Req: MSI MS-1762 (GT70 barebone) Slic 2.1

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by CHRiTTeR, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHRiTTeR

CHRiTTeR MDL Novice

Sep 29, 2010
    Hello :),

Let me start with mentioning that i did a search (several actually) on these forums on the subject. But got so many results every time it was a true hell trying to figure out which result was the one i was looking for.
    So I'm verry sorry if this may have been asked before, but the search results are really messy... sorry :(

So, my question:

I've ordered my MSI MS-1762 (barebone version of the GT70) laptop and i just gor notice i'll be receiving it this week.

So, i was wondering if there is a modified Bios available (with slic 2.1 added) for this laptop?

Since its the barebone version of the MSI GT70, it is maybe possible to use the GT70's bios?
    I ask this because im not going to try that without being sure, since both notebooks have quite some differences and i dont want to ruin my brand new notebook by using a wrong bios (naturally). :Flush:

Also, if anyone knows some other handy or must-have tools/updates, it would be nnice if you let me know :p

Maybe its usefull to know the main specs, so here they are:
    Case: MSI MS-1762
    CPU: I7 3720qm
    GPU: GTX 675m
    Mem: 16gb @ 1600mhz

Sorry again if this alread has been posted (i tried!)

2. CHRiTTeR

CHRiTTeR MDL Novice

Sep 29, 2010
    I just noticed there is a seperate request section, i reported my own thread and will repost in the correct section.

Sorry for the troubles :(

3. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Thanks for your efforts. I just close here. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...