people asks that brings new doubts and new learning.

2. In Inbox Apps:
    2.1. A detail was modified to indicate what is not present in the packs, before continuing with inboxapps integration.
    2.2. Fixed - A problem created by custom toolkit modifications by implementing the multi-selection system of inboxapps that repeated the final optimization that should be once for each index, but was repeating by the amount of apps selected times the quantity of indexes. As much as the whole process was automatic, this caused a very accentuated delay.

3. Added - Condition for integration of Sun Valley Icons Skin Pack only for Builds below 21348.

4. Some minor code upgrade on Tweaks and...
    4.1. Added - Simple Bypass Hardware Requisites Checking for InPlace Upgrade.

5. WMP Skin for x64 now apply in WMP Program Files(x86) folder too.

6. Adicionada uma opção de Custom PreSet para "Windows 7 Components Experience Edition" baseada na lista de componentes a serem mantido que o MSMG disponibilizou.

7. Fixed Edge Chromium Integration for w81.

OBS: Supplementary information for Devs: After the implementation of Windows 11 support I found some bugs related to the use of subsequent conditions of "not equal" associated with the use of "else" in the same block (NEQ NEQ ELSE). It does not work.
    Ex: The use (neq w10 neq w11) so that a block block could work for both W7 and W81 and an "else" for when w10 or w11, but this does not work:

In this case, what comes in the else block is completely ignored not being executed. I suppose a conflict occurs.
    Code:
           if "%SelectedSourceOS%" neq "w10" if "%SelectedSourceOS%" neq "w11" (
               echo.Performing Tasks for w7 or w81...
           ) else (
               echo.Performing Tasks for w10 or w11...
           )

To correct this, the possible way is just as below.
    Code:
           if "%SelectedSourceOS%" neq "w10" if "%SelectedSourceOS%" neq "w11" (
               echo.Performing Tasks for w7 or w81...
           )
           if "%SelectedSourceOS%" neq "w7" if "%SelectedSourceOS%" neq "w81" (
               echo.Performing Tasks for w10 or w11...
           )

Guys, I left something at Custom Toolkit, which is to facilitate my tests, but it may be interesting to you too.

Basically it is:
    In the main menu, press the letter "P" and watch the process.
    This will lead you to the selection of an ISO that will be extracted then beginning the atomatized process.
    Have your packs updated and with the folder structure updated for Toolkit 11.8 (recently changes made by MSMG).
    The custom registry folder also has to be duplicated w10 and w11 folders. I put a bypass for that. Instead of having 2 equal folders, leave only one with the name w10_w11. For Inbox Apps it is also possible but probably the licenses should have their folders separated for W81, W10 and W11. @MSMG, joining the folders will release plenty of space in mega.nz. Files hashsum are equal, for both w10 and w11.
    If you notice any error or jump integration, in the process execution, it is due to some missing pack.

If you do not want to integrate something, just change the folder name so that the script can not find the pack. Example: If you do not want to integrate Games change the name of the folder from: ".\Packs\Games" to: ".\Packs\Games_".

Automation goes up to, Virtual Create Image Index Editions and ISO finalization.
    Download "VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip" that is in my signature to the folder where the "toolkit.cmd" file is.
    Below is the list of packs that will be integrated:
    Removes Components by Preset Custom Selection.

So that you can take the test.
    Download "virtualcreate_imageindexeditions.zip" that is in my signature to the folder where the "toolkit.cmd" file is.
    Below the list of packs that will be integrated, the Tweaks that will be applied and the components that will be removed by the Preset Custom Selection.

So that you can take the test.

