1. Feartamixg

Feartamixg MDL Addicted

May 15, 2016
    @MSMG
    Have used the images I created with your ToolKit last night to produce the attached CBS logs. I gave more time for the background checks to complete, which in turn has produced more detailed logs. I hope these are useful to you.

Attached Files:

2. I use the same ISO, except different? language (en-US), and after clean install, without touching it with MSMG, SFC /scannow found corrupt files. It is either Microsoft foult or UUP Dump?

3. ingviowarr

ingviowarr MDL Senior Member

Dec 14, 2009
    #19403 ingviowarr, May 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    @MSMG

1) Great news about removal System Apps - AsyncTextService, CredDialogHost, XGpuEjectDialog !

Please, add the next ones (may be in one of the next releases) to complete this satisfactory step with the removal of SysApps:

• AccountsControl
    • CapturePicker
    • OOBENetworkCaptivePortal
    • OOBENetworkConnectionFlow

Note: OOBENetwork is not the same as OOBE Security screens (OOBENetwork removal don't touch it at all)

Also you may have a look at the Windows Capabilities to Disable:

• MathRecognizer
    • OneCoreUAP.OneSync
    • OpenSSH.Client
    • Language.Handwriting

-----
    Removal all of these are completely safe and has been tested dozens of times (LTSC).

2) Don't forget include supported items to the Templates, as @graver.x correctly pointed out.

3) I know how to get rid of appearing CloudExperienceHost for the newly created account (for every new added user).
    In simple words it unbinds CloudExperienceHost from User Account.
    In this case anyone can remove it later on their own, after Windows installation on Live OS (ONLY).
    (Also this disables OOBE Security Screens. For tweaked OS they are nonsence)

NTUSER.DAT file must be patched with a certain dependent tweaks inside.
    Integrating patched NTUSER.DAT into ISO is completely safe, has been tested and works flawlessly (LTSC).

Disabling CloudExperienceHost depends on tweaks (Live OS or/and NTUSER.DAT):
    Code:
    :: GPO : Don't launch privacy settings experience on user logon
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\OOBE" /v "DisablePrivacyExperience" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\OOBE" /v "DisablePrivacyExperience" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

:: Scheduler : CloudExperienceHost [ CreateObjectTask ]
    schtasks /Change /TN "Microsoft\Windows\CloudExperienceHost\CreateObjectTask" /Disable

:: CloudExperienceHost OOBE : Autologger
    reg delete "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WMI\AutoLogger\CloudExperienceHostOobe" /f

:: CloudExperienceHost : ETW Logging
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudExperienceHost" /v "ETWLoggingEnabled" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

:: Online Speech Recognition (Cortana)
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Speech_OneCore\Settings\OnlineSpeechPrivacy" /v "HasAccepted" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

:: Improve Inking & Typing Recognition
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Input\TIPC" /v "Enabled" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

:: Camera on your Lock Screen
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\AccessPage\Camera" /v "CameraEnabled" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

:: Advertising ID for Relevant Ads
    reg delete "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AdvertisingInfo" /v "Id" /f

:: Relevant Ads for Current User
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AdvertisingInfo" /v "Enabled" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

:: Tailored experiences with diagnostic data
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Privacy" /v "TailoredExperiencesWithDiagnosticDataEnabled" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

:: Privacy Consent Presentation Version
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Privacy" /v "PrivacyConsentPresentationVersion" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    :: Values ("PrivacyConsentSettingsVersion"): [2] = Win10 before 19041 (2004); [3] = Win10 19041 and above
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Privacy" /v "PrivacyConsentSettingsVersion" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f

:: Allow apps to access your location
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CapabilityAccessManager\ConsentStore\location" /v "Value" /t REG_SZ /d "Deny" /f

:: Find my Device
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Settings\FindMyDevice" /v "LocationSyncEnabled" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

4. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    1) CloudExperienceHost, OOBENetworkCaptivePortal, OOBENetworkConnectionFlow can be removed, I have worked on it need more testing, will be available in future versions.

