The Official Prayer Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by timesurfer, Feb 4, 2012.

1. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    Sorry to here that TS,i´m not a big or better said i never pray so i didn´t post anything here.

I´ll give you a virtual hug too if i can

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Thanks for the hugs. That is Good Medicine :hug2:

3. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    :hug2::hug2::hug2:

The Life reveals surprises.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    Words can't picture for the loss,sorrows and sufferings it inflict upon us when somebody very near and dear one demised . My condolence is with you and the family of the deceased friend of yours,sir. What is death? The final good-bye? Or a transition from one level of existence to the other? In fact, almost all concepts of morality are based on what`s going to be meted out to us after we die. So, does that make death a moment of mourning, a sad occasion when we see our loved ones for the last time? Or is it a moment of celebration, when we prepare to break free of the mortal form and exhilarate in the communion with the eternal?

5. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    To have that opportunity is basically the salvation. I had noticed that Christians 'celebrate' funerals more depressed than others. I have grown up with Christian values and thought it has to be the depressed way.....until I have got we have that choice. It's the opportunity of all opportunities.