Steve Jobs died today 5/10/2011

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by johnnygt, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Bosh

Bosh MDL Developer

May 30, 2010
    Well, don't get me wrong but I think that better hardware specs is not by definition a better product, I'm not saying I'm an Apple fanboy, I have an iPod, but I also have a Nokia N8 instead of having an iPhone, and believe me, the music experience of the iPod is amazing, at least for me that I'm addicted to music.

Of course he was not a god or an inventor, but definitely he was a revolutionary man, and we might also learn positive things, and not just talk about the negative things.

Peace :shisha:

2. RommoR

RommoR MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2011
    Steve Jobs is one of the most influential and innovative human being on this planet, Rest in peace Steve

3. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    R.I.P STEVE, If you compare early apple with now, can see the Hard work or innovative ideas of Steve.

4. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Well said, I don't believe in the "never speak ill of the dead" bit.
    Credit should not be given where it is not due even for sentimental reasons and Steve Jobs is getting too much undeserved sentimental praise at the moment. To be honest my opinion right now of Jobs is good riddance to bad rubbish. There are millions dying of hunger right now that deserve more attention than Jobs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    #25 UVAIS, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
    :eek:Albert Einstein (1879 –1955) --Steven Paul "Steve" Jobs (1955 – 2011) :worthy: UVAIS MDL 2011 -20xx :D

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. johnnygt

johnnygt MDL Senior Member

Jun 18, 2011
    great visionary person and great loss to all

the legend and his lost son ??
    95a13080ee.jpg

7. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #27 Yen, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    I am also a audiophile person. My hi-fi system was about 7000 bucks. (it's old already, but such things, especially the speakers never lose quality). I love music and it's a important thing in my life...just to listen to good music.

I had to search a long time to find a portable device which satisfies my needs. I also have tested the Apple devices.
    It depends most on what headphones you are using, then the IPod sounds quite good. Much overpriced though.

But I didn't like the idea to become dependent on Apple store. I prefer to buy original CDs (to support my favorite artists most) which I can convert to any non restricted format I like and to play it where I like.

Believe it or not finally I have found my favorite 'portable' device therefore (and it was the final reason why I have bought it):
    It is the Samsung Galaxy S smart phone with the voodoo sound app. The power and volume is far sufficient, crystal clear sound at any frequencies and absolute no distortion. Rich basses and clear highs.

What I do honor concerning Jobs is that he was a man with visions (no matter what's my opinion about his idea). He realized them and anybody knows him. He has realized his own dream.

Anyway the best products are never found at Apple. His ability to take people for a ride was excellent as well.
    Laser keyboard, holographic display..Come on! Where is it?

OOps I have missed it:

Here is the real spot:

8. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I completely agree with you.

To hype restrictions, to create a community, the apple fanboys, where freedom of choice is an alien concept.
    Where to spend too much money for medium quality devices is cool
    To apply measures to run-on-apple-devices-only
    To treat privacy with contempt
    To create elite fuss based on pure stupidity.

One word for it: Apple

9. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    A true american hustler. Sell Mortimer, Sell!!