1. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    The current version is 11.7 and not 11.7.0, in future when the new Toolkit is released the versioning will be reset with pattern like 1.0.XXXX.0 or 1.0.XXXX

2. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    1) Will check with Firefox installation, can you post the component removed list?

2) The feature to integrate icons is still under testing, right now it's working for W10 v2004, for v1809 and v1909 the path to the icon resource DLL files are different, which needs to be changed.

3. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Thanks have fixed them.

4. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    1) Did you removed any components?

3) The Integrate Windows Setup Media Updates menu work differently from DU for Sources inside Integrate WHD Update Pack menu.

For integrating DU for Sources inside Integrate WHD Update Pack menu you need the .cab file but for Integrate Windows Setup Media Updates menu three's no update instead it will fetch the files from boot.wim and install.wim
    like this

Code:
    Copy /Y "%BootMount%\2\sources\rollback.exe" "%DVD%\sources\rollback.exe" >nul
    Copy /Y "%BootMount%\2\sources\schema.dat" "%DVD%\sources\schema.dat" >nul
    Copy /Y "%BootMount%\2\sources\sdbapiu.dll" "%DVD%\sources\sdbapiu.dll" >nul
    Copy /Y "%BootMount%\2\sources\segoeui.ttf" "%DVD%\sources\segoeui.ttf" >nul
    Copy /Y "%BootMount%\2\sources\setup.exe" "%DVD%\sources\setup.exe" >nul

Renaming Windows Setup Media Updates menu to DU for Sources will make people to get confused then people will ask where to copy the cab file that's why I have left it as it is.

5. ingviowarr

ingviowarr MDL Senior Member

Dec 14, 2009
    #19845 ingviowarr, Jul 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    @MSMG
    Remained in the OS = Items deleted from the template
    This mean all apps will be removed/disabled, except:

DisableFeaturesList

NetFx4-AdvSrvs
    Microsoft-Windows-NetFx4-US-OC-Package

RemoveAppsList

Microsoft.DesktopAppInstaller

Microsoft.VP9VideoExtensions
    Microsoft.WebMediaExtension
    Microsoft.WebpImageExtension

Microsoft.WindowsStore

RemovePkgsList

DesktopAppInstaller

VP9VideoExtensions
    WebMediaExtensions
    WebpImageExtension

SystemRestore
    WindowsBackup

WindowsSubsystemForLinux

Wordpad

WindowsStoreClient

I used to Toolkit method only.

6. ingviowarr

Dec 14, 2009
    @MSMG
    Yes, the only difference between tests - exclude GPO restoration factor impact. No impact.

7. ingviowarr

Dec 14, 2009
    @MSMG

I'm still don't understand why "fetch the files from boot.wim and install.wim" ?
    Since "DU for Sources" cab is not included in the CU (as I undersand it) and I'll have got old files from boot.wim and install.wim?
    If I don't update the NEW "DU for Sources" cab (I have done this via "Integrate Windows Setup Media Updates" option), the Windows installation will fail.

You said I don't need to use "Integrate Windows Setup Media Updates" option, because this update should be applied on previous step, together with WHD General Updates.
    I doubt it. But I can make a separate test without using "Integrate Windows Setup Media Updates" option and having cab in the WHD folder.

The reason I didn't try - I have only one Win10 machine and if installation will fail, I need install Windows two times - old working image first, then prepearing the new one (the new ones are still under debugging, as well)
    My main machine still on Win8.1, but "MSMG Toolkit" works only on Win10.

8. inTerActionVRI

inTerActionVRI MDL Expert

Sep 23, 2009
    #19848 inTerActionVRI, Jul 3, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-793#post-1606110

New Custom Toolkit updated file attached in the link above.

New File updated from abbodi1406 convert-UUP.cmd v66f

Download the Custom Tookit if you want. It is not necessary, as it does not affect the part that has been customized and integrated for Virtual Creation of Required Editions.

Merged with Toolkit's 11.5.0 [2021-05-16]
    11.5.1 [2021-05-17]
    11.6.0 [2021-06-13]
    11.6.1 [2021-06-14]
    11.6.2 [2021-06-15]
    11.6.3 [2021-06-16]
    11.6.4 [2021-06-19]
    11.6.5 [2021-07-02]

Due to the increased size of the package, it will no longer be possible to attach the Custom Toolkit to the message. It will be mega.nz link.

* @mhussain Majid, the sequence for automated component removal
    3 > 1 > 1 > 1 > S > C
    to:
    3 > 0 to Remove Windows Components Using Package List tru Toolkithelper
    3 > 1 > 0 to Remove Windows Components by Accessibility Custom Preset for the Visually Impaired
    If it is not through this shortcut, the Preset Accessibility components will be more generic (comprehensive) and thus able to serve people with Hearing Impairment.

An automation system has been added for the pauses of the script and bypass for the questions presented by the script, so that only non-stop beeps will be heard.
    this can only be activated from the menus:
    Integrate
    Customize

When activated through the Main Menu, only the pauses will be automated with beeps indicating the end of each process. Also disables the Toolkit's Official Dialogues.
    in some longer processes I kept the beep active by default. It's interesting to go for coffee.
    Use 0 to enable and disable. Anyone can use it unless they want to check the processes.

To find out if both are activated, just note that in the Main Menu a letter I (pauses automation) and letter O (questions bypass = out) will appear in the menu title. Activating the other menus will show the letters "I" and "I".

*Added the Windows 11 Bypass TPM tweak.

Fixed the issue of having to keep only one iso in the folder for auto detection. Now you can get them all. It was easy to select.
    "Keep just one ISO file in the ^<%ISO%^\^> folder"
    The selection of Install Media Images is now through GridView.

Code:
    echo.  [3]   Extract Source from Install Media ISO Image
    echo.
    echo.  [4]   Extract Source from OEM IMG Image

Code:
    ===============================================================================
                             MSMG ToolKit - Source Menu

[1]   Select Source from <C:\ToolKit\InstallMedia> Folder

[2]   Copy Source from Install Media Drive

[3]   Extract Source from Install Media ISO or OEM IMG file

[4]   Extract Source from Store ESD Image

[5]   Extract Source from Media Creation Tool Image

[6]   Extract Source from Custom Windows ESD Image

[X]   Go Back

Enter Your Choice :

For ISO Extraction, I made an EXTRA folder only for sources, since it is now possible to select the ISO to be used, in a Grid-View List.
    The ISO folder remains for saving custom ISOS.
    Code:
     MSMG ToolKit - Extract Source from:
                     Install Media ISO or OEM IMG file to <Install Media> folder

Toolkit's Source <C:\ToolKit\InstallMedia> folder is not empty...

