Why so many Windows 7 Genuine h*cks/loaders? (Added by Yen: We will restrict them.)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by davidturner81a, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.S.I.

C.S.I. MDL Junior Member

Sep 7, 2009
    I would think the MAIN reason you would use a loader from here (or elsewhere you trust??) and NOT one of the 'releases' you speak of is simple security.

You have no idea what else might be in those 'releases' besides a loader. Could be all sorts of nasties in some of them. How could you tell :eek:

Much better to 'obtain' :D an officially verifiable (via hashes) version of a 7 iso, and activate that, than use software where you have absolutely no idea of its origin or content. :)

2. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009

Backup utility?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. davidturner81a

davidturner81a MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2009
    I trust scene releases from groups which are actually apart of the real thing, as embedding anything within them if found would result in a sceneban. Where you get the copy from always matters, many releases are taken and then added to after the fact. Sure you could never be 100% what you say is not done, but I highly doubt it. That said, if you use many other sources and download WINDOWS 7 FULLY WORKING!!!!, not knowing who or where it came from, you are indeed right.

Dave

4. enyad

enyad MDL Novice

Aug 28, 2009
    I agree with you absolutely. I do not think some of the people who advocate for installing pre-activated versions and all other labelled versions of any of the operating systems are aware of how dangerous it is to just simply install these "versions" on their computers. I have not been all over the net to objectively state any claims about other forums or sources of Windows 7 or other OS for that matter. What I can unequivocally state is that MDL has provided the safest method to acquire a genuine copy of Windows 7 there is. Not saying others don't but the proof of the pudding is in the eating...so to speak.

In addition to that, the comprehensive guide provided by OPA and all the hardworking members of this forum is superb...to say the least. Even the newbie who is literate enough to follow instructions can acquire and install his own copy of the OS being discussed. Sometimes when we are looking for quick fixes they end up becoming detrimental. I suppose this is the plight of the microwave generation.

Guys, you are doing a good job, and trust me, because of the authenticity of this site, it will survive even when others fail. That is how confident I am in the work that is done here.

5. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Some words to add / agree.

I don't recommend to install a 'automate activating W7 copy'. You don't know what else is inside.......malware.......:eek:
    IMO everybody should be aware of what will be installed.

-install a unmodified original W7 OS, preferably the retail version
    -try for a loader or try for a mod, if you want.
    -if chosen to use a biosmod, you may create a OEM version of the original with the proper serial and OEM logos (unattended install.)
    -if chosen to use a loader, you may think about to use a automated activation. Therefore you can ask our authors about.....

So indeed you can be sure you've got the best and safest solution for you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. apoorvasheth

apoorvasheth MDL Junior Member

Jul 25, 2008
  7. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    #27 Dolorous Edd, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009

Well said. You can get scene releases that could have been modified and loaded with just about anything. The original releases were most likely benign but the ones on torrent sights or being sold on Ioffer and other sights for ridiculous prices could have been modified by anyone.

I am all for playing cat and mouse with Microsoft's activation schemes but I don't like seeing people being mislead and cheated out there money by someone selling them something that was never intended to be sold. I just saw where some clown is trying to sell a "act*vator" for 20 bucks a pop. Someone taking what is made here and selling it is no different than MS charging $300 for what amounts to Vista SP3.

Sorry for the rant, this isn't about the people who contribute here, it is about the slimy little b@$tards who use what they can to screw someone out of a buck.

8. C.S.I.

C.S.I. MDL Junior Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Jeez, thats a sad state of affairs.

Some people will do anything to make a buck.

That why I like these forums, people helping out each other because they want to, not to profit. Bit like Robin Hood with regards to Micro$oft :cool:

Cheers to all. :D

9. marcusj0015

marcusj0015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 30, 2009
    #29 marcusj0015, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
    well loaders are for people that are afraid of modding there bios or dont know how or in the rare instance that there bios cant be modded for one reason or another

ive also made myn own version of windows 7 ultimate i took out all of the big languages like chinese simplified and traditional and japanesse and korean

i also took out tablet pc and speech analisys

i took outnone of the windows components and it runs stable the install.wim size is 1.30 gb's i havent uploaded it to torrent sites and i dont intend to if you want what i made just do like i said

but anyway windwos 7 isnt "vista sp3" its slimmer and just better better UI and better all around

10. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    #30 sam3971, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  11. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    A lot of us are here because we enjoy learning how it all works.

Download and install something prepackaged, what new knowledge is gained by doing that?

12. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    You're still paying (or not paying as the case may be) twice for the same damn OS. 7 is what vista would have been if MS had done the job right. Vista wasn't as bad as many made it out to be but it was bad enough to be a PR and tech support disaster. A couple years down the road after drivers improved and they ironed out the bugs they pretty much had no choice but to re-brand it is a different OS but when it comes down to it, 7 is not a major release. MS doesn't even try to claim it as a major release.

13. Lawk

Lawk MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2009

About the same new knowledge as when using a loader, clicking on "install loader".

My BIE release works and is hassle free, it's all automated, it's just convenient for people who just want an activated OS.

14. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Yes and i bet you download a new one every other month when MS updates come out, when all you need is an untouched windows 7 dvd and a read on the forums :)

15. stuge234

stuge234 MDL Novice

Jun 5, 2008
    yup untouched window is better than one is touched .

16. Analyz3r

Analyz3r MDL Junior Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Guys, some idea which loader is best to be used with all 7 versions included enterprise ?

17. Tripa

Tripa MDL Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Enterprise won't activate with any loader.
    You must use a key (MAK or KMS)

18. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    And there are easy instructions for automating lo*der install on a DVD, the same method developed here.

19. rolmos

rolmos MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2009
    On a related note, people using those SCENE releases have no idea how they work, and are left wondering why a BIOS update, dual booting, boot repair or any other changes suddenly make their installation seize to work. With bootloaders, a simple Windows update could disable your installation, and enabling a new loader could prove to be a difficult task if you don't know the previous loader used.

As others have said: getting an activated Windows 7 install is extremely easy, but having one stay activated comes from a bit of reading and understanding of what it is you activation method is doing. Those just randomly using loaders/preactivated releases will end up visiting forums like this one in a few months wondering why things have stopped working anyways.

20. i2Paq

i2Paq MDL Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Why is the Chew-WGA, ver. 0.8.2 topic closed?

To me it is one of the interesting loaders next to the ones made by Hazar, Daz and NoNonsense.

I understand that to-many loaders/patches are not needed but promissing ones should they not be given a change?