1. Pansen

Pansen MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2010
    I have always been wondering about that too but I guess it cannot be removed...

2. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Live Captions and Voice Access are new tools present in Windows 11 v22H2, these are part of MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_cw5n1h2txyewy system app package, without removing the parent package it's difficult to remove this, will check to see if it can be separately removed or not.

3. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Don't think it will remove the IE rather it will be disabled not to run as standalone, I do think without it the IE mode won't work inside Edge.

4. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    There are two Get Started Apps in Windows 11, one is a Inbox app and other one is part of the System App which can't be removed separately.

You can disable it getting installed it by modifying its parent appx manifest, but this will break the SFC, though there is a workaround for it which I'm still working on it.

5. Thank u so much for ur reply, please consider to also remove CloudExperienceHost and Get Started.
    And 1 personal request, please add option to also remove CTF Monitor and loose TextInputManagement Service from system service, i read it was intended for tablets? For users who are using english us / latin languages ctf is useless.

Oh yeah, i also see that there are some cortana related files in SystemApps - ClientCBS folder.. is it still active?

Thank u

6. Do u guys realize that MSMG Toolkit is better than N ? Ive tried the free N but i think it s*cks, MSMG Toolkit still my favorite and it works best in my opinion, it simple, straight to the point, easy to understand.

Thank u @MSMG for creating this amazing Toolkit, u are a genius, and thank u to all u guys here that help me alots... :giverose::bye3::dance1::dance1::dance1:

7. Hi Mr Sergey, long time no see ... hope u are well :giverose::bye3:

8. Yanta

Yanta MDL Senior Member

May 21, 2017
    #25148 Yanta, Mar 27, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
    It's getting harder and harder to avoid M$'s bloatware/telemetry products. First edgewebview to run games, now I need IE and Edge to run another game.

Next I'm going to need to run Office 365 to toast some bread :)

M$ must be paying off these game developers to use their garbage :(

Damn it! Now I need to create a special image just for one person :mad:

My Strategy would be to retain IE in the image and then deploy Enterprise Edge using an offline installer so I have better control over it. Not fond of copnsumer/retail installs.

Is there anything I need to watch out for in terms of dependencies?

9. Loxmox

Loxmox MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2020
    It's not possible to install language packs directly from Settings > Time & language > Language & region after removing windows update, right?
    W11 22H2 22621.1413

10. raptorddd

raptorddd MDL Addicted

Aug 17, 2019
    @MSMG
    i use msmg toolkit to create an debloated ISO with sytem apps and apps removed. i do use windows update..
    created an ISO on saturday but faced an error when updating windows. it would update and install all updates except the CU. it gave me error it would not install the CU.
    on sunday i created one more ISO. and faced the same error. on 13.2 i didnt face this.. ill try to make one with 13.2 .
    here are the removed components.

Attached Files:

11. Pansen

Pansen MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2010
    @MSMG

Under [4] Customize [8] Apply tweaks --> is it possible to run a script to execute all tweaks except for like Defender /Firewall? Right now, you can only apply each tweak manually or all of them at once...

12. digitallojizz

digitallojizz MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2023
    How to extract report from Adobe analytics using Adobe analytics API

I am able to extract report from Adobe analytics using api but for only one dimension.

I want to break the result into multiple dimensions?

13. ceo54

ceo54 MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2015
    Absolutely on spot. I just use MSMG toolkit and then Winreducer for everything that MSMG can't remove on the same build. Also goes through Audit mode for some configurations / manual settings and I have the perfect image the way I want it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. kordyl24

kordyl24 MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2022
    In changelog there is a information about support for v10.0.22621.1/v10.0.2262x.1413 [KB5023706].
    So which is the newest working update that I can integrate using toolkit with Windows 11 22H2?

15. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    #25157 Dark Dinosaur, Mar 27, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
    there is a way to install dart into winre.wim ?
    Edit. Done manual...
    Dart (index 2) + winre.wim + 7z
    Setup disk (change name to boot wim) + ultra iso
    ventoy usb

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. bala1

bala1 MDL Member

May 2, 2015
  17. inTerActionVRI

inTerActionVRI MDL Expert

Sep 23, 2009
    That slash "/" means "or".

It has nothing to do with which update you can integrate. It has to do with which ISO build you can put in to start the service. In this case, only ".1" or ".1413".