Do you want to remove it & continue ? ['Y'es/'N'o] : Y
                        MSMG ToolKit - ISO Folder Menu

[U]   ISO Sources <B:\Toolkit\ISOsource> Folder (Untouched ISOs)

[C]   ISO Saves <B:\Toolkit\ISO\> Folder (Customized ISOs)

[X]   Go Back

Enter Your Choice :

01* If the script was interrupted and/or you somehow needed to close, you will have to respond "Performing Toolkit pre-cleanup operation" when prompted at the beginning of the Script. In Official MSMG Toolkit, this will be done automatically.
    If you wish to close the Custom Toolkit, simply select "No" when prompted to perform Cleanup.
    I took the tests here and if you answer "No", you can continue where you left off.

So, it has to work normally.
    Except the times when activities with registry changes occur. So it is recommended to discard, extract the ISO source and start again.

02* Script to Remove LangPacks Empty Folders is available too.

03* Integration of all Skins has been Optimized. Same scheme as WinRE.wim, in order to keep files with the same hash.

04* Optimized ISO naming.

05* Burn DVD from ISO Image and Burn USB stick with optimized ISO Image too, to allow choice of ISO image.

I owe you all an apology. So, sorry for forgetting to complete the Customization work for the Integrate InboxApp and Thin PC sessions. I couldn't test, at the time, due to lack of space for the packs. But now, everything has been fixed.

06* I contacted @MSMG and @abbodi1406 and we briefly talked about my intention and the idea reported below.
    I've been learning a lot from you guys.

This idea originated in September of last year (2020). Today it is achieved by the simple creation of a Menu, with a slight integration.

06.1*In other words, Toolkit users: if you so wish... You can download the ISO from the UUP Dump with only the base editions (HOME and/or PRO and/or N), work through the Toolkit and create the editions virtually later.

I thought about just adding this option inside the Custom Toolkit, but there are those who want to use only the Toolkit.

So, I added the option both inside the "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" since it serves to execute external scripts and also in Save Source after the Save, Unmount and Optimization of "install.wim".
    And, it can also be run from Apply Menu without needing to mount anything. Just open the Custom Toolkit, go to menu 5 and follow the steps.

Script "create_virtual_editions.cmd" from @abbodi1406's Convert-UUP v66 package which received a light customization, for our use.

Conditions:
    1. Select one of the Editions: Home or Professional or both.
    2. In the Apply Menu: Check the Option "C" Virtual Create Image Index Editions changing from "Disable" to "Enable", if you selected one of the required indexes or both this will activate the Trim if Image Count is greater than 1 to eliminate the Unwanted Editions that will be recreated by Custom abbodi1406 Script "VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.cmd".

Obs 1: Officially the abbodi1406 Script, takes care of Applying only the pertinent Editions to your Image.
    Note 2: N Editions will not be created if this is not your case, and vice versa.

The new package contains the following files:

GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd
    Detects the presence of files
    CustomToolkit.cmd
    Toolkit.cmd

There is a zipped package "VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip with the custom version of "create_virtual_editions.cmd" and the tools from the @abbodi1406 Convert-UUP v66 package. The "Virtual Create Needed Image Index Editions" function can be used from the "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" or through ApplyMenu, after save and unmount at the end of the "install.wim" optimization step.

Code:
                           MSMG ToolKit - Apply Source Menu

[C] (Enabled)Virtual Create Image Index Editions

Note 1: You will can Choose

-->  Home Core     Based Editions  <--
                -->  Professional  Based Editions  <--

on abbodi1406 - Virtual Create Image Index Editions Script.

Note 2: When Enable this, Trim unwanted Image Indexes be Enable too.

[T] (Enabled) Trim unwanted Image Indexes

[1]   Cleanup Source Images

[2]   Apply & Save Changes to Source Images

[3]   Discard Changes & Unmount Source Images

[X]   Go Back

Enter Your Choice :

Code:
             MSMG ToolKit - Apply & Save Changes to the Source Images

Un-Mounting Image Registry...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ####Starting Applying & Saving Changes to Source Images#######################

Do you want to cleanup Image folder ? ['Y'es/'N'o] : Y

Cleaning up Image folder...

Cleaning up Image temporary and log files or folders.

Applying Changes & Un-Mounting [Boot.wim, Index : 1] Image...

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.21382.1

Saving image
    [==========================100.0%==========================]
    Unmounting image
    The operation completed successfully.

Applying Changes & Un-Mounting [Boot.wim, Index : 2] Image...

Saving image
    Unmounting image

Optimizing Source [Boot.wim] Image with Maximum Compression...

Exporting image
    Exporting image

Applying Changes & Un-Mounting [Install.wim, Index : 2 -> WinRE.wim] Image...

Saving image
    Unmounting image

Optimizing Source [Install.wim, Index : 2 -> WinRE.wim] Image...

Exporting image

Copying Optimized [WinRE.wim] Image File to [Install.wim, Index : 1] Image...
    Applying Changes & Un-Mounting [Install.wim, Index : 1] Image...

Saving image
    Unmounting image

Copying Optimized [WinRE.wim] Image File to [Install.wim, Index : 2] Image...
    Applying Changes & Un-Mounting [Install.wim, Index : 2] Image...

Saving image
    Unmounting image

Reading Image Information...

| Index | Arch | Name
    |   1   | x64  | Windows 10 Home
    |   2   | x64  | Windows 10 Pro

##### Copying Generic EI.cfg Config file to:
                            <C:\ToolKit\InstallMedia\Sources> Folder #####

##### Copying Toolkit's Customized Source Install Media...
                    to: <C:\VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions\InstallMedia> #####

abbodi1406 - Editions Creation Method Menu
     [1] (+)vAutoStart
            start the process directly
            it will create editions specified in AutoEditions if possible

[2] (-)vDeleteSource

[3] (-)vPreserve
            source distribution folder will be directly modified
            Note: if source distribution is .ISO file, this option has no affect
                  It isn't the case here.

[4] (-)vwim2esd

[5] (-)vSkipISO
            will create ISO file, result distribution folder will be deleted.

