1. haremmon

haremmon MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2016
    ^ Good to know for reference and future folks :)

2. raptorddd

raptorddd MDL Addicted

Aug 17, 2019
    @MSMG i finally installed w10 1909 to .446 i beleive. i have followed the readme file inside msmgtoolkit folder.thanks
    i do have alot of questions wich ill ask later.
    but i do have a problem with w10 PLASE HELP. seems something breaks for me installing nvidia driver. ill explain to you.
    the user at notebookreview ultra male made a 1903 iso that he shared. so i installed that one about a month ago.
    and i had a bug or broken image it always happened when i installed nvidia drivers. it either fail installing the driver or hanged in the installation.when it installed the HD AUDIO driver fail or got stuck there.when i tried no hd audio drivers and had the graphics drivers then the task bar buttons and some icons would not respond tried many times same problem so i gave up on that image.

now that i made my own i have only the problem with graphics drivers.
    task bar start menu and all icons work here but again driver failed.

clean ;eft over drivers and garbage and proceeded to install intel HD 3000 driver. it installed ok. then tried installing nvidia driver for quadro 2000m then before it finished i got a blue screen error with a sad face. tried installing again and it doesnt install hd audio it did installed graphics driver but after next reboot intel hd3000 dissapeared ususally i can see both of my graphics card now intel dissapeared.

do you know whats is happening.? something broke in both images nvidia drivers installation. how to find out what it is.? how to take a log or where are the logs created.?

3. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    sorry MSMG but I believe it is necessary this little alert (it is not directed to you but for users) when someone is working with the Toolkit any version on the item customize think well before choosing to "force the .NET programs to newest .NET framework to newest" because if you choose yes when the user needs some older and useful program and that uses .net framerwork components they will never work of course I am sure why this happened to me and so I don't want them to happen to others as well...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. rayleigh_otter

rayleigh_otter MDL Expert

Aug 8, 2018
    @Tiger-1 forcing to use latest .net dont always work if the bloody installers demand .net X and if it aint installed, cant download it then you are buggered. some might have it in the installer. i find it easier to install net3.5 and whatever the latest is at that time then you got all bases covered coos you dont know what you will install tomorrow and what it will need. same with those bastard c++'s :mad:

5. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    no dude .NET 3.5 have another functions not related for what I'm speaking ok, I'm speaking about visual C++ do you understand now bro

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. rayleigh_otter

rayleigh_otter MDL Expert

Aug 8, 2018
    cluck cluck jibber jibber my old man's a mushroom :tounge5:

7. kompassorpigo

kompassorpigo MDL Member

Jun 22, 2016
    Then tell me what it's useful for with 1903+

Wasn't gonna

8. Yanta

Yanta MDL Senior Member

May 21, 2017
    I rebuilt my sons PC months ago and we went through what he wanted and what he didn't. Now he's reneged on that and wants store added back in.

I've got the WMP package. Anyone got the store app package?

Can you please confirm DISM command..

dism /online /add-package /packagepath:C:\temp\microsoft-windows-mediaplayer-package-amd64.cab

9. Ace2

Ace2 MDL Expert

Oct 10, 2014
    #13110 Ace2, Nov 4, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    How to stop restored \Windows\SystemApps from installing after Cumulative Update.

Code:
    install Cumulative Update, (Don't restart Pc, until C:\Pending.xml has been edited)

Copy C:\Windows\WinSxS\Pending.xml to C:\

2.Use this Command in Nsudo:
    ren C:\Windows\WinSxS\Pending.xml Pending.xml.bak

Edit C:\Pending.xml (Only replace SystemApps you want to stop installing)

