MSMG ToolKit

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by MSMG, Nov 21, 2013.

1. SergeyKarimov

SergeyKarimov MDL Novice

Jan 9, 2021
    thank you

2. zero cool root

zero cool root MDL Senior Member

Jun 17, 2011
    Hi @MSMG

The reg key to disable Automatic Driver Update is those below..??

Code:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate]
    "ExcludeWUDriversInQualityUpdate"=dword:00000001

Thanks in advance..!!

3. RaiyvaN

RaiyvaN MDL Member

Sep 23, 2009
    #18123 RaiyvaN, Jan 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-793#post-1606110

Sent an 2021-01-09 updated file in the link above.

Merged with Toolkit 11.1.
    The system of multiple selections implemented in:
    Language Integration
    Driver Integration
    DaRT integration
    Games Integration
    Tweaks application is also with multi selection.
    Custom Tweaks application is predefined. You can check the code.
    There are many extra registry tweaks added (they have been there since I started the Custom Toolkit).
    Component Removal

Now, in the custom Toolkit, the custom pre-defined options that were available have been modified and implemented with PreSets.
    Both PreSets and the use of a personalized list will be read and you will be taken to the remove components menu.
    Thus, you can make your own changes, having the flexibility to check the dependencies through a filter to deal with such prerequisites.

This way, however, it was released so that you can add or remove the main components without removing the dependencies in the spoiler specified below.
    :RemoveSystemAppsMenu
    Removing WindowsDefender will no longer remove SmartScreen, nor WindowsStore
    and remove SmartScreen also no more, it will remove WindowsStore

:RemoveWindowsAppsMenu
    removing WindowsStore will still remove StickyNotes

For users who don't want problems, just apply the filter and take a look at the menu lists to see what has changed.
    Or give Start Removing after the lists appear there is a possibility to go back and change something, if necessary.
    In the custom toolkit your choices will appear on the list screen. You can save and use it in the future with the List Removal system.

Merged with Toolkit 10.10 and 11.0.
    It was not made available.

Merged with Toolkit 10.9.

@MSMG decided to remove the rebuild source session.
    It has also been removed from CustomTollkit. And, according to the nomenclature defined by him, it was also implemented in CustomToolkit.
    Its functionality has been integrated with the "Apply & Save Changes to Source Images". Now, during the process, it is called "Optimizing Source".

Implemented the correction made by MSMG, mentioned in this post, after the release of 10.9.
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-881#post-1631832

I said that I like a black background with yellow letters, so I did it on CustomToolkit and GenericStart_LauncherMenu.

At the beginning of the month, the merge was performed with Toolkit 10.7 and then with 10.8.
    But CustomToolkit was not released due to implementations that were completed on 2020-11-16.

The menu paths mentioned or described in tutorial mode, both in the CustomTookit download topic and here in the changelogs, have been updated due to the Menu reorganization update promoted by @MSMG in the Official Toolkit.

* Removed that function of applying the tweaks through questions and answers. In exchange for this, it was implemented in the entire script that when you are working on a specific menu when completing a task, you return to the previous menu (in this case, the menu you were already in). To return to the main menu, just press X - X - X ... This makes it a little easier.

* Added a question for those who work with the images, to be able to select the preferred indexes. "Do you want to remove the Indexes from unselected images?" Yes that's right. Removal of those not selected immediately after the initial selection! If you don't want to, at this point, for any reason, just use the Trim function within the Apply Menu before proceeding to save.
    I believe that the exclusion is recommended at the beginning, except for the example I mention in the question during the script, in Select Source.

* Previously, in a version that was not even released, it was necessary to make the choices so that they were arranged in an ascending manner. Then a feature called "Sorting to Ascending Order" was implemented. Now, you can select 10,7,2,4 and after the removal the selected images 2,4,7,10 will be there from 1 to 5. After that the Image Index Number will be set as "A" and the mounting process will start.