[6] Go to Choose - Needed Image Index Editions

Enter Your Choice :6

abbodi1406 - Choose Editions Menu
     [1] (+)Pro for Workstations or N
     [2] (-)Pro Education or N
     [3] (+)Enterprise or N
     [4] (+)Enterprise multi-session for Virtual Desktops
     [5] (-)Education or N
     [6] (+)IoT Enterprise {OEM}
     [7] (+)IoT Enterprise LTSC {OEM}
     [8] (+)Cloud or N
     [9] (+)Home Single Language

Note: you can leave all Editions with negative sign. vAutoEditions
           will be empty. So, it will create *all* possible editions.

[S] Select All Editions | [R] Revert to Default
     [C] Start Virtual Create - Needed Image Index Editions

[X]   Quit

Enter Your Choice :

Architecture check added in the integration and removal functions. Having eliminated several redundant architecture check entries, other important ones remain in the usual places.
    Corrected a problem in the reordering of the indexes (the images were not exported in the order predefined by the user), at the time of Un-mount & Saving, according to the selection made by the user at the beginning of the service.
    Problem that affected the optimization of ImageIndexes for the unselected trim indexes mode, solved.
    Problem of automatic nomenclature when opening the Custom Toolkit just to produce your ISO, also solved.
    Note: this problem was not seen when you finished and created the ISO. Only if you closed the CustomToolkit and opened it again in order to save the ISO.

Fixed minor aestetical typos.

When I needed to free up space on my ssd, I moved the entire ToolKit (80gb packs) to 2Tb 7200 RPM storage. I had a performance problem ... Now, working the ISOs directly from this one, I realized realistically that this type of HD is not for productivity, hehehe.
    In this way, I implemented a small conversion that makes things simpler.

You can put the folder of your Toolkit in storage different from your main SSD, however when performing the tasks everything will be on the SSD. Only the ISOsource and saving the ISOs to the ISOsaves folder will remain in the Toolkit folder within the storage of your choice.

To take advantage of this scheme in the Custom Toolkit.
    "[1] Source" --> "[3] Extract Source from Install Media ISO Image"
    That will be in the ISOsource or ISO folder (just an .ISO file must be present in one of these folders) you can choose.
    Then you will see that the ISO will be extracted to
    %SystemDRIVE%\Toolkit\W_InstallMedia
    So,
    "[1] Source" --> "[1] Select Source from Install Media ^<%W_InstallMedia%^> Folder"
    to set up the indexes that you want to work with.
    Since CustomToolkit is a fork of OfficialToolkit, I decided to change the name of "DVD" to "W_InstallMedia" because "DVD" reminds me of the old and obsolete thing.

After that when you mount your images, they will be on the path below, at high speed performing the tasks of the toolkit, and your drive will be with plenty of free space, hehehehe
    %SystemDRIVE%\Toolkit\Mount

%SystemDRIVE% = By default it would be C:\
    Integrate "Windows Setup Media Updates", now works when we are working with multi index images.

As "WinRE.wim" is identical for all editions, all the code works on top of just one mounted "WinRE.wim" and at the end (Un-mount & Saving), after its optimization, it is copied to all selected indexes that are mounted .
    It's very simple! At the moment, when you select which indexes to work with, you can also select which index will serve as the source for "WinRE.wim" and for "Integrate Windows Setup Media Updates". Considering that I use the ISOs obtained through UUP Dump as a source, we have that all Image Indexes come from Home and Pro, so I always select Pro. But it is optional, do your tests.

What is the advantage of this optimization?
    1. Avoid closing an install.wim image with several "winre.wim" files with identical contents but with different hashes.
    2. Optimize our working time when doing our ISOs. The repetition of identical work is avoided.

Today I needed an iso with ei.cfg and realized that in the ISOs that I prepared yesterday the file is missing.
    Added the scheme to copy generic "ei.cfg" file for multiple indexes or write ei.cfg for only image with only one index, when saving changes.
    If you want to install another edition on a notebook with Product Key in the BIOS, this file is required. Otherwise, a multi edition ISO will only present the option related to the Product Key of that BIOS.

Also added an option to create a file with a list of the choices you made. It is easier than copying the list that appears on the screen.
    Code:
                     MSMG ToolKit - Remove Windows Components Menu

[1]   Custom PreSets for Removing Windows Components

[2]   Personal PreSets for Removing Windows Components

[3]   Dependencies correction Filter

[4]   Select Windows Components

[5]   (-)Create a File List <C:\ToolKit\Bin\Lists\Personal> with the Choices

[6]   Start Removing Windows Components

[R]   ReSet All your Choices

[X]   Go Back

Enter Your Choice : 5

Code:

[1]   Custom PreSets for Removing Windows Components

[2]   Personal PreSets for Removing Windows Components

[3]   Dependencies correction Filter

[4]   Select Windows Components

[5]   (+)Create a File List <C:\ToolKit\Bin\Lists\Personal> with the Choices
            Note: List name - "RemovedPkgsList_[20210401_174744].txt"

[6]   Start Removing Windows Components

[R]   ReSet All your Choices

[X]   Go Back

Enter Your Choice :

Merged with Toolkit.cmd 11.4 2021-03-21 included in MEGA on 2021-03-22.

Fixed Custom Toolkit typos:
    in the :StartIntegration session that was skipping Integrate Custom Features;
    in Select EdgeChromium to remove, for ImageBuild Greater than 19041.

EdgeChromium display conditions, removed. It is now displayed in the Menu for any Build.

If the Edge Chromuim is not present or the removal method has to be updated, at most that familiar message will appear:
    "This component has already been removed."

Optimization of boot.wim and WinRE.wim has been implemented, regardless of whether they are mounted or not, whenever we save our work they will be optimized.

Improved :WIMExport session code.
    Code:
      [1] Just Create a New [Install.wim]
      [2] Create a New [Install.wim] and replace the previous one.
      [3] Add selected Image Indexes to the same [Install.wim]
          Note: The chosen ones will be added after the already exists Image Indexes

Enter your choice :

Before I didn't have the option to replace it, I needed it today, then I put it there.

Merged with Toolkit 11.3 and 11.4.

*Some Custom Toolkit Tweaks and Remove Menu minor fixes and code improvement.

Returned to the Toolkit standard aspect Ratio.
    In this way, all the menus that require more space to show the menus on the screen, have been divided into more screens.
    just press B to Back and N to Next. This, just to avoid the use of scrolling with each choice made in the menu, which you are working on.

Get ImageBuild from updated Image system, implemented to correct the error in the automated making ISO label and file name.

All the environment and path variables for the packs were concentrated in some sessions, at the beginning of the custom toolkit. This way it is easier to reset the variables at each integration performed. Also so that the multiple choice system facilitates the multiple integration of features sequentially.
    Multiple choice has been implemented within the integrate menu, for all features that are submenus.
    In other words, if it is a sub menu, a negative sign will appear as a default. If it is to integrate this signal it will become positive. To apply the integration you must go back to the "Integrate Menu" and choose "Start Integration".
    In the options without signaling, integration will occur as soon as you select.

These are the submenus mentioned:
    IntLanguagePacksMenu (tested)
    IntDriversMenu
    IntInboxAppsMenu
    IntRSATMenu
    IntOfficeUWPAppsMenu
    IntDaRTMenu (tested)
    ThinPCpkgsMenu
    IntGamesMenu (tested)
    IntCustomFeaturesMenu (tested)

Note: As I said earlier in the post below,
    these changes were made in order to implement the multiple choice system in the menus but there may be variables that do not get the values set and end up breaking something. We always think that we thought of all the possibilities until we found something new to be corrected or improved. As I said before, I can't test everything here for lack of storage space.
    Then, for final images of daily use, make integrations with the Official Toolkit. Removal, Customizations, Tweaks, can be done with Custom, if you want.
    So, it is necessary that this part be tested by volunteers. I am grateful for the feedbacks.

Fixed an issue with "[7] Remove Windows Apps Menus" thanks to feedback from member @nosirrahx.
    Note: Problem not related to the Official Toolkit, only to the Custom Toolkit menu changes.

Info:
    The last option you selected will remain in memory.

Example 1: if you select "N" to go to the next menu by clicking enter without typing anything you will go to the next menu.

Example 2: if you select several options: 1 2 4 6 7 10 12 15 and press <ENTER> all of these options were able to be removed with the "-" sign, but if you don't type anything and press <ENTER> again the same options will become a "+" sign.

You must return twice to reach the menu with the option "Start Removing Windows Components". So, "X" <ENTER> then "X".
    Changed the aspect ratio of the CMD window to accommodate long menus without having to scroll up and down.
    Below, changes to the interface to be more informative in this regard.

Code:

[1]    Custom PreSets for Removing Windows Components

[2]    Personal PreSets for Removing Windows Components

[3]    Dependencies correction Filter

[4]    Select Windows Components

[5] (+)Create a File List <B:\Toolkit\Bin\Lists\Personal> with the Choices
             Note: List name - "RemovedPkgsList_[20210202_210437].txt"

[S] Start Removing Windows Components

[R] ReSet All your Choices

[X] Go Back

Enter Your Choice :

Code:
                     MSMG ToolKit - Select Windows Components Menu
      [1]   Internet

[2]   Multimedia

[3]   Privacy

[4]   Remoting

[5]   System

[6]   System Apps

[7]   Windows Apps

Note: You can make multiple component selection. Ex: 01;05,07 10
            semi colons and comas will be read by CMD compiler as <SPACE>.
            so use the one or everyone you want.

[X]   Go Back and Choose [5] to Start Removing Process
    Enter Your Choice :

I forgot to mention ... the ISO folder will only serve to keep only the ISO source. Only one ISO should be left inside that folder.
    When saving, an "ISOsaves" folder will be created inside the Toolkit folder or inside the drive you select, to save the other ISOS changed by you.
    Thus, keeping only one ISO inside the folder, the script acts correctly.

Fix and Improved CustomToolkit Customize Menu, thanks to feedback from member @roedel.

Code:
                             MSMG ToolKit - Customize Menu

[1] (-)Enable Windows Features using Features List
      [2] (-)Disable Windows Features using Features List
      [3] (-)Export Default Inbox Apps Association to XML File
      [4] (+)Remove Default Inbox Apps Association XML
      [5] (+)Import Custom Default Inbox Apps Association from XML File
      [6] (+)Import Custom StartMenu Layout from XML File
      [7] (+)Import Custom Registry Setting from Registry File

[8]    Select Official Tweaks
      [9]    Select Custom Tweaks

[B] (+)Bypass TPM

[S] Start Applying Tweaks

[R] ReSet All Tweak Selections

[X] Go Back

Enter Your Choice :

My custom Tweaks Selection has been converted to a menu. Facilitates the visualization that has been made available. However, my selection is available as a PreSet.

To apply the Tweaks just turn and select to Start Applying Tweaks.

Code:
                    MSMG ToolKit - Select Custom Tweaks Menu

[ 1] (+)Hiberboot Enabled
     [ 2] (-)Disable StepsRecorder
     [ 3] (+)Enable DarkTheme and Transparency
     [ 4] (+)Control Panel nConfigs and Settings for Fastest Windows
     [ 5] (+)Windows Explorer - Preferences and Policies
     [ 6] (-)Hide Taskbar TaskView Icon
     [ 7] (+)Hide Taskbar Meet Now Icon
     [ 8] (+)Hide Taskbar News & Interests
     [ 9] (+)Set QoS limit to zero - internet With No Limits
     [10] (+)Bug Fix - WiFi no Internet Connection
     [11] (+)Set Lanman Workstation and Downloads - Optimization Configs
     [12] (+)Custom Disable Automatically Installation for PreSuggested 3RD Party Apps
     [13] (+)Set CloudContent for 3RD Party Apps and DataCollection - Policies
     [14] (+)Set Windows Search and Cortana - Preferences and Policies
     [15] (+)Disable SIA Debug Tracing
     [16] (+)Custom Windows Error Reporting Policies
     [17] (+)Disable Windows SmartScreen
     [18] (+)Custom Windows Defender and Windows Defender Security Center Tweaks
     [19] (+)Enable Custom Windows Drivers Update through Windows Update Tweaks
     [20] (+)Custom Disable Windows Update Tweaks
     [21] (+)Disable Automatic Windows Upgrade
     [22] (+)Disable Microsoft Reserved Storage Space for Windows Updates
     [23] (-)Force .NET Programs to Use Newest .NET Framework
     [24] (+)Enable Windows Photo Viewer
     [25] (+)Enable Fraunhofer MP3 Professional Codec
     [26] (-)Enable DISM Image Cleanup with Full ResetBase
     [27] (+)Block Automatic Edge Chromium-based Delivery
     [28] (-)UnBlock Automatic Edge Chromium-based Delivery
     [29] (+)General Tweaks

[P] PreSet Custom Tweaks Selection
     [S] Select All Tweaks | [R] Revert to Default
     [X] Go Back and select [S] to Start Applying Tweaks Process

Enter Your Choice :

merged with Toolkit 11.2.

