1. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    yes I did, what code do you want me to share, is it the source code of the ToolKit. well am thinking of publishing the ToolKit source code soon, may be after another two more versions. am making it more perfect and am working on adding more features like

- Integrate Registry Tweaks
    - Enable/Disable Windows 8.1/Server 2012R2 Features/Packages
    - Remove Windows 8.1/Server 2012R2 Features/Packages
    - Windows 8.1/Server 2012R2 AIO Maker
    - WIM Tools (Mount/Un-Mount/Rename/Delete/Export2WIM/Export2ESD
    - SmartVersion ISO Patch Maker/Converter/Extractor

Also I have finished a ToolKit for Windows 7 too and will be releasing it soon, The ToolKit for Windows 7 had been coded with the ability to

- Integrate Internet Explorer 11
    - Integrate Windows Updates/HotFixes
    - Integrate Windows ThinPC Add-on Packages (Windows Search/Photo Viewer/DVD Burner/Media Center, etc.. etc..)
    - Make/Burn a ISO Image

So people have to wait a little more for the ToolKit Source Code.

2. dante96

dante96 MDL Junior Member

Nov 1, 2013
    ok, thanks for your hard work

3. IMT85GAMR

IMT85GAMR MDL Novice

May 16, 2013
    Thanks, will try this.

4. Luckie

Luckie MDL Junior Member

Jan 14, 2008
    I can't open the RARs. Do I really need WinRAR? I hate this tool. I tried 7-zip.

5. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    WinRAR isn't bad. Actually, with the RAR5 format, it has improved greatly. Basically the problem's the same like when the .7z format was introduced - nobody could open it except with 7-Zip itself. Now .7z is popular and RAR5 will become popular, too.

We geeks like to use new stuff right away, sorry for that. And 7-Zip will get RAR5 extraction support as the DLL is available.

6. eric33

eric33 MDL Junior Member

Nov 21, 2012
    Hi MSMG: thanks a lot for your tool, did you fixe it for every language,( spanish) or just for german

7. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Well I have fixed the toolkit for non-English OS's, so every language will work. the problem was using the dism with the non-English OS will generate the output in non-English OS, so the toolkit was not getting the required value, now I have made the dism to show the result in English language irrespective of the host OS language. The next update is coming with big list of features.

8. dante96

Nov 1, 2013
    is it possible to integrate multiple things? for example if i need to integrate net framework, ga updates and hotfixes; the tool needs to unpack and repack the wim file 3 times... so if integrates everything in a time is faster...

9. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Yes, it can be done, I had thought of it but it needs a lot of re-work and was working on a script to find the total number of wim indexes present in a wim image, so that It will make the job of working with multiple images. right now the new version is ready and am testing it for any errors. so it may take some time to implement what you have asked for.

10. dante96

Nov 1, 2013
    there is a problem, when i put 64bit files in DVD folder, the toolkit recognizes it as 86bit..

11. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    please provide some screenshot coz it will be difficult to get the required info. I have been trying the toolkit for every version, with both the x86 and x64 and also the AIO its working properly.

12. dante96

Nov 1, 2013
    This is the image: View attachment 26112

I've found an error during implementing some hotfixes in 86bit: View attachment 26113 Here is the dism log: ge.tt/3i968MB1/v/0?c

13. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Regarding the errors you told, the first error is not a error in the toolkit but the batch file to executable converter. it sometimes detects the 64 host os as 32-bit but it won't affect the toolkit functionality. the second error, please do check whether the update packages you are using are compatible with the input os and if its already have been integrated.

14. dante96

Nov 1, 2013
    ok, thanks... is it possible to add that feature? if is already integrated or not... like GA Updates..
    sorry if i ask you to add everything :/

15. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    I have already made changes in the next release for the features integrate .net framework 3.5, integrate wmc add-on feature to skip if they are already integrated. I working on the ga updates to skip if the packages are already installed, it's working but sometimes giving trouble, so am still testing it. as far as integrate hotfixes, it will be difficult to check for every packages, but its not impossible, we need to make a list updates present in the updates folder and search for the updates number in the wim pkg info log and then skip if its already installed. but its a tedious process. lets see in future.

16. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    MSMG ToolKit for Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2 v1.04, will be released for New Year, am just awaiting for Moderate's New Windows 8.1 Packs to include Windows Data Deduplication Feature, Fraunhofer MP3 Advanced / Professional Codec, Original Windows Mail with Calender Link.

Well, It's Nice to know that the MSMG ToolKit for Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2, is being roaming around in other forums.

I have decided to bring MSMG ToolKit for Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2 to Other popular forums like Neowin/MSFN/Wincert too.

Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year - 2014

17. Bean

Bean MDL Novice

Jul 5, 2007
    Hello MSMG!

When is MSMG ToolKit v1.04 coming? Tempted to test :)

Thanks for all the work you put into MSMG ToolKit .:clap3: