Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by FABIGUI, Sep 25, 2007.
Does somebody knows where to find the oem product key for SONY VAIO and TOSHIBA ? Thanks
You need to login to view this posts content.
You mean the royalty keys for SLP activation? Noone will tell you his own OEM key activated against M$:::
BTW: All ultimate royalty keys are the same...... ASUS = SONY = TOSHIBA for Ultimate Vista
1. i call the "royalty key" OEM key, and the unique key printed on the COA retail key;
2. the same OEM Product key is used for tens of thousands of PCs and there is nothing secret about it;
3. can anyone confirm that the ultimate key extracted from an ASUS is the same as that from a Sony or Toshiba?
i know for a fact that Dell doesn't use the -932CC key. Imho, it's best to match the key and the certificate to the same manufacturer since it's quite easy to detect a mismatch;
4. one way to get the OEM keys/certificates is to walk into the computer stores with a USB drive in hand
1. Why do you call the royalty key, OEM key? It leads to confusion. It's a special one.
3. Yes I can confirm as I wrote already.
You just need the corresponding SLIC and cert.
The Dell SLIC that we mod here matches with the ASUS ultimate royalty key as well!!!
4. There is no need to.
There are Dell SLIC's which don't match, right!
Finally it depends on the SLIC / cert. if it matches to the key or not, since there are different signatures for the same OEM. All tree parts must fit together. Some SLIC'S doesn't allow to activate ALL Vista versions.
Most of us modder put the right cert. / key into the archive to avoid any confusion.