* The "Rebuild Source" session was merged with "Save Source": when saving, the service will be executed in full. There is no need to remember to do one last task. So, to make it clearer, at the end, it will be carried out in the rebuild source procedure that is already part of the saving process.

* Palliative fix: Added the function to select the Index, in the ExtractSourceMCT session.

* In the sessions of conversion or extracting from ESD to Wim, the compression is Default (smaller) with the parameter "fast".
    The purpose is to perform the task more quickly, the maximum compression will only be defined for tasks to finalize your modifications and save. Other tasks like export, trim of Image Indexes, etc ... continue with Maximum compression with the parameter "max"

Note: About changelogs: which mention details about obsolete things (no longer present in CustomToolkit) will be removed from the list. I will leave only the changelogs that still have pertinent information.

Merged with Toolkit 10.8.

Merged with Toolkit 10.7.

Created the file "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" to replace the following 4 files: "Start.cmd", "Start_Beta.cmd", "CustomStart.cmd" and "CustomStart_Beta.cmd". I think that way, it gets better.
    When files with the following names are present in the toolkit folder, options will appear in the GenericStart menu.

[1] "Toolkit.cmd"
    [2] "CustomToolKit.cmd"
    [3] "ToolKit_Beta.cmd"
    [4] "CustomToolKit_Beta.cmd"
    [5] "Multi_ImageIndexRemoval.cmd"

Merged with new MSMG Toolkit 10.6 and 10.7 Beta.

The files "CustomStart.cmd" to launch "CustomToolkit.cmd" and "Star.cmd" to launch MSMG Official "Toolkit.cmd" have always been made available in the CustomToolkit package. So that you can simply extract and start using.
    Now I renamed the Toolkit 10.7 Beta file to "Toolkit_Beta.cmd" and included a launcher for it.
    Included "CustomStart_Beta.cmd" to launch "CustomToolkit_Beta.cmd" and "Star_Beta.cmd" to launch MSMG Official "Toolkit_Beta.cmd". Simple and intuitive.

Some minor changes: Enabling the installation of the Windows driver from the WU and in the Windows Explorer Settings, in the selection of custom settings, set the "Minimized State Tablet Off" mode to "0". In this case the bar will have the pin fixed in Windows Explorer (this will disable automatic bar hiding).

Improved all Inserted Conditions
    Code:
           if "%Component%" equ "Privacy" (
               %ToolKitHelper% "%InstallMount%\%%i" AssignedAccess;CEIP_SQM;FaceRecognition;KernelDebugging;LocationService;PicturePassword;PinEnrollment;UnifiedTelemetryClient;WiFiNetworkManager;WindowsInsiderHub
               if "%ImageBuild%" geq "17763" if "%ImageBuild%" leq "19042" if "%ImageBuild%" neq "18362" if "%ImageBuild%" neq "18363" %ToolKitHelper% "%InstallMount%\%%i" WindowsErrorReporting
           )
    )

OLD EXAMPLE of Inserted Conditions are in CHANGELOG 2020-07-17

Added "Block and UnBlock Automatic Edge Chromium-based Delivery" to Apply Tweaks Menu

The "Block Automatic Edge Chromium-based Delivery" option was also inserted in the "Apply Custom Tweaks Selection" option. If you want to test Custom Tweaks and want to keep the possibility of receiving the update for Edge Chromium, just apply the option of "Unblock Automatic Edge Chromium-based Delivery" later. What the "Apply Custom Tweaks Selection" option does is described in the download post.

Merged with new MSMG Toolkit 10.5

I facilitated the steps in the menu [5] Apply.
    When it finish a step, it goes back to Menu "[5] Apply". Only when you finish the Rebuild Step that goes back to the Main Menu.

Some aesthetic changes were made just to display the message "Mounting Image Registry ..." and "Un-Mounting Image Registry".

Fixed the Menus that had the options reversed.

