Windows 10 is Malware

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Vladimar, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

That's A Given!

2. pirithous

pirithous MDL Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Just out of curiosity, does your Asperger's happen to be getting the best of you today? Because some of your points and post are good, and others are practically word salad backed up by absolutely nothing.

3. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Was that really called for?

Be honest (yes or no)

4. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    #64 Michaela Joy, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    @Vladimar: I dislike you on a level that can only be eclipsed by finding a condom at the bottom of a half eaten mayonnaise jar. With that said, I'm going to show you the proper way to dispute a post, without making yourself look like the paranoid fool that you may very well be. And you've made yourself look loony on a number of occasions.

Windows 10 is not about "Social Engineering". It's about marketing, and using tried and true marketing techniques to make an enormous amount of money. In the corporate world, that's what's important. How to make money, how to keep it, and how to spend as little of your own as possible.

There -is- a reason why Windows 10 is free. It's another business decision based partially on criteria that neither you nor I understand. That's because we're not privy to the MS board meetings, and the conversations that went on / go on there.
    The other part is profits. Although you don't directly make money giving away something for free, You do incur N.R.E. (Non-recurring Engineering) costs, which can be written off.

With the exception of a little sleep-deprivation, no toxic effects have been reported.

The same thing was said about -EVERY- Microsoft OS since Windows 98. And once the myths were dispelled, people began to educate themselves about the OS, and work at removing or circumventing the problems found.

I challenge You to name them. As I have already shown you and others here, statements made without corroborating proof are nothing but opinions and hearsay, and should not be taken as verbatim.

I must admit, there are some people here who, for whatever reason, have decided that there's no going back from Windows 10. But you'll find that mindset on Linux forums, Apple forums, and a host of other places.

Why one person would so vehemently oppose a choice made by another is beyond my ability to understand.

Why are you so overly concerned with the choices made by others?

So who is paying -you- to be here? Do you feel that your opinions are so important that the entire world should drop what it's doing and listen to you?

And that is an almost insane statement. Which should provide an answer for your previous question.

Sad thing is, You have been displaying those -exact- traits in just about -every- post you've made since being here.
    (In all fairness, not all, but most.)

What can I say to you. Being in denial is a terribly sad state in which to exist.

They're really not calling anyone crazy. They're calling the posts of a very select few "fringe" members "crazy".
    Members who post insane diatribe, instead of thinking and posting something that makes sense and at least provides a façade of sanity.

The real explanation is that they're responding to the shock caused by the posts made by the MDL "lunatic fringe"

Please note that in my response to you, I did not attack your character, nor did I insult you.

It was unnecessary, as your post(s) say it all.

So, my question to you is this:

What have you learned today?

:MJ

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Vladimar

Vladimar MDL Junior Member

Jul 16, 2015
    #65 Vladimar, Aug 4, 2015
    (OP)
    But the world ISN'T "grey". It's an infinite number of colors, and one of those colors is white, and another color is black. And black and white are both very common colors. We see them frequently. Some things really are black, while other things really are white. And sometimes things are black, white and grey, and other times they are (binary) only black and white.

However, the black and white metaphor you use doesn't really have anything to do with the fact that Windows 10 is malware. You tried to say something about me, black, white, grey, etc... but you didn't say that Windows 10 is malware.

That's the topic of this thread. "Windows 10 is Malware" in case you missed it. The title of the thread is not "What color is Vladimar" or "What is Vladimar's character" or any other manipulative attempt at derailing and side-tracking the conversation of the thread about the fact that Windows 10 is malware.

But thanks for trying. I mean to sidetrack the thread into some other subject, which (in case you missed it the 1st five times) is "Windows 10 is malware".

Would anyone else like to try to pretend to be stupid and lie about not knowing that the topic of this thread is "Windows 10 is Malware", because the more often you dishonest liars try to pretend that you do not know that the topic of this thread is "Windows 10 is Malware", the more obvious it becomes that you dishonest liars do not want people talking about how "Windows 10 is Malware".

Because Windows 10 is malware, and that's why it's the topic.

6. venioni

venioni MDL Senior Member

Mar 28, 2014
    I think you are wrong to this, that i connect to internet via MS software OS that does not mean MS must watcing me what i do i think when you buy

a pc with preinstall windows OS you buy the OS for make anyone our works and not wathcing us THE MS company and US government....:mad:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. pirithous

pirithous MDL Member

Dec 17, 2014
    #67 pirithous, Aug 4, 2015
    And for all we know you are a MS disinfo employee. Also, you are calling other people foolish, but isn't it foolish of yourself to get that bothered by some anonymous person on a forum?

8. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Open or closed source is NOT the point. It seems to be, but it isn't. As long as a product, no matter what it is, has got too much power due to a monopoly situation it becomes dangerous, especially when it comes from the US where anything is done for capitalism...the consumer becomes the product who has to eat what they say....

Development of an OS must be out of capitalistic interests and be done by a international community....Linux is closest to the ideal... to see what happens when one abuses open source just watch android..

9. Vladimar

Jul 16, 2015
    That's nice, but Windows 10 is still malware. But thanks for playing, and do come again. You can read the ass-spanking I just gave to the last several Enemy Agents, and apply the same treatment to yourself.

10. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

#70 AcuraTML, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2015

True Yen, but you have tons of options to lock any Linux down and real well, you cant do that with any windows or os x at this time

as you know and lets don't hide behind of thumb M$ will never throw part of any windows code into the great open, god help us all then... there is all ready more then enough head aches right across the www spectrum and major stuff

11. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    ..... gettin' brain frost here :cool2:.

12. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @pirithous: And you very well might be one of those "Lunatic Fringe Posters" that We talk about at MDL.

Try to read the post I've made and debunk it from a position of sanity.

:MJ

13. Vladimar

Jul 16, 2015
    I think he's saying that diversity among Operating Systems is where real security is. He might be right, at that level, IDK. Because malware can also adapt and be "diverse". There's a whole philosophical debate between homogeneity and diversity.

But it's not either/or. It doesn't have to be "The Open Source vs. Closed Source debate is meaningless, because the homogenous vs. diverse question is so much more important." I think both are important and depending on context, one could be more important than the other.

However, one fact is more important than any of the others, which is that closed source code is more dangerous and insecure than open source.

And also, Windows 10 is malware. The fact that MJ says I'm crazy, bad, mean, fattening, racist, stupid, ugly, fat, evil, deranged and dangerous (even if they are all true) is proof that the self-professed "crazy lady" is an Enemy Agent and a shill for Microsoft. And she doesn't want you to know that Windows 10 is malware.

Because Windows 10 is Malware is the topic of this thread, and not "MJ is an Enemy Agent for Microsoft". That's a different thread; and one I haven't started yet.

14. pirithous

pirithous MDL Member

Dec 17, 2014
    It's a saying as far as the world being grey. But you had to go all Asperger's on it as you do in your other posts. As for me refuting your other allegations about "side tracking" the topic, I have better things to do than to respond to somebody less intelligent than me and who reads into things completely erroneously.

15. Vladimar

Jul 16, 2015
    Here the Enemy Agent from Microsoft wants us to ignore the fact that she calls herself "crazy" while she diagnoses and condemns someone else for being "Lunatic Fringe". The grown-up word for what this Enemy Agent from Microsoft is doing is called "thread crapping" which is to deliberately post inflammatory notions in a thread in a deliberate effort to derail the thread.

Because that's just what Enemy Agents from Microsoft do. They call people "crazy" and do thread crapping, because they do not want other people talking about "Windows 10 is Malware", which is the topic of this thread.

Because it is. Malware, I mean. Windows 10 is Malware, and MJ is an Enemy Agent from Microsoft, that craps in threads and calls people crazy.

16. Vladimar

Jul 16, 2015
    I might have read you erroneously, but you are still off-topic and trying to derail the topic from "Windows 10 is malware" to "Vladimar reads erroneously" and "Vladimar is neither black or white" or "Vladimar is black and white both" or whatever off-topic distraction you are trying to make the center of attention, instead of...

(drum roll....)

Windows 10 is malware.

Maybe you can start your own thread "Vladimar is a Doo-Doo Head" and you and MJ (the Enemy Agent of Microsoft) can post all your anti-Vladimar opinions over there. This thread is for talking about how (wait for it...)

Windows 10 is Malware. Why DO you not want people talking about how Windows 10 is Malware.

Because Windows 10 is... erm... uh... I forget what was that again... uh...

Oh yeah, MALWARE. Windows 10 is Malware. I keep forgetting this, due to all the thread crapping and Enemy Agents from Microsoft trying to derail the thread.

17. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

#77 AcuraTML, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2015

Yen Please put that MJ on a leash she is becoming a real pain in my ass speaking personally. please do something ( he or she is becoming a lost child in a school yard and asking for trouble)

or of course she or he is part of the cult inside this forum that's a different can of worms just remember Yen there are young kids in here seeking assistance with real concerns and these kids I believe should not be reading bottom of the belly comments and statements

That's my two cents and if there is any dignity and values left in this joint

18. Vladimar

Jul 16, 2015
    Hmm, I don't understand this comment. Are you saying that one of the side effects of Windows 10 being malware is that it makes your brain freeze? Is that like a software freeze on a computer? We've seen a lot of reports about Windows 10 being malware, but no one has ever said that the malware causes your actual BRAIN to freeze.

How weird.

I assume that's what you meant, and not something else that was off-topic (which is "Windows 10 is Malware) because that would be off-topic thