Why Chinese hackers didn't leak English version of 7106?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by SNaRe, Apr 14, 2009.

1. SNaRe

SNaRe MDL Senior Member

Apr 8, 2009
    As you know chinese hackers leaked new verison of windows 7 which is 7106. They only leaked Chinese version of windows 7. I was thinking that if they are able to leak chinese version why they couldn't leak english? I think they want to increase reputation of chinese. If someone can leak chinese he can also leak english which is the core language of windows 7. Maybe this can be something like a Conspiracy theory but it can be real.
    I want to know your thoughts

2. sicoy62

sicoy62 MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2009
    I think its Microsoft whose leaking all these Builds, and the Chinese only version to Gauge peoples reactions, and to what lengths we go to towards "HAVING THE LATEST"...Just a marketing ploy....And once it hits the stores, I bet it'll be locked down against Piracy, more than any other OS M$ have built. That depends on Pricing

3. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I think they are M$ employees who are leaking these builds.....
    Why calling them hacker? To leak is nothing about to hack.....:confused:

BTW: Vista was never hacked, only fooled.......no need to hack that OS, so why hack W7???

"The Chinese" want a Chinese OS, why should they leak the english one???

Why care about???

LOL:D SLP3.0???

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. PrEzi

PrEzi MDL Addicted

Aug 23, 2007
    Well - those builds are made and released for internal testing for specific regions.
    This one was prepared for the Asian region that's why it is in foreign language.
    To put it simply - Maybe the Chinese employees didn't have access to the English build.
    There is no conspiracy theory underneath for sure.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...