Since I am doing this, I have already been reviewing the Custom Menus and I saw that after @MSMG added PowerShell7 to the menu, I forgot to change the information about which items are Integrated in the Custom Option. So, I also added PowerShell7 to be integrated into the "Integrate Custom Selection ..." options
    Code:
    ===============================================================================
                    MSMG ToolKit - Integrate Windows Features Menu

[A]   Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
      [B]   Microsoft Edge Chromium Browser
      [C]   Microsoft Win32 Calculator
      [D]   Windows Accessibility Braille
      [E]   Windows Data Deduplication
      [F]   Windows Media Feature Pack
      [G]   Windows Portable Devices
      [H]   Windows PowerShell 7.1
      [I]   Open Secure Shell ^(SSH^) Client ^& Server
      [J]   Microsoft Default Metro Apps
      [K]   Microsoft Office Desktop UWP Apps
      [L]   Microsoft DaRT 10.0 Tools
      [M]   Microsoft DirectX 9.0c
      [N]   Microsoft Games
      [O]   Windows Sidebar
      [P]   Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime

[T]   Integrate Custom Selection M N P C H
      [U]   Integrate Custom Selection M   P C H
      [V]   Integrate Custom Selection   N P C H
      [W]   Integrate Custom Selection     P C H
      [Y]   Integrate Custom Selection   N   C H
      [Z]   Integrate Custom Selection       C H

[X]   Go Back

Enter Your Choice :

Merged with new MSMG Toolkit 10.4

Now, with @MSMG suggestions, the removal menu doesn't show there options for ISO sources integrated with new cumulative or feature updates, is fixed.
    ex:

Merged with new MSMG Toolkit 10.3

Added: Show info in Source Menu when you have already selected your source.

Merged with new Toolkit 10.2

Some improvments:

When you selected any option to remove all components and decided to return by answering "no" for some reason. You would always return to the Main Menu. In the Custom Toolkit when you answer "no" you are returned to the menu you were in.

In previous Custom Toolkits I couldn't see a way to maintain the Original "Apply Tweaks Menu" without increasing the code size.

But thanks to the changes that @MSMG made in the new version, it opened my eyes and I managed to put both menus. The original "Apply Tweaks Menu" back and the "Custom Apply Tweaks Menu".

The problem was that when deciding to apply a tweak individually, fall into the system of applying all tweaks by answering questions. But now this is fixed.

There was an error with an extra quote in the Edge removal lines, for some Custom Removal to make Specific Editions. First I thought about correcting it just by removing the extra quote. But I changed my mind and simply put it to remove the Edge directly on the command line to remove multiple components at once.

I decided to make some changes mainly in the "Gamer Edition" (more components removed that can be added through the Windows Store), so I made changes in the other "Custom Editions" as well. But not in the "Accessibility Edition".

I put some pauses in the custom integration steps "Integrate Custom Selection 8 7 6 5" so that you can see what happens.

Fixed a registry error in my custom tweaks and added suggestions for use in the Windows Store, automatic installations in silent mode disabled. Autodownload - Update for installed apps enabled

Code:
               %ToolKitHelper% "%InstallMount%\%%i" AssignedAccess;CEIP_SQM;FaceRecognition;KernelDebugging;LocationService;PicturePassword;PinEnrollment;UnifiedTelemetryClient;WiFiNetworkManager;WindowsInsiderHub
               if "%ImageBuild%" equ "17763" %ToolKitHelper% "%InstallMount%\%%i" WindowsErrorReporting
               if "%ImageBuild%" geq "18362" if "%ImageBuild%" leq "18363" %ToolKitHelper% "%InstallMount%\%%i" WindowsErrorReporting
               if "%ImageBuild%" equ "19041" %ToolKitHelper% "%InstallMount%\%%i" WindowsErrorReporting
               if "%ImageBuild%" equ "19042" %ToolKitHelper% "%InstallMount%\%%i" WindowsErrorReporting
           )
    )else(
               %ToolKitHelper% "%InstallMount%" AssignedAccess;CEIP_SQM;FaceRecognition;KernelDebugging;LocationService;PicturePassword;PinEnrollment;UnifiedTelemetryClient;WiFiNetworkManager;WindowsInsiderHub
               if "%ImageBuild%" equ "17763" %ToolKitHelper% "%InstallMount%" WindowsErrorReporting
               if "%ImageBuild%" geq "18362" if "%ImageBuild%" leq "18363" %ToolKitHelper% "%InstallMount%" WindowsErrorReporting
               if "%ImageBuild%" equ "19041" %ToolKitHelper% "%InstallMount%" WindowsErrorReporting
               if "%ImageBuild%" equ "19042" %ToolKitHelper% "%InstallMount%" WindowsErrorReporting
           )
    )

Windows Error Reporting is needed for OOBE for v1903 / v1909 OS.
    This component has been reinserted and will pass again, according to specific conditions, to be automatically removed by the "Editions Custom Selection Removal Script" options available in CustomToolkit. Conditions prevent removal on versions v1903 / v1909.

Only for:
    Remove All Privacy Components
    Accessibility Edition
    Lite Edition
    Xtreme Lite Edition
    Content Delivery Manager is needed for OOBE for v1809 / v1903 / v1909 / v2004 / v20H2 OS.
    For this Component, if you want, just access the "Remove System Components Menu" to remove "Content Delivery Manager".

I also made available a model of my AutoUnattend *.xml answer file with a ReadMe for those who want to play a little.

Reported a problem in the question "Do you want to Enable Fraunhofer MP3 Professional Codec ? ['Y'es/'N'o] :" mentioned in the post "https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-796#post-1607819" by friend @roedel.

Problem solved.

As @MSMG said:
    Content Delivery Manager is needed for OOBE for v1809 / v1903 / v1909 / v2004 / v20H2 OS.
    Windows Error Reporting is needed for OOBE for v1903 / v1909 OS.

These components will no longer be automatically removed by the "Editions Custom Selection Removal Script" options available in CustomToolkit.

If you want, just access the "Remove Privacy Components Menu" to remove "Windows Error Reporting" and "Remove System Components Menu" to remove "Content Delivery Manager".

When I have an idea to edit the code I add commented lines as if they were reminders or a list of what to do.
    So, I removed some obsolete lines left behind.

Also, I created a way to use the customized version and the original version of the Toolkit, without having to replace the original files.

When you run Start.cmd, to launch the Official "Toolkit.cmd".
    When you run GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd, to Launch both Toolkits: "Toolkit.cmd" and "CustomToolkit.cmd".

In this file I also placed the original files, for those who had previously replaced them.

Fixed the bug in the question about choosing the StorageDrive, when you answer "No". I kept asking for the letter and did not go to the Main Menu.

Correcting the problem of saving the iso that I had set for my drive "I:", I decided to add an option to keep it as is or set another one (Optional for those who need to save their isos on some larger drive). Very simple. There is a moment when opening the toolkit that asks you to check <ENTER>. Well select Y or N. "N" will keep the ISO folder where it has always been - inside the Toolkit folder. Than select your drive.

Fix Cortana App was not removed in 2004 H1 (only in the custom removal options I made available).

In that apply tweaks menu by answering questions system, I added a question to the end to apply the integration of your Registry (*.reg) files.

Removed some "pause" commands from the end of some processes in the Menus (Integrate Windows Features Menu - Integrate Windows Custom Features Menu - Remove Menu (when we select some of the Remove All Components) - Customize Menu) and replaced them with a question "Do you want to continue in that menu?"

The part with menu options with custom component removal scripts has been retained.

A huge change has made to apply Tweaks by answering Y (yes) or N (no) questions.

The focus is on Menu 4 -> 2 and feel free to test.
    @mhussain , the part I promised is ready.
    follow 4, 2, A for Accessibility Edition
    at the end of the first part, you will be asked if you want to keep the Mixed Reality Pack, then ask if you want to keep the components for game functionality.
    just select Y or N.
    Back, in my menu is with the letter Q.

