Windows™ 7 Ultimate Edition (32/64-bit) (3.47GB)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by $@ND!P™, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    OK, I've deleted some words that are assuming it's a cr**ked and activated version.
    It's an OEM_SLP version that only activates on OA2.1 licensed machines.
    It should be OK now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. recompiler

recompiler MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2009
    weighin in....

Yes a contridiction i do believe, But lets just skip past that for a moment. The man does deserve "HEY YA" on that post. Excellent job on that.....Anybody DL this one take it apart to do the CSI style analisys?
    I have a W7 AIO i got from DEMONOID (when they were still up) im still using. I believe it came from orbit30 and it still works great.
    As far as "nam265's" recomandation of that link becoming a STICKY....i second that.

3. jim sabourin

jim sabourin MDL Novice

Dec 1, 2011
    What are the functions that they say you wont beale to use if you dont register windows . My pc said at the right lower corner that I may not be using the geuine copy of windows 7 so I put in several dell product numbers and the post microsft put there dissapered ? I've installed windows xp more times than I can count and I have never had that problem . Any info on this will br gretly appreciated ..... Thank you !

4. Southern Belle

Southern Belle MDL Novice

May 31, 2012
    is it me or is there no d/l's in this thread?o_O i can't find any windows loader by daz links anywhere?:eek: can anyone confirm this? have checked other threads too thanks!:clap:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Aemsa

Aemsa MDL Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Check the bottom of the thread "Last edited by admin; 18 Oct 2014 at 09:47. Reason: Download links removed due to DMCA notice."