After MSMG release Fixes:
    Fix for :IntWindowsMixedReality to :IntWMR
    Fix for :: Setting Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Feature Pack folder path according to Source Image Architecture
    by @MSMG.

The ISO folder will only serve to keep only the ISO source. Only one ISO should be left inside that folder.
    When saving, an ISOsaves folder will be created to save the other ISOS changed by you.
    Thus, keeping only one ISO inside the folder, the script acts correctly.

Added auto ISO Label and FileName:
    Option to select ISO Original source Label thanx to member @Javanicus
    Automated ISO Label
    Automated ISO File Name

Code:
                         MSMG ToolKit - Make a DVD ISO Image

####Starting Building a DVD ISO Image##########################################
    ####Getting DVD ISO Image Details##############################################

####Getting ISO Label Name#####################################################

Keep just one ISO file in the <C:\ToolKit\ISO> folder

[O]  Original ISO Source Label
      [A]  Auto Label
      [P]  Personal Label

Enter ['O'riginal/'A'uto/'P'ersonal] : A

ISO Label     "W10-v1903-x64-MultiEditions"

####Getting ISO File Name######################################################

The new ISO file will be saved in <i:\ISOsaves> folder

[A]  Auto File Name
      [P]  Personal File Name

Enter ['A'uto/'P'ersonal] :

Merged with Toolkit 11.1.
    The system of multiple selections implemented in:
    Language Integration
    Driver Integration
    DaRT integration
    Games Integration
    Tweaks application is also with multi selection.
    Custom Tweaks application is predefined. You can check the code.
    There are many extra registry tweaks added (they have been there since I started the Custom Toolkit).
    Component Removal

Now, in the custom Toolkit, the custom pre-defined options that were available have been modified and implemented with PreSets.
    Both PreSets and the use of a personalized list will be read and you will be taken to the remove components menu.
    Thus, you can make your own changes, having the flexibility to check the dependencies through a filter to deal with such prerequisites.

This way, however, it was released so that you can add or remove the main components without removing the dependencies in the spoiler specified below.
    : RemoveSystemAppsMenu
    Removing WindowsDefender will no longer remove SmartScreen, nor WindowsStore
    and remove SmartScreen also no more, it will remove WindowsStore

: RemoveWindowsAppsMenu
    removing WindowsStore will still remove StickyNotes

For users who don't want problems, just apply the filter and take a look at the menu lists to see what has changed.
    Or give Start Removing after the lists appear there is a possibility to go back and change something, if necessary.
    In the custom toolkit your choices will appear on the list screen. You can save and use it in the future with the List Removal system.

Merged with Toolkit 10.10 and 11.0.
    It was not made available.

Merged with Toolkit 10.9.

@MSMG decided to remove the rebuild source session.
    It has also been removed from CustomTollkit. And, according to the nomenclature defined by him, it was also implemented in CustomToolkit.
    Its functionality has been integrated with the "Apply & Save Changes to Source Images". Now, during the process, it is called "Optimizing Source".

Implemented the correction made by MSMG, mentioned in this post, after the release of 10.9.
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-881#post-1631832

I said that I like a black background with yellow letters, so I did it on CustomToolkit and GenericStart_LauncherMenu.

At the beginning of the month, the merge was performed with Toolkit 10.7 and then with 10.8.
    But CustomToolkit was not released due to implementations that were completed on 2020-11-16.

The menu paths mentioned or described in tutorial mode, both in the CustomTookit download topic and here in the changelogs, have been updated due to the Menu reorganization update promoted by @MSMG in the Official Toolkit.

* Removed that function of applying the tweaks through questions and answers. In exchange for this, it was implemented in the entire script that when you are working on a specific menu when completing a task, you return to the previous menu (in this case, the menu you were already in). To return to the main menu, just press X - X - X ... This makes it a little easier.

* Added a question for those who work with the images, to be able to select the preferred indexes. "Do you want to remove the Indexes from unselected images?" Yes that's right. Removal of those not selected immediately after the initial selection! If you don't want to, at this point, for any reason, just use the Trim function within the Apply Menu before proceeding to save.
    I believe that the exclusion is recommended at the beginning, except for the example I mention in the question during the script, in Select Source.

* Previously, in a version that was not even released, it was necessary to make the choices so that they were arranged in an ascending manner. Then a feature called "Sorting to Ascending Order" was implemented. Now, you can select 10,7,2,4 and after the removal the selected images 2,4,7,10 will be there from 1 to 5. After that the Image Index Number will be set as "A" and the mounting process will start.

* The "Rebuild Source" session was merged with "Save Source": when saving, the service will be executed in full. There is no need to remember to do one last task. So, to make it clearer, at the end, it will be carried out in the rebuild source procedure that is already part of the saving process.

* Palliative fix: Added the function to select the Index, in the ExtractSourceMCT session.

* In the sessions of conversion or extracting from ESD to Wim, the compression is Default (smaller) with the parameter "fast".
    The purpose is to perform the task more quickly, the maximum compression will only be defined for tasks to finalize your modifications and save. Other tasks like export, trim of Image Indexes, etc ... continue with Maximum compression with the parameter "max"

Note: About changelogs: which mention details about obsolete things (no longer present in CustomToolkit) is now setted to be removed from the list. I will leave only the changelogs that still have pertinent information.

Merged with Toolkit 10.8.

Merged with Toolkit 10.7.

Created the file "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" to replace the following 4 files: "Start.cmd", "Start_Beta.cmd", "CustomStart.cmd" and "CustomStart_Beta.cmd". I think that way, it gets better.
    When files with the following names are present in the toolkit folder, options will appear in the GenericStart menu.

[1] "Toolkit.cmd"
    [2] "CustomToolKit.cmd"
    [3] "ToolKit_Beta.cmd"
    [4] "CustomToolKit_Beta.cmd"
    [5] "Multi_ImageIndexRemoval.cmd"

Merged with new MSMG Toolkit 10.6 and 10.7 Beta.

The files "CustomStart.cmd" to launch "CustomToolkit.cmd" and "Star.cmd" to launch MSMG Official "Toolkit.cmd" have always been made available in the CustomToolkit package. So that you can simply extract and start using.
    Now I renamed the Toolkit 10.7 Beta file to "Toolkit_Beta.cmd" and included a launcher for it.
    Included "CustomStart_Beta.cmd" to launch "CustomToolkit_Beta.cmd" and "Star_Beta.cmd" to launch MSMG Official "Toolkit_Beta.cmd". Simple and intuitive.