REPLACE (all editions found)                                      WITH
    InboxApplications\1527c705-839a-4832-9118-54d4Bd6a0c89            EndOfLife\1527c705-839a-4832-9118-54d4Bd6a0c89
    InboxApplications\c5e2524a-ea46-4f67-841f-6a9465d9d515            EndOfLife\c5e2524a-ea46-4f67-841f-6a9465d9d515
    InboxApplications\E2A4F912-2574-4A75-9BB0-0D023378592B            EndOfLife\E2A4F912-2574-4A75-9BB0-0D023378592B
    InboxApplications\F46D4000-FD22-4DB4-AC8E-4E1DDDE828FE            EndOfLife\F46D4000-FD22-4DB4-AC8E-4E1DDDE828FE
    InboxApplications\InputApp                                        EndOfLife\InputApp
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin                      EndOfLife\Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.AccountsControl                       EndOfLife\Microsoft.AccountsControl
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.AsyncTextService                      EndOfLife\Microsoft.AsyncTextService
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.BioEnrollment                         EndOfLife\Microsoft.BioEnrollment
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.CredDialogHost                        EndOfLife\Microsoft.CredDialogHost
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.ECApp                                 EndOfLife\Microsoft.ECApp
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.LockApp                               EndOfLife\Microsoft.LockApp
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdgeDevToolsClient           EndOfLife\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdgeDevToolsClient
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge                         EndOfLife\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.PPIProjection                         EndOfLife\Microsoft.PPIProjection
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.Win32WebViewHost                      EndOfLife\Microsoft.Win32WebViewHost
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.Windows.AppRep.ChxApp                 EndOfLife\Microsoft.Windows.AppRep.ChxApp
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.Windows.CallingShellApp               EndOfLife\Microsoft.Windows.CallingShellApp
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.Windows.CapturePicker                 EndOfLife\Microsoft.Windows.CapturePicker
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager        EndOfLife\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana                       EndOfLife\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.Windows.NarratorQuickStart            EndOfLife\Microsoft.Windows.NarratorQuickStart
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.Windows.ParentalControls              EndOfLife\Microsoft.Windows.ParentalControls
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.Windows.PeopleExperienceHost          EndOfLife\Microsoft.Windows.PeopleExperienceHost
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.Windows.PinningConfirmationDialog     EndOfLife\Microsoft.Windows.PinningConfirmationDialog
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.Windows.XGpuEjectDialog               EndOfLife\Microsoft.Windows.XGpuEjectDialog
    InboxApplications\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI                    EndOfLife\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI
    InboxApplications\Windows.CBSPreview                              EndOfLife\Windows.CBSPreview
    InboxApplications\Windows.PrintDialog                             EndOfLife\Windows.PrintDialog

4.Use this Command in Nsudo:
    copy C:\Pending.xml C:\Windows\WinSxS\Pending.xml

5.Restart Pc

10. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    I have added necessary files to be protected for Intel and Nvidia installer, did you tested the drivers on untouched OS?

Also you can integrate the drivers and test if it works properly.

11. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Yes mainly it may affect .NET FX35 targeted programs.

12. windows builder

windows builder MDL Guru

Sep 13, 2017
    Did you check at work?
    I do not see SmartScreen, Defender, etc. in the list of applications.
    How to add?

13. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Yes the command for install WMP is correct, if it gives error then rename the file to

microsoft-windows-mediaplayer-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~.cab

For store you can get the files in the <Packs\Apps\w10\10.0.18362> folder.

14. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
  15. Ace2

Ace2 MDL Expert

Oct 10, 2014
    Yes it works
    Don't know how to add SmartScreen, Defender, etc, at the moment.

16. raptorddd

raptorddd MDL Addicted

Aug 17, 2019
    if by untouch you mean a normal win 10 iso. then yes both drivers worked on w7 and w10. it only happens with images msmg toolkit.
    yes i had integrated drivers to image when building. cant remeber if both were installed but for sure intel did. am sure theres something cause only images build with msmg toolkit this happens.

17. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Just mount a fresh Windows 10 image using the Toolkit and integrate only drivers, save, rebuild and then try installing the OS.

If it works then the problem might be with the other steps in the Toolkit, if it doesn't then the problem is with the drivers integration for which the Toolkit uses the DISM to integrate.

18. Dragon16

Dragon16 MDL Novice

Feb 21, 2018
    Guys where can I download iso base to upgrade and modifications to LTSC?

19. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009