Hmm brother its ok . that means user must download whole pack directory with latest toolkit.7z . thanks a lot for your support & on the go replies.

1. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    #14102 MSMG, Feb 11, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    (OP)
    In the previous pack, I used the Edge for Enterprise (MSI version) to create the pack but the MSI version is just a wrapper for standard Edge full installer (EXE) and the MSI adds two extra registry keys for allowing the Edge update service to work, may be these keys are missing in the pack.

Today I re-created the pack using the standard Edge normal installer (EXE) which will download the Edge files from the internet and installs it, The pack is working properly with Edge update service reporting that the Edge is update to date.

I'm waiting for Today's patch Tuesday to update the ToolKit script features and will upload the newer version by tomorrow.

2. hos dan

hos dan MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2020
    please i need a help . how to fix this error on msmg toolkit 9.5 :
    MSMG ToolKit - Integrate Custom UxTheme Patch
    ===============================================================================

Custom UxTheme Patch file "themeui.dll" not found...

Please copy the above file to <Custom\UxTheme\w10\x64> folder...

3. hos dan

hos dan MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2020
    MSMG hi
    please i need a help . how to fix this error on msmg toolkit 9.5 :
    MSMG ToolKit - Integrate Custom UxTheme Patch
    ===============================================================================

Custom UxTheme Patch file "themeui.dll" not found...

Please copy the above file to <Custom\UxTheme\w10\x64> folder...

4. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    You need to use a tool like UXThemePatcher to patch the UxTheme.dll and ThemeUI.dll.

Then copy it to the specified folder and use the ToolKit to integrate the Patch.

Note: Using patched DLL's will trigger the SFC to show errors.

5. Padre_Pedro

Padre_Pedro MDL Junior Member

Mar 8, 2014
  6. ogoriaipfds

ogoriaipfds MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2020
    Naturally, it is impossible to completely turn off all telemetry. It is worth noting here that the goal is rather not to disable telemetry itself, but to reduce system requirements. Because your computer is turning into an experimental animal. They do not hide this, on the contrary, they want the rest of the developers to follow this example. They are thus trying to lull vigilance!

7. Igor147

Igor147 MDL Member

Oct 20, 2016
  8. kosta26

kosta26 MDL Junior Member

Jan 1, 2019
  9. hos dan

hos dan MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2020
    i copy them and the same error is given
    thanks for your helping but i copy them and doesn't work
    i use UltraUXThemePatcher_3.7.1 and i patch themeui and ux theme then copy them to the specific folder but same error gives

10. Igor147

Igor147 MDL Member

Oct 20, 2016
    Will have to wait...

11. zero cool root

zero cool root MDL Senior Member

Jun 17, 2011
    #14117 zero cool root, Feb 13, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    @MSMG

I need to Apps Pack 14393 (LTSB), Desktop AppInstaller, Windows Store, XBox, Native.Framework, Native.Runtime and VCLibs. Where I find it, please..??

Thanks in advance..!!

12. ogoriaipfds

ogoriaipfds MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2020
    #14118 ogoriaipfds, Feb 14, 2020
    MSMG,

Code:
    @echo off
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System" /v "EnableLUA" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows" /v "NoLockScreen" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\AdvertisingInfo" /v "DisabledByGroupPolicy" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\AppCompat" /v "AITEnable" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\AppCompat" /v "DisableInventory" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\AppCompat" /v "DisableUAR" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\DataCollection" /v "AllowTelemetry" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\DataCollection" /v "DisableDeviceDelete" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\DataCollection" /v "DisableDiagnosticDataViewer" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\DataCollection" /v "DoNotShowFeedbackNotifications" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\GameDVR" /v "AllowGameDVR" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System" /v "AllowClipboardHistory" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System" /v "AllowCrossDeviceClipboard" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System" /v "EnableActivityFeed" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System" /v "EnableCdp" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System" /v "EnableSmartScreen" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System" /v "PublishUserActivities" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System" /v "UploadUserActivities" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /v "DisableAntiSpyware" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Spynet" /v "SpynetReporting" /t "REG_DWORD" /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Spynet" /v "SubmitSamplesConsent" /t "REG_DWORD" /d "2" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Software Protection Platform" /v "NoGenTicket" /t "REG_DWORD" /d "1" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\SystemRestore" /v "DisableSR" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WMDRM" /v "DisableOnline" /t "REG_DWORD" /d "1" /f
    start /wait "" "%~dp0Software\WinRAR\winrar-x64-580.exe" /s
    xcopy "%~dp0Software\WinRAR\rarreg.key" "%programfiles%\WinRAR\" /c /q /h /r /y
    shutdown /r
    rmdir /s /q "%windir%\Setup\Scripts"
    exit
    Why Setupcomplete ignores some commands, i.e. they are added to the registry, but the registry tweaks themselves do not work?

Here are some EnableCdp, NoLockScreen that do not want to work or are not added at all. Are there really any restrictions in Setupcomplete?

https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/setupcomplete-cmd-ignore-some-commands.81160/

13. Supern00b

Supern00b MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2010
    #14119 Supern00b, Feb 14, 2020
    Lockscreen directive will never work like that. The key is incorrect.
    Code:
    REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Personalization" /V "NoLockScreen" /T REG_DWORD /D "1" /F
    Edit: Sorry, I automatically assumed you were using Enterprise, if not then discard my comment.
    Remember, lockscreen directive is different for Enterprise.

Cheers.

14. ogoriaipfds

ogoriaipfds MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2020
    I am using Enterprise LTSC 1809. Checked not working! HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE = HKLM