CloudExperienceHost is also associated with Autopilot and removing CloudExperienceHost needs the user to disconnect from internet when installing the OS.

CapturePicker will break UWP screen capture functionality, need to check with AccountsControl.

Will check with the Windows Capabilities.

2) Yes have updated the templates, it will be available from next version.

5. ingviowarr

ingviowarr MDL Senior Member

Dec 14, 2009
    #19405 ingviowarr, May 19, 2021
    Last edited: May 19, 2021
    @MSMG
    According to my experience, CloudExperienceHost CAN'T be removed from the ISO, but on Live OS only (especially with much helpful NTUSER.DAT patching).
    CloudExperienceHost OOBE is a part of Login / Password screen during Windows installation (unfortunately).
    Or you know smth I don't.

UWP screen capture is a garbage we don't want. But dependency should be noticed inside the MSMG Menu (as usual).

AccountsControl is useless until we still have classic MMC manager. And other things (apps to remove, tweaks to disable on Live OS) also break modern AccountsControl (never used it and always ignored).
    As soon as CloudExperienceHost is removed, AccountsControl will stop functioning. So they have to go together.
    Moreover, modern AccountsControl has disandvantages, so it was never recommended, compared to the stable classic manager.

Thanks a lot for you hardwork! I'm happy MSMG Toolkit now is so close to the All-in-One tool for cleaning ISO (at least for LTSC!)

6. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Hmm I decided to get to know a little about the new version of Windows 10 20h2 v2 for now I'm liking and used Toolkit v11.5 No problems with SFC just forgot to remove M$FT Edge and now with the running system can not be removed by the programs and Resources and I also tried to search the Registry but everything is well hidden at first this system has a good answer is quick with this lot of modifications and it was beautiful with the inclusion of the icons I am proud for now we will see more forward ...

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. mickeyjiang

mickeyjiang MDL Novice

Dec 20, 2017
    Toolkit's Command Window Caption is still "V11.4" for V11.5:)

8. xCyBx

xCyBx MDL Senior Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. SimonPetrus

SimonPetrus MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2020
    i m disable updates but, store features not working. apps not downloading etc. how to fix windows only update drivers and download store apps

10. f0ness

f0ness MDL Novice

Aug 23, 2019
    Enable Windows Update in services.msc
    Download apps, update drivers etc.
    And disable in services.msc again.

11. Igor147

Igor147 MDL Member

Oct 20, 2016
    #19414 Igor147, May 20, 2021
    Last edited: May 20, 2021
    I have an image ru_windows_10_consumer_editions_version_21h1_x64_dvd_e19d95ae.iso (19043.928) and after a clean install I have sfc errors.
    And these errors probably begin with version 20H1

12. SimonPetrus

SimonPetrus MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2020
    no other solution?

13. ultimate_live

ultimate_live MDL Expert

Mar 15, 2011
    Back again.
    Original install.wim - 4.18 GB
    With v11.4, I mounted 14 indexes of Windows 10 21H1 19043.1021, integrated DART to boot.wim, integrated cumulative update for .Net 3.5 and 4.8 (WHD folder) and added 2 Registry files. Applied and saved and final size was 4.45 GB.

Made the same process using v11.5 and the final size with the same integration, increased the size of the install.wim to 9.50 GB.

Turned back to 11.4

Why with11.5 the size increased so much?

14. miketunes

miketunes MDL Novice

Aug 23, 2010
    Is there anyway to make a donation without downloading a specific app? I'd like to donate over the web if possible.

15. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    In latest version, I have added better support for Windows Update and so have retained many files/folders in WinSxS folder and that's the cause for increase in size.

Also the Winre.wim is mounted for each image and save back which treats the wirne.wim in each install.wim index as different and hence increases the size, will be adding an option to use the first index from selected index for mounting the winre.wim and then copy the same winre.wim to all mounted install.wim indexes.

16. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Windows Store requires Windows Update service to be running.