1. Feartamixg

Feartamixg MDL Addicted

May 15, 2016
    I was able to register today, so I have attached that file for you.

Attached Files:

2. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    congrats friend you deserve it too of course, very good attitude... :clap3:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bala1

bala1 MDL Member

May 2, 2015
    #24103 bala1, Nov 23, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Thanks a lot sir :)

5. thank you thanks a lot from my side too as i also need this script :)

6. bala1

bala1 MDL Member

May 2, 2015
    Thanks

7. OpenSourceGhost

OpenSourceGhost MDL Member

Feb 14, 2022
    #24107 OpenSourceGhost, Nov 24, 2022
    Is it normal for Component Store to become corrupt as using MSMG Toolkit? I didn't integrate anything, but removed a ton of stuff. I assumed MSMG Toolkit could preseve Component Store and file integrity. If aditional cleaing from Toolkit Helper is what causes corruption, then can we get an option to not use it and get limited feature removal that preserves Component Store and file integrity?

Also, can MSMG Toolkit remove dependence of Windows PE (Index 2) in boot.wim? I remove Windows PE from boot.wim and that results in MSMG Toolkit displaying an error that it can't find Index 2.

8. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Removing too much can always cause errors. MSMG isnt perfect and with MS updating stuff "constantly" its more difficult to maintain a proper working tool I guess.

9. n3ro97

n3ro97 MDL Member

Oct 17, 2018
    #24109 n3ro97, Nov 24, 2022
    Does this happen after deleting boot.wim (Index 2) manually or are you using some type of tool?

10. oveco

oveco MDL Junior Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Thank you very much!!! Already tested and found O.K.

11. Dessa

Dessa MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2022
    i think none of the .NET Core / .NET versions are backwards compatible fully, there is always some sort of binary or source incompatibility resulting in various degrees of breakage, which is why they are all co-installable
    you can target multiple .NET versions in your app, but its safe to assume that it will always require manual changes.

for the MSVC case, yes they are (mostly) binary compatible, which is why 2022 shares the major version with 2015, although there are still some restrictions:
    - an Application built with 2022 must use a 2022 runtime, an app built with 2015 can use a 2015; or anything up to (currently) a 2022 runtime
    - there are some compiler flags which break this for Static libraries or object files ( namely /GL and /LTCG ), but this is only relevant for building an app, not running iit.

12. bala1

bala1 MDL Member

May 2, 2015
    #24112 bala1, Nov 24, 2022
    add new pack - Firefox
    check out: SHA-1.txt

13. bala1

bala1 MDL Member

May 2, 2015
    @MSMG
    NET7 replaces NET6 ??

14. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    If using the source image with right CU specified in the latest changelog.txt then removing components won't corrupt the component store, do specify the source image used?

Using Cleanup Image (DISM /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase) will give a ghost SFC error.

Adding support for skipping Boot.wim (Index 2) needs modification for all Toolkit features related to boot.wim image, will see what can be done.

15. shhnedo

shhnedo MDL Expert

Mar 20, 2011
    Nope, they are not.

16. bala1

bala1 MDL Member

May 2, 2015
  17. bala1

bala1 MDL Member

May 2, 2015
    @MSMG
    how to use Firefox_w10.tpk and Firefox_w10_x64.reg with MSMG Toolkit ??

18. Bira

Bira MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Code:
    echo.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    echo.####Integrating Firefox ###############################
    echo.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for /l %%i in (1, 1, %ImageCount%) do (
        if exist "%InstallMount%\%%i" (
            echo.
            if not %%i gtr 9 echo.===========================[Install.wim, Index : %%i]============================
            if %%i gtr 9 echo.==========================[Install.wim, Index : %%i]============================
            echo.

:: Getting Image Index Information
            call :GetImageIndexInfo "%InstallWim%", %%i >nul

echo.Integrating Firefox Browser ...
            call :ApplyImage "%Firefox%\Firefox_%SelectedSourceOS%.tpk", %PackageIndex%, "%InstallMount%\%%i"
            echo.Importing Firefox Browser Registry Settings...
            echo.
            echo.Mounting Image Registry...
            call :MountImageRegistry "%InstallMount%\%%i"
            echo.Importing Registry Settings to Image Registry...
            call :ImportRegistry2Image "%Firefox%\Firefox_%SelectedSourceOS%_%ImageArchitecture%.reg"

echo.Un-Mounting Image Registry...
            call :UnMountImageRegistry
            echo.
        )
    )

echo.####Finished Integrating Firefox Browser######################

:Stop
    echo.
    echo.===============================================================================
    echo.
    pause