In the initial menu, Exit, I also changed to the letter Q.

Apply Custom Tweaks Menu is added. My Custom Tweaks List Available to Apply.

Thnks!

4. kusosaito

kusosaito MDL Novice

Nov 14, 2018
    maybe if you care about hash...
    but im dont. i just need to completely kill everything connected with garbage like cloud, defender, cortana, etc, not just only some parts, everything. and even more..
    so i do it already long time, and it safe for me, i didnt have any problems for years, since 2016 my system stay stable as first day after installing, and i never saw 99% problem that people cry about Win..
    my pc die first OS, so its reason i prepare new iso ;D

5. Tomasz Rudnicki

Tomasz Rudnicki MDL Novice

May 16, 2019
    Yoda: You will be. You will be...

6. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    I don't care about hash, may be you didn't understand what I meant, if you delete all files which are similar in filenames but differ in the hash at the end of their filenames then you may end up deleting non cloud files too.

For example, both the below files looks similar but may not belong to the same component.

C:\Windows\WinSxS\Manifests\amd64_microsoft-windows-o..oyment-languagepack_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.17763.1_en-gb_34e1d73a3e6fc7ce.manifest
    C:\Windows\WinSxS\Manifests\amd64_microsoft-windows-o..oyment-languagepack_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.17763.1_en-gb_712e8042dcfcdc68.manifest

7. ultimate_live

ultimate_live MDL Addicted

Mar 15, 2011
    Tried to integrate Dart to image but the Dart.tpk could not be found in folder. But the file is there.

. Captura de Tela (713).png

Captura de Tela (714).png

8. RaiyvaN

RaiyvaN MDL Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Did you use the Official Toolkit or the Custom Toolkit?

Is your ISO language es-ES? If not, what would be your ISO language? Also inform Build.

Thankful!

9. bou7a

bou7a MDL Junior Member

Aug 6, 2018
    I think this in line 11377
    Code:
    set DaRT=
    Should be
    Code:
    rem set DaRT=
    Try it and will be fine

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. RaiyvaN

RaiyvaN MDL Member

Sep 23, 2009
    #18130 RaiyvaN, Jan 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    Yes, it may be that he did not change that which had already been mentioned in the previous pages.

edit:
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-901#post-1638010
    Here, @MSGM mentions the solution to the error.

https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-903#post-1638374
    Here, he makes the script available with corrections.

So @ultimate_live just has to download the updated script.

11. kusosaito

kusosaito MDL Novice

Nov 14, 2018
    i was failed to add MicrosoftStore in image...
    it add but not run, what i did wrong? can somebody give me manual of needed components and ?..
    i didt give it xbox components, it is impotrant for?..

12. RaiyvaN

RaiyvaN MDL Member

Sep 23, 2009
    You do not need to add. The function will remove anything with a negative sign (-). Just make positive (+) that the Microsoft Store Component will remain. If you use the Custom Toolkit, you will select from all categories of components, which you want to remove. And when you return, to avoid suffering from the dependencies you will have to read the options in the menu and find the dependency filter option. Apply it and go to the menus again to see what has changed. Make your adjustments, go back and select start remove components.

13. ultimate_live

ultimate_live MDL Addicted

Mar 15, 2011
    #18133 ultimate_live, Jan 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    Worked. Integrated DART to my Windows 10 AIO.
    Just another question. If I export only one source, (ex. Windows 10 Pro), will the Dart be kept also for just this source?

MSMG Toolkit 11.1. Yes, my ISO is es-ES, Build 19042.685

14. kusosaito

kusosaito MDL Novice

Nov 14, 2018
    ]
    i need...bc i dont use customer iso.im on ltsc
    please dont answer for things you dont understand, thank you.

15. kusosaito

kusosaito MDL Novice

Nov 14, 2018
    i try to rebuild a iso without myself deleting only toolkit presets
    and adding Store half good, is open now but i cant DL anything, i get error..
    so whith component req for it and i must not touch in menu?