Some minor changes: Enabling the installation of the Windows driver from the WU and in the Windows Explorer Settings, in the selection of custom settings, set the "Minimized State Tablet Off" mode to "0". In this case the bar will have the pin fixed in Windows Explorer (this will disable automatic bar hiding).

Improved all Inserted Conditions
    Code:
           if "%Component%" equ "Privacy" (
               %ToolKitHelper% "%InstallMount%\%%i" AssignedAccess;CEIP;FaceRecognition;KernelDebugging;LocationService;PicturePassword;PinEnrollment;UnifiedTelemetryClient;WiFiNetworkManager;WindowsInsiderHub
               if "%ImageBuild%" geq "17763" if "%ImageBuild%" leq "19044" if "%ImageBuild%" neq "18362" if "%ImageBuild%" neq "18363" %ToolKitHelper% "%InstallMount%\%%i" WindowsErrorReporting
           )
    )

OLD EXAMPLE of Inserted Conditions are in CHANGELOG 2020-07-17

Added "Block and UnBlock Automatic Edge Chromium-based Delivery" to Apply Tweaks Menu

The "Block Automatic Edge Chromium-based Delivery" option was also inserted in the "Apply Custom Tweaks Selection" option. If you want to test Custom Tweaks and want to keep the possibility of receiving the update for Edge Chromium, just apply the option of "Unblock Automatic Edge Chromium-based Delivery" later. What the "Apply Custom Tweaks Selection" option does is described in the download post.

Merged with new MSMG Toolkit 10.5

I facilitated the steps in the menu [5] Apply.
    When it finish a step, it goes back to Menu "[5] Apply". Only when you finish the Rebuild Step that goes back to the Main Menu.

Some aesthetic changes were made just to display the message "Mounting Image Registry ..." and "Un-Mounting Image Registry".

Fixed the Menus that had the options reversed.

Merged with new MSMG Toolkit 10.4

Now, with @MSMG suggestions, the removal menu doesn't show there options for ISO sources integrated with new cumulative or feature updates, is fixed.
    ex:
    Image Build: 18362 to 18363

Merged with new MSMG Toolkit 10.3

Added: Show info in Source Menu when you have already selected your source.

Merged with new Toolkit 10.2

Some improvments:

When you selected any option to remove all components and decided to return by answering "no" for some reason. You would always return to the Main Menu. In the Custom Toolkit when you answer "no" you are returned to the menu you were in.

In previous Custom Toolkits I couldn't see a way to maintain the Original "Apply Tweaks Menu" without increasing the code size.

But thanks to the changes that @MSMG made in the new version, it opened my eyes and I managed to put both menus. The original "Apply Tweaks Menu" back and the "Custom Apply Tweaks Menu".

The problem was that when deciding to apply a tweak individually, fall into the system of applying all tweaks by answering questions. But now this is fixed.

There was an error with an extra quote in the Edge removal lines, for some Custom Removal to make Specific Editions. First I thought about correcting it just by removing the extra quote. But I changed my mind and simply put it to remove the Edge directly on the command line to remove multiple components at once.

I decided to make some changes mainly in the "Gamer Edition" (more components removed that can be added through the Windows Store), so I made changes in the other "Custom Editions" as well. But not in the "Accessibility Edition".

I put some pauses in the custom integration steps "Integrate Custom Selection 8 7 6 5" so that you can see what happens.

Fixed a registry error in my custom tweaks and added suggestions for use in the Windows Store, automatic installations in silent mode disabled. Autodownload - Update for installed apps enabled

Windows Error Reporting is needed for OOBE for v1903 / v1909 OS.
    This component has been reinserted and will pass again, according to specific conditions, to be automatically removed by the "Editions Custom Selection Removal Script" options available in CustomToolkit. Conditions prevent removal on versions v1903 / v1909.

Only for:
    Remove All Privacy Components
    Accessibility Edition
    Lite Edition
    Xtreme Lite Edition
    Content Delivery Manager is needed for OOBE for v1809 / v1903 / v1909 / v2004 / v20H2 OS.
    For this Component, if you want, just access the "Remove System Components Menu" to remove "Content Delivery Manager".

I also made available a model of my AutoUnattend *.xml answer file with a ReadMe for those who want to play a little.

Reported a problem in the question "Do you want to Enable Fraunhofer MP3 Professional Codec ? ['Y'es/'N'o] :" mentioned in the post "https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-796#post-1607819" by friend @roedel.

Problem solved.

As @MSMG said:
    Content Delivery Manager is needed for OOBE for v1809 / v1903 / v1909 / v2004 / v20H2 OS.
    Windows Error Reporting is needed for OOBE for v1903 / v1909 OS.

These components will no longer be automatically removed by the "Editions Custom Selection Removal Script" options available in CustomToolkit.

If you want, just access the "Remove Privacy Components Menu" to remove "Windows Error Reporting" and "Remove System Components Menu" to remove "Content Delivery Manager".

When I have an idea to edit the code I add commented lines as if they were reminders or a list of what to do.
    So, I removed some obsolete lines left behind.

Also, I created a way to use the customized version and the original version of the Toolkit, without having to replace the original files.

When you run Start.cmd, to launch the Official "Toolkit.cmd".
    When you run GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd, to Launch both Toolkits: "Toolkit.cmd" and "CustomToolkit.cmd".

In this file I also placed the original files, for those who had previously replaced them.

Fixed the bug in the question about choosing the StorageDrive, when you answer "No". I kept asking for the letter and did not go to the Main Menu.

Correcting the problem of saving the iso that I had set for my drive "I:", I decided to add an option to keep it as is or set another one (Optional for those who need to save their isos on some larger drive). Very simple. There is a moment when opening the toolkit that asks you to check <ENTER>. Well select Y or N. "N" will keep the ISO folder where it has always been - inside the Toolkit folder. Than select your drive.

Fix Cortana App was not removed in 2004 H1 (only in the custom removal options I made available).

In that apply tweaks menu by answering questions system, I added a question to the end to apply the integration of your Registry (*.reg) files.

Removed some "pause" commands from the end of some processes in the Menus (Integrate Windows Features Menu - Integrate Windows Custom Features Menu - Remove Menu (when we select some of the Remove All Components) - Customize Menu) and replaced them with a question "Do you want to continue in that menu?"

The part with menu options with custom component removal scripts has been retained.

