To all members that are offering extra work to MDL, please read!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Yen, Apr 16, 2010.

1. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Iamanoob, as you have been told already publicly debating in this way is not really acceptable. There is a PM system for matters such as these. By the way, i am from England not China. Personally i showed you leniance only a couple of weeks ago, maybe you should remember this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    I like the idea of titles, very nice gesture..

As for the other discussion, sometimes a better point can be made by saying nothing.....and I will not clutter this thread any further. I have too much respect for the work being done here, and the work in the early SLIC modding. The steadfast members have my firm support; for what that is worth....

P.S.....I speak very good American English, and little else..for what it is worth:p:cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    911medic, I guess you don't want an other title. I know modesty is a virtue.....anyway it would be a pleasure to me...;)

4. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    iamanoob, you're actually being actively insulting now, implying that the majority of MDL mods/users are Chinese and that we can't spell? That's a disgraceful thing to say. I'm native English..., as a lot of other mods are. Yen and ancestor are both native German speakers, but can read, understand and speak English very well. Can you speak another language very well? (If you can, then I'll eat my words, but based on your language, I doubt it. Your grammar isn't exactly perfect either, so don't start throwing stones till you're perfect yourself.) You're really not helping your case, whatever it might be.

You call people out on flaming, but in my eyes, all arguments are provoked or started by you. You just need to stop being so hostile! This is a productive forum. Insulting the moderators and staff here will get you nowhere! (perhaps bantown..., but doubt you'd like it there.)

5. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    I 100% agree with you YEN,HAZAR,
    iamanoob,Blaming,insulting...will do nothing for the members here,but will change the way how others look at you.
    Back to the Topic now.
    am I eligible to get any user title?

6. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    What title do you think represents and would tag you and would be better than 'MDL addicted'?

All titles that I have changed so far are representing a special attribute of the member which is useful /helpful for the MDL community.
    It should be something that is special, preferably some extra effort.

7. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    who all is eligible for this?

8. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    As yen said it is for those who make extra effort to keep MDL as such a nice one.
    PAYMYRENT ur suitable title is "programmer"

9. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Sorry I have been busy at the applications forums.
    Well 'MDL Programmer' is IMO eligible to members that have programmed an application / tool, like AndyP and Daz.

What about MDL Developer?
    PAYMYRENT please forgive me if I should have missed something you have programmed. :eek:

Then 'MDL Programmer' of course would be fine.
    Any other suggestion is welcomed. It should represent your work and you should have fun with the title..;)

10. blackranger

blackranger MDL Senior Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Thanks Yen, I like this mechanism~ :D

11. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    lol its all good i dont know why they said me but i just want to know who all got a special title :p

and i created token restore and the key-cert-branding tool (requested by suicide solution) nothing really great but it was done.

12. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Maybe they should call you Humble MDL Programmer...lol IMHO

13. loveht

loveht MDL Novice

May 4, 2010
    I totally agree with it.

14. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    i dont need a special title tho lol...

15. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    lol...How bout Token Restore Wizard...lol

16. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Will I be eligible for some unique usertitles?????????

Just joking............ lol :p :p

17. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    If yes what you need,just for fun lol..

18. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    May be "MDL Addicted", same as u........... :biggrin:

19. ennio

ennio Guest

You can be always heroin or cocaine addicted, and the best of all you don't need Yen for that. :D

20. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Good joke, ha ha :p :p