Also i add Desktop App Installer but it give me error when i try to install appx

16. bou7a

bou7a MDL Junior Member

Aug 6, 2018
    #18136 bou7a, Jan 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    Deleted, Never mind.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    The Integrate Metro Apps feature needs to be updated to match the newer version of Apps with requires different dependency files and some apps don't support older version of Windows 10.

I'm planning make a unified appx repo for Windows 10 instead of separate repo for each version of Windows 10

or

Completing remove the Integrate Metro Apps feature and replace it with just Integrate Windows Store so that people can get the updated apps from Store itself.

For Windows Store to work, download these files to Toolkit's <Packs\Apps\w10> folder

Code:
    Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.2.2_2.2.29512.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx
    Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.2.2_2.2.28604.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx
    Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00_14.0.29231.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx
    Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_12008.1001.113.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe.appxbundle
    Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Microsoft.WindowsStore_12011.1001.113.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe.AppxBundle
    Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe.xml
    Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_12.67.21001.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe.AppxBundle
    Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe.xml

Then open a Command Prompt with Admin Privileges and navigate to the ToolKit's Root directory and run the below commands, make sure to change mount\install\1 to the index you have selected.

Code:
    dism /image:mount\install\1 /Add-ProvisionedAppxPackage /PackagePath:Packs\Apps\w10\Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_12008.1001.113.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe.appxbundle /DependencyPackagePath:Packs\Apps\Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.2.2_2.2.29512.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx /DependencyPackagePath:Packs\Apps\Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.2.2_2.2.28604.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx /DependencyPackagePath:Packs\Apps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00_14.0.29231.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx /LicensePath:Packs\Apps\Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_8wekyb3d8bbwe.xml
    dism /image:mount\install\1 /Add-ProvisionedAppxPackage /PackagePath:Packs\Apps\w10\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_12.67.21001.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe.AppxBundle /DependencyPackagePath:Packs\Apps\Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.2.2_2.2.29512.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx /DependencyPackagePath:Packs\Apps\Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.2.2_2.2.28604.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx /DependencyPackagePath:Packs\Apps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00_14.0.29231.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx /LicensePath:Packs\Apps\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe.xml
    dism /image:mount\install\1 /Add-ProvisionedAppxPackage /PackagePath:Packs\Apps\w10\Microsoft.WindowsStore_12011.1001.113.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe.AppxBundle /DependencyPackagePath:Packs\Apps\Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.2.2_2.2.29512.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx /DependencyPackagePath:Packs\Apps\Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.2.2_2.2.28604.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx /DependencyPackagePath:Packs\Apps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00_14.0.29231.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx /LicensePath:Packs\Apps\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe.xml

18. graver.x

graver.x MDL Novice

Jan 18, 2020
    #18138 graver.x, Jan 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    Maybe it's a Windows Firewall (although I don't claim it).

At least, I have encountered a situation where during the integration of the Store in the online system (LTSC), it was required that the Firewall service be started (the Windows Firewall itself was removed at the image processing stage using the Toolkit).
    This is of course in addition to fulfilling all other conditions.

Let MSMG correct me if I'm wrong about something.

19. graver.x

graver.x MDL Novice

Jan 18, 2020
    Hello, MSMG.

I would like to ask a question about proper integration of custom WinRE (Recovery image).

Please tell us in more detail what conditions must be met for this.

I tried putting my winre.wim, which has a structure similar to the original one, in the ToolKit_v11.0\Custom\RecoveryImage\w10\x64\

but the toolkit doesn't see my winre.wim.

The same is true in Toolkit v11. 1

20. kusosaito

kusosaito MDL Novice

Nov 14, 2018
    from this list i have all exept of xbox...it was worked but download click do nothing....
    try later with xbox?///

but how about descktopAppInstaller? when i try to install appx it say erro like it not updated or blabla..
    it last ver for my LTSC, 1.4.3161.0
    what it is needs?