Not a true retirement but ...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by offon7544, Apr 24, 2009.

1. offon7544

offon7544 MDL Expert

Sep 27, 2007
    Hello everyone,

I just reach the 500 bios changed successfully, on this forum and on other networks, I think I have done my time, and now take more time with my little girl and my wife, I will continue to watch this forum and when I have time to help but less frequently...
    Keep up the good work and see you later !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Hi offon!

Thank you for your great work, you contributed a lot.
    Take your time, enjoy life... :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Time with "my little girl and my wife"

So very important to build upon one's family and maintain a close knit.

I've only been active on MDL since November 2008 but have seen much of your work; I salute your conscientiousness, expertise, and dedication to exellence.

I join with Ancestor(v): enjoy life - and may God bless you, your wife, and your little girl. :)

Monk

4. Barney Bear

Barney Bear MDL Novice

May 28, 2007
    offon7544 Thanks for all the help,

5. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Offon7544, thank you very much for your contribution. I really enjoyed your advice and cooperation.

Sometimes some of us forget that most of us are no more young guys going to school or are students, some of us are parents and have kids to take care of.
    I know, being here at forums is a kind of addictive, but you never should disregard the family and other hobbies.

I know what I'm talking about, have had times being exhausted, doing too much bios mods. :D;)

You've deserved a big break. God bless you and your family.:)

6. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    Family...:)

Family always comes first...[​IMG]
    Some of as temporeraly retire couse of sometimes personal reasons, in my case the faculty work was overwhelming...[​IMG]
    But now I will have more time to rejoin this great comunity.
    BTW. I see there are some new and very interesting mods and tools developed....I gues I'll need to catch up....LOL...[​IMG]
    Not to forget the new and very skillful members who simply said do miracles...[​IMG]