W 7 not genuine msg

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Gaby2013, Jul 8, 2014.

1. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    No need to P.M. images of COA labels you have now posted on forum, I was going to close this thread going no where again, everyone has mentioned ultimate cannot be activated with MTK does not use kms so either an error on your part but it is not with MTK whatever version if you find out after your efforts please let us know what the error was :rolleyes:

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    #42 pisthai, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
    Curious, I didn't posted any COA on the Internet ever in any public forum! :eek: Don't know HOW you got that!!

Or is it just as many never really read the details?

Sorry, I fade up! May it's really better to close this thread. And I don't mind what you guys thinking, it worked 3 times for me and that's all what I could and would tell right now. If I sometimes get my hand on that specific MTK 2.4 again, I'm willing to test again. I'm not willing to answer again and again to those silly posts to explain multiple time what were done. And from an Forum Staff I expect that, if he answers to some post that he read that post carefully and keep his answer to the facts.

Thanks you and bye.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    So far the only silly posts came from you, claiming technically impossible activation. In case you cannot prove this, better stay off here, thanks :cool2:.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
  5. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    #46 s1ave77, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Apparently it needs to be that magic version, as the one by CODY doesn't support Ultimate.

Code:
    File     : MTKV24.zip
    Size     : 30 MB 
    CRC32    : C2C42CE3
    MD5      : 527722CD82BD92C4CD13924047F4EEFB
    SHA1     : 116DD6CD0B07606B9E358FC278E39E3D9906D7AE
    Reminds me at those fake Daz Loaders pretending to activate Win 8/8.1 permanently :doh:.

6. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Guys. It is quite understandable that this situation leads to a dispute. One can easily recognize it when becoming aware that the focus moves from to inform to the intention to be right only. Furthermore this is the mechanism of all useless fights.
    phisthai is convinced that he had been able to activate ultimate with that special version of MTK and M$ the creator of ultimate clearly specifies that KMS activation is not possible at ultimate.
    The most probable idea that comes up is that it had been activated an other way for some reasons. The mystery remains unsolved as long as there is no reproduction of the same situation and getting a clear output of slmgr.
    Without that any further reply is useless.
    For the sake of curiosity it would be nice to get an output. Until then the issue can't be resolved. Personal attacks don't resolve the situation and we should be mature enough to stay away from repeating.

My 2 cents. Enjoy MDL. :)

7. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    I'll just bet that when you got up in the morning of July 8 and wanted to ask a question on MDL, that you were not expecting 50 posts to a some what simple question. And I will just bet you never thought that you would get the gurus here into a heated discussion.:eek:
    But none the less I am glad to see your problem is solved;)

8. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    My mistake, you posted oem coa data and not coa images but did post disk images. Whole point here is who needs to get their facts rite, as for forum staff I think you have had your answer Tito told you not possible I told you you were mistaken post back when you have facts correct and even Yen has said similar. I did mention straight away this thread was doomed to fail and end up like the windows 8 one, but you are still adament you are correct even now saying MTK must have been modified:( no one is perfect but at least some do admit when they are wrong :)