[OUTDATED / UNSUPPORTED] RemoveWAT

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Hazar, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Pro I

I Pro I MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2010
    #3321 I Pro I, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
    I activate my windows with RemoveWAT (NOT GENUINE) .

2. arnold12

arnold12 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2009
    Thanks Hazar, the new version works great, like always

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. the.betrayer

the.betrayer MDL Novice

Sep 25, 2010
    THIS IS A MALWARE: HackTool:Win32/Wpakill.B Enjoy getting hacked guys :)))))) No wait, I meant enjoy your malware infected Windows 7 (now part of some botnet) PCs :)

4. BobSheep

BobSheep MDL Guru

Apr 19, 2010
    #3325 BobSheep, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
    I would like to go on record about the current version of RemoveWAT.

Hazar is busy with things and to help I have explained how to fix his version when uninstalling. As proof that my changes work I created a version with the fixes. Hazar has made this available while he finds time to correct his master source. I do not take responsibility for any consequences of using my version which is reverse engineered. Should problems arise with my version I would hope that Hazar makes time available to correct his master version.

@the.betrayer

RemoveWAT is known to be flagged as MalWare by M$. Please read earlier threads.

@arnold12

No thanks for me? :(:mad:

5. arnold12

arnold12 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2009
    #3326 arnold12, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
    Thanks, i did not read the earlier theads, i use removeWAT for a long time, and i was thinking its ok'

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. pingme31

pingme31 MDL Novice

Sep 25, 2010
    thanks a lot

7. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    LMAO, Key word there buddy, "HackTool". Not a virus. Perhaps read up before posting completely false allegations, that attitude is a ticket to a ban.

8. arnold12

arnold12 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2009
    i hope you have right Hazar, i use removeWAT for a long time and it works always very well, thanks for your good work!!

9. napstersnook

napstersnook MDL Novice

Sep 22, 2010
    #3330 napstersnook, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    I just read your message boss alextheg... Thanks for the info, I'll do it as soon as I can and I'll let you know guys right away. More power!

10. alwaysTroubles

alwaysTroubles MDL Novice

Sep 27, 2010
    PC-Freeze at playing Cod2

Hey Hazar, first of all thanks for your work.

But I have one problem since I installed RemoveWAT. At playing Call of Duty 2 my PC freeze in irregular intermittently. One freezed image and that's it. I tried a lot to fix it but now I'm sure it's because RemoveWAT (my friend "dunkel" has the same problem, he had send a PM to you).

How can I fix it? Is RemoveWAT removeable? Is there an alternative? I have no idea anymore..

Thanks in advance

11. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    There is a new build on first page that supposedly uninstall fine now by bobsheep

12. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Lol, RemoveWAT cannot cause an issue with your games. It's an impossibility.

13. alwaysTroubles

alwaysTroubles MDL Novice

Sep 27, 2010
    #3334 alwaysTroubles, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    I know it's unlogical but after deinstall RemoveWAT my game works. It seems to be an exception with Cod2. All other games work with your program, only Cod2 has a problem with. I don't know why?! With my mate it's the same how I aforesaid.

Maybe an curious case, but its the truth. Try it :)

What about a Cod2 Patch? ;)

14. Zaborgttm

Zaborgttm MDL Novice

May 24, 2010
    Honestly you are better off just getting a refund and buying another program, or look into free or open source versions of the software you need.

15. GideonX

GideonX MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2010
    Woah cowboy. While your little "hack" may not be a virus, it is a liability. Perhaps it is you that needs to read up. This thread is full of people having problems with this code. Many peolple corelate hack & virus as being the same thing. While his allegation may be a bit off base, some people state their fear as best they know how. You could probably avoid that, and being so edgy about this if you'd properly support it. Although, I still believe removing any part of the OS to make it "genuine", isn't really making it "genuine" at all. You can ban me, if that will make you feel better, but that won't improve this code.

16. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Not to hijack this argument but I think Hazar did this at a time when loaders we're having problems bricking the bootsect hence the old titile "The safer activation solution since it has no reboot problems as I know. I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant as the perfect solution just an alternative (mod) method and I think the uninstall has been fixed so let's not get too serious about this if you don't want to use it no one is forcing you...lol Just use and support what you want! And it's not advertised to make you genuine as it just get's rid of the activation stuff altogether. If you wan't genuine use loader or one of the other solutions

17. GideonX

GideonX MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2010

Thanks for your reply, but I was addressing the tone of the reply as it applies to this thread in general. I would never use code like this, I don't need to. However, this was never a "safer" way of activating Windows. The proof of that is contained in the 300+ pages of this thread. Personally, if I had no other choices, I'd go to Linux. This is just a problem looking for a place to nest. ...to each his own.

18. MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MDL Expert

Aug 29, 2009
    @timesurfer

RemoveWAT was once called Perfect Activation Solution and it also claimed to pass genuine(when WAT was not released).