Why so many Windows 7 Genuine h*cks/loaders? (Added by Yen: We will restrict them.)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by davidturner81a, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. libertard

libertard MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Sharing by nature is always appreciated as soon as it's not crap!

but to prevent it is nothing more than weaken down its goal and destroy its foundation :D;):cool:

2. xlaws

xlaws MDL Novice

Oct 6, 2009
    I'm using Chew-WGA, i don't want use the others..

3. Kromgol

Kromgol MDL Junior Member

Jul 12, 2009
    #43 Kromgol, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
    Seriously.. How can you mistrust a SCENE RELEASE? And say it may contain freaking malware and other s**t?
    Seriously.

As long as you download a scene release from a private tracker or from a trusted scene ftp your are safe, scene groups do not infect their releases with viruses, if they do, they will probably lose their respect in the scene.
    If you download from a public tracker, well, the only way to tell if it's infected or something is to look at the comments instead of jumping on the first torrent you see, and even if those contain viruses, it has been put there by a third-party, not the scene group itself (Well, may be a false release, but if it exists in a pre-db, it's completely valid.)

I don't really know anything about the act*vators or s**t they use, but meh, only time will tell if they really work "forever".

4. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    #44 Dolorous Edd, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2009

I don't think you are going to find anyone here who would disagree with that. It has been stated many times that the malware is probably inserted AFTER it hits the streets. If you know the hash of the original scene release then you can verify it.

All that said, isn't it easier to just use an official MS ISO and add themes and apps later? what good does it due to downlaod 3 gb's because it has outdated ccleaner and 7 zip with a few themes rolled into it. All of that is going to be outdated anyway.

Nothing works forever, just ask the guys who used to say they would never fill up their 1.6 gb hdd or need anything more than Windows 95 OSR2. THe same guys that argued over which game had the best graphics, unreal tournament or quake 2 (hell, I think I still have a riva tnt card somewhere)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Kromgol

Kromgol MDL Junior Member

Jul 12, 2009
    Well, i do not think scene releases includes other apps than the ones that follows with the original ISO, except for the loader of course.

Anyway, good that we got that cleared up! :D

6. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Scene release? If a bunch of dorks releases a big load of s**t you could also call it 'scene release' - but is it something special now? :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    The scene is complete BS and is full of idiots, and is not to be trusted for things like this. People at MDL are the pros and they know what they are talking about, and don't have the silly period naming to boot :p

8. 0ldBear

0ldBear MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    They wouldn't accept you either, I guess. Oh well, maybe next time.

cheers

9. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    New rule, guys with 9 posts no longer should be allowed to give douche-bag answers to questions when they don't know who or what they are talking about.

10. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    I have to agree on that. These socalled releases are a pile of SH*T, can't be trusted EVERRR, and R just a pathetic attempt by idiots IMHO to get some attention, just cause they 'managed' to slipstream some updates and software on the thing and apply an ugly theme to it. Utter cr*p !

That's right Hazar.
    Stick with the advise given on mdl, ppl, and you'll be saved from most of that BS. They don't call these guys experts for nothing. Use a clean ISO, and if U wan't to show of with some modded theme, do it yourself for f*ck sake. If u can't, then don't even bother getting it from someone else, cause you'll ruine your setup guaranteed.

That's been said a MILLION times on MDL allready, and STILL some ppl have to learn the hard way.
    Getting sick and tired of the same lame discussion about those modded iso's. Just keep them away from MDL, cause they don't belong here.
    Ppl that post them here, should be considered spammers, and they to don't belong on MDL ihmo.

11. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009

That's why they're idiots !

12. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    +1......... :D

13. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    Second that !

14. waeng

waeng MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2009
    #54 waeng, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
    IDIOTS? Never underestimate anybody, my friend...

I have to agree WITH (not on) that.

That's right Hazar.
    Stick with the advise (ADVICE mother***ker) given on mdl, ppl, and you'll be saved (SAFE!!!) from most of that BS. They don't call these guys experts for nothing. Use a clean ISO, and if U wan't (WANT!!!) to show of (I presume you mean SHOW OFF!!!) with some modded theme, do it yourself for f*ck (****'S) sake. If u can't, then don't even bother getting it from someone else, cause you'll ruine (RUIN!!!) your setup guaranteed (sic).

Now, who is the idiot???

15. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    That's cause I'm not from America. Apparently you could read it, so big deal for the misspells. I'm right though...If I weren't, I guess you wouldn't have gotten angry. Seems that very little people here on MDL can get into a discussion WITHOUT getting angry or spitting names at each other. And it's always those that just registered, I've noticed. Those that come and go...

16. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    For someone living in Belgium, I can speak, write and articulate pretty well in English, if I may say so myself. Apart from the spelling off course. Can you speak and write fluent Dutch ? Don't think so... So please, give me a break, will you ?

17. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    @waeng
    Pretty lame. Aside from commenting on someone's english - is there anything more to show you're good in? I'm pretty sure there is.
    This is an international community and the accepted language is english but this doesn't mean your english must be perfect. If something is not understood, one just asks again.

I'm going to close here now. This is one of the main reasons why I don't like loaders and all the other crap (e.g. Win7 packs, "modded ISOs" etc): people just go berserk. Start a flame war, insult each other and after 15 pages of useless blabla, an annoyed moderator has to close the thread.

So, you of course read it already: we're going to close down all that crap. There will be exceptions when it comes to older loaders...but what use is a collection of 500 different looking loaders working on all the same principle?
    And again, restricting loaders etc is an administrative decision, nothing to mock around about.

18. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    It's unbelievable!:mad: I have to see that this thread is closed, too!
    And the really sad thing is, that ancestor did it right.
    Obviously there is no way to discuss about loaders and act*vators more than one week, before a member blows it out of all proportions.....

Let me add to waeng. You can give you a pat on your shoulder regarding your English grammar..but you should work at your phraseology....

Quote:
    '(ADVICE mother***ker)'.... do it yourself for f*ck (****'S) sake.'

What's useful about a perfect grammar when education got a raw deal?