Code:
    :: Auto Integrate Menu
       IntWin32Calc
       IntNetFX48 17763
       IntNET6 above 17763
       IntOpenSSH
       IntPowerShell7

IntGames
           CariocaRummy
           HoldEm
           Sudoku
           Tinker
           ChessTitans
           FreeCell
           Hearts
           Inkball
           MahjongTitans
           Minesweeper
           Pinball
           PurblePlace
           Solitaire
           SpiderSolitaire

IntDaRT

IntCustomFeatures
           IntCustomFiles
           IntWMPMetroSkin
           IntWPVMetroSkin
           IntWin32CalcMetroSkin
           IntWIconsSkin

At this point the removal of the components will be by ToolkitHelper list. Leave your favorite list.
    In this method the dependency filter will be applied. So, according to Build, there will be differences.
    Code:
    :: Auto Remove Menu
    set "RemovalMethod=ToolkitHelper"
    call :RemoveWindowsComponentsList

rem call :CustomPreSets_RemoveWindowsComponents
       rem call :AccessibilityCustomSelection
       rem call :ConservativeGenericEditionCustomSelection
       rem call :LooksLikeLTSCEditionCustomSelection
       rem call :GamerEditionCustomSelection
       rem call :LiteEditionCustomSelection
       rem call :XtremeLiteEditionCustomSelection
       rem call :W7ExperienceEditionCustomSelection

Here is my Personal PreSets
    rem call :PersonalPreSets_RemoveWindowsComponents
       rem call :PersonalFamilyCustomSelection
       rem call :PersonalWorkCustomSelection
           rem call :ListsandPreSets_Filter
           rem call :StartRemovingWindowsComponents

:: Auto Customize Menu
    RemoveInboxAppsAssociation
    ImportInboxAppsAssociation
    ImportStartMenuLayout

ImportCustomRegistry

"w8"
       CustomDisableAutomaticallyInstallationforPreSuggested3RDPartyApps
       DisableWindowsSmartScreen
       CustomWindowsDefender_WindowsDefenderSecurityCenterTweaks
       EnableCustomWindowsDriversUpdateTweaks
       CustomDisableWindowsUpdateTweaks
       DisableWindowsUpgrade
       ForceLatestNetFramework
       EnablePhotoViewer
       EnableFMP3ProCodec
       BlockAutoEdgeChromiumBasedDelivery

"w10_w11"
       HiberbootEnabled
       EnableDarkThemeandTransparency
       ControlPanelnConfigsandSettingsforFastestWindows
       WindowsExplorer_PreferencesandPolicies
       HideMeetNowIcon
       HideNewsAndInterests
       SetQoSlimittozero_internetWithNoLimits
       BugFix_WiFinoInternetConnection
       SetLanmanWorkstationandDownloads_OptimizationConfigs
       CustomDisableAutomaticallyInstallationforPreSuggested3RDPartyApps
       SetCloudContentfor3RDPartyAppsandDataCollection_Policies
       SetWindowsSearchandCortana_PreferencesandPolicies
       DisableSIA_DebugTracing
       CustomWindowsErrorReporting_Policies
       DisableWindowsSmartScreen
       CustomWindowsDefender_WindowsDefenderSecurityCenterTweaks
       EnableCustomWindowsDriversUpdateTweaks
       CustomDisableWindowsUpdateTweaks
       DisableWindowsUpgrade
       DisableReservedStorage
       ForceLatestNetFramework
       EnablePhotoViewer
       EnableFMP3ProCodec
       EnableFullResetBase
       GeneralTweaks
    "w10"
       BlockAutoEdgeChromiumBasedDelivery
    "w11"
       BypassReq
       HideChatIcon
       HideWidgetsIcon
       TaskbarAlignment_Center2Left
       UnBlockAutoEdgeChromiumBasedDelivery

:: Auto Apply Menu
    Cleaning up Image folder
    Trim unwanted Editions

VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions
    Edition to be Virtualy Created if supported.
       ProfessionalWorkstation
       ProfessionalWorkstationN
       ProfessionalEducationN
       ProfessionalEducation
       Enterprise
       EnterpriseN
       ServerRdsh
       EducationN
       Education
       IoTEnterprise
       CloudEdition
       CloudEditionN
       CoreSingleLanguage

Any issues, let me know.

9. VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip (2021-09-20 updated with @abbodi1406 "uup-converter-wimlib-72u")

Thnks!

May this new year reserve us more good news than we had in these difficult times.
    Happy new Year!

See you next year!

17. mikrdyd

mikrdyd MDL Novice

Dec 30, 2021
    #21959 mikrdyd, Dec 30, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
    where do i find the reported issues?
    - snip & sketch doesn't work
    - show hidden files / extensions doesn't work

You are Experted Hero | Happy New Year Sir |