A huge change has made to apply Tweaks by answering Y (yes) or N (no) questions.

The focus is on Menu 4 -> 2 and feel free to test.
    @mhussain , the part I promised is ready.
    follow 4, 2, A for Accessibility Edition
    at the end of the first part, you will be asked if you want to keep the Mixed Reality Pack, then ask if you want to keep the components for game functionality.
    just select Y or N.
    Back, in my menu is with the letter Q.

In the initial menu, Exit, I also changed to the letter Q.

Apply Custom Tweaks Menu is added. My Custom Tweaks List Available to Apply.

Thnks!

9. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Before the MS started publishing DU for Setup, this was the method used to update the Windows Installation Media and even now this is the method used for W7-W8.1.

The Boot.wim/WinRE.wim contains the same set of files present in the sources folder which gets updated through updates or in case of Windows 10 through the CU.

In fact sometimes the files copied from Boot.wim/WinRE.wim updated with CU contains files which are higher in version that present in the DU, for example for Windows 10 v17763 the setup.exe present in DU for sources cab file is v10.0.17763.1990 whereas the file copied from boot.wim/winre.wim is v10.0.17763.2028

Yes even now I'm saying not to use this method if you are using DU sources cab file with the Integrate WHD Update pack method. This method is optional and advanced than DU for sources since this will not just update the sources folder but also updates the boot, efi, support and root files present in the installation media, this is something like have an updated WinPE media.

10. ingviowarr

Dec 14, 2009
    #19850 ingviowarr, Jul 3, 2021
    @MSMG
    Good explanation! This is exactly what was required to understand. Thanks a lot!

UPD: Honestly, user don't see your excellent explanation inside the menu.
    At the same time, he clearly see an item [2] just under item [1].
    Nice white letters on the blue background.

Do you see what it means? No chances not to press [2] !

11. inTerActionVRI

Sep 23, 2009
    #19851 inTerActionVRI, Jul 3, 2021
    Updating the changelog and readme in Custom Toolkit post.
    Because that morning, when posting there were some errors, since the post is already too long.
    So I decided to shorten the post a little.

I forgot to mention:

01. If the script was interrupted and/or you somehow needed to close, you will have to respond "Performing Toolkit pre-cleanup operation" when prompted at the beginning of the Script. In Official MSMG Toolkit, this will be done automatically.
    If you wish to close the Custom Toolkit, simply select "No" when prompted to perform Cleanup.
    I took the tests here and if you answer "No", you can continue where you left off.

So, it has to work normally.
    Except the times when activities with registry changes occur. So it is recommended to discard, extract the ISO source and start again.

02. Script to Remove LangPacks Empty Folders is available too.

Edit:
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-793#post-1606110

Sent an 2021-07-03 updated file in the link above.

New File updated aboddi convert-UUP.cmd v66f

Download the Custom Tookit if you want. It is not necessary, as it does not affect the part that has been customized and integrated for Virtual Creation of Required Editions.

12. Yanta

Yanta MDL Senior Member

May 21, 2017
    No issues at all. Toolkit was happy with the 17763.1999 wim I slip streamed "the old way". Although, the wim file is 7gb.

Installed the Sever OS without issues. Though there are a couple of problems I did see that are not related to toolkit, like Windows sounds don't work except device connect/disconnect, and because I always have network disconnected when I install OS's Server manager thinks my IP address is 169.254.219.8. But as I said, these are not related to the toolkit.

13. ingviowarr

Dec 14, 2009
    #19853 ingviowarr, Jul 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
    @MSMG - URGENT INFO!

I have decided to make a test without Removal part to ensure the "Installation error" located here (I guess)

This time "Integrate Windows Setup Media Updates" option was not used, only General Updates and "DU for Sources" cab in WHD folder (with other *.msu files).

windows10.0-kb5003714-x64_c08b34a80c679cb862f624e5e1de86652ba11e7c.cab
    windows10.0-kb4535680-x64_4a6f51365ed7f4c9ad34986aa2f61005af267e24.msu
    windows10.0-kb4577586-x64_d0f434327db9e3308b86591c248c825c03687632.msu
    windows10.0-kb5003255-x64-ndp48_87ca4e1f20cc5bf55cea9036fec1fe51ae7a524f.msu
    windows10.0-kb5003646-x64_ef50cfb8e8067dd27c13ae7c4150d20cb346b3bf.msu
    windows10.0-kb5003711-x64_577dc9cfe2e84d23b193aae2678b12e777fc7e55.msu

Windows installation FAILED !
    Driver error, as it before when "DU for Sources" is not integrated.

So, your explanations (the way you wish things should work) and actual Toolkit possibilities are not aligned with the code.
    Toolkit part for "DU for Sources" can't correctly fetch the files from "boot.wim" and "install.wim". (and "wirne.wim" ?)
    Or, may be, can correctly fetch, but some necessary resources form cab are missed (or ignored?)

Thats why I said:
    UPD:
    Prevously you said:
    Don't you forgot about "wirne.wim"?

14. inTerActionVRI

Sep 23, 2009
    #19854 inTerActionVRI, Jul 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    For people who are in doubt, on how to get started using the Custom Toolkit.

To use the Custom ToolKit you must download the latest version made available by @MSMG in the initial post, since all tools will be updated, mainly "DISM and ToolkiHelper". Therefore, the features will have answers that are congruent to those obtained in our tests.

As the Custom Toolkit uses practically all of the Official Toolkit structure, place the Toolkit in a shorter folder structure "C:\Toolkit" or "C:\MSMG" as suggested in the MSMG Toolkit readme.
    Then, just extract it into the root of Toolkit folder. There is the latest Official Toolkit.cmd, in the package. You can extract and replace. Dated files are just backup copies.

Note: DVD, mount and temp folders are transferred to %SystemDRIVE%\Toolkit\ as it is usually an SSD and performance is much higher. This makes it possible to leave the Toolkit folder with the packs in another storage without sacrificing performance.

GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd to Start

So, Use:
    1 Source
    3 to extract the ISO.
    Or extract manualy to %SystemDRIVE%\Toolkit\InstallMedia
    This will make everything work correctly.

So, just use it like in the Toolkit.

Remembering that practically everything (Integrate Menu, Remove Menu and Customize Menu) is of multiple choice.
    Then you must go back and start the activities to start.

15. tefor

tefor MDL Senior Member

Apr 5, 2017
    The same Firefox ESR setup error for me for a long time when i remove all components
    No errors when not removing all components

I am not alone too :)

16. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    The Toolkit when integrating DU for Sources wont fetch the files from boot.wim/winre.wim or install.wim, it extracts the files from KB5003714 cab file and that's what the DU for sources is meant for.

Code:
                       MSMG ToolKit - Integrate WHD General Updates
                    to Windows Setup Boot, Install & Recovery Images

##################Starting Integrating WHD General Updates#####################
    ##############to Windows Setup Boot, Install & Recovery Images#################

Image                    : Boot.wim         |  Install.wim   |  WinRE.wim
        Image Index              : 1, 2             |      1         |      1
        Image Architecture       : x64
        Image Version            : 10.0.17763.1.0

####Processing WHD General Updates Packages####################################

Creating WHD General Updates Temporary folder...

Extracting .CAB Package files to Temporary folder...

Finished Extracting .CAB Package files to Temporary folder...

####Integrating WHD General Updates to Windows Setup Boot Image################

=============================[Boot.wim, Index : 1]=============================

Integrating Windows 10 Servicing Stack Update...

Version: 10.0.22000.1

Image Version: 10.0.17763.1

Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package Package_for_KB5003711~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~17763.1990.1.2

Integrating Windows 10 Cumulative Update...

Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package Package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~17763.1999.1.9

=============================[Boot.wim, Index : 2]=============================

Integrating Windows 10 Servicing Stack Update...

Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package Package_for_KB5003711~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~17763.1990.1.2

Integrating Windows 10 Cumulative Update...

Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package Package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~17763.1999.1.9

Integrating Windows 10 Dynamic Update for Sources...

Copying Windows 10 Dynamic Update for Sources to <DVD> folder.
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\acmigration.dll
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\appraiser.sdb
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\compatresources.dll
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\diagtrack.dll
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\facilitator.dll
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\mediasetupuimgr.dll
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\migcore.dll
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\setup.exe
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\setupcore.dll
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\setuphost.exe
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\setupmgr.dll
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\setupplatform.dll
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\setupplatform.exe
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\setupprep.exe
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\updatesetupuimgr.dll
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\upgrade_bulk.xml
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\winsetup.dll
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\ar-sa\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\bg-bg\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\cs-cz\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\da-dk\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\de-de\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\dlmanifests\microsoft-windows-textservicesframework-migration-dl\msctfmig.dll
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\el-gr\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\en-gb\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\en-us\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\es-es\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\es-mx\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\et-ee\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\fi-fi\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\fr-ca\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\fr-fr\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\he-il\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\hr-hr\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\hu-hu\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\it-it\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\ja-jp\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\ko-kr\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\lt-lt\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\lv-lv\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\nb-no\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\nl-nl\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\pl-pl\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\pt-br\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\pt-pt\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\replacementmanifests\microsoft-windows-advertisingid-replacement.man
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\replacementmanifests\mup-replacement.man
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\replacementmanifests\personalizationcsp-repl.man
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\replacementmanifests\shmig-replacement.man
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\replacementmanifests\microsoft-windows-mup\mupmigplugin.dll
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\replacementmanifests\microsoft-windows-textservicesframework-migration\msctfmig.dll
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\ro-ro\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\ru-ru\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\sk-sk\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\sl-si\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\sr-latn-rs\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\sv-se\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\th-th\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\tr-tr\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\uk-ua\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\zh-cn\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    D:\Work\Toolkit\Temp\Updates\DVDMedia\zh-tw\mediasetupuimgr.dll.mui
    62 File(s) copied

####Integrating WHD General Updates to Windows Setup Install Image#############

===========================[Install.wim, Index : 1]============================

Integrating Windows 10 Servicing Stack Update Package...

Integrating Intel CPU Microcode Dynamic Update Package...

Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package Package_for_KB4589208~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.2.4

Integrating Windows Secure Boot DBX Update Package...

Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package Package_for_KB4535680~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.1.0

Integrating Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Package...

Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package Package_for_KB4486153~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.1.3333

Integrating Windows 10 Cumulative Update Package...

Integrating Microsoft .NET Cumulative Update Package...

Image Version: 10.0.17763.1999

Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package Package_for_DotNetRollup~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.4360.1

Re-Integrating Windows 10 Cumulative Update Package...

Image Version: 10.0.17763.1999

####Integrating WHD General Updates to Windows Setup Recovery Image############

Integrating Windows 10 Servicing Stack Update Package...

Integrating Windows 10 Cumulative Update Package...

Generating WHD General Updates Integration Log File...

Writing WHD General Updates Integration Log.

####Cleaning Up Temporary files & Folders######################################

Cleaning Up WHD General Updates Temporary folder.

##################Finished Integrating WHD General Updates#####################
    ##############to Windows Setup Boot, Install & Recovery Images#################

Press any key to continue . . .

The issue is not with the Toolkit but it's with the setup.exe version inside DU for sources cab file, the setup.exe inside the CU KB5003646 is 10.0.17763.1971 and the setup.exe inside the DU for sources cab file is 10.0.17763.1990

For clean install only the below files/folders are needed and the setup.exe must be of same version in both boot.wim and sources folder.

Code:
    boot
    efi
    sources\boot.wim
    sources\install.wim
    sources\setup.exe
    bootmgr
    bootmgr.efi

The DU for sources for other Windows 10 versions like v1909/21H1 are working properly, it's only with v1809 it's giving the error due to version mismatch in setup.exe

17. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Firefox setup error is confirmed, need to check which component is causing the error.

18. tefor

tefor MDL Senior Member

Apr 5, 2017
    #19858 tefor, Jul 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
    Beside Firefox error , i also have problems with Movavi softwares. I bought 2 licenses from Movavi. One is
    Movavi Slideshow Maker and the other is Movavi Video Editor Plus but none of them works on my computer when i remove all packages.
    When i did not remove packages they all work perfectly.
    The error is , when i click on installation file the installation window appears and after clicking next it does nothing and the installation window disappears after some time and there is no installed movavi software on my computer.
    Maybe firefox and movavi errors have the same origin that is caused by removing one or more packages.

Thank you

19. ingviowarr

Dec 14, 2009
    @tefor
    Yes, setup errors affect some programs. In my case it was sound driver self-extracted package also. And who knows what else.

20. ingviowarr

Dec 14, 2009
    @MSMG
    What is your advice in this case? Wait until the next M$ "Tuesday" update?
    I doubt they will do anything sane. They have no control over what they put out.
    Remember SFC errors with new Windows builds or broken ESD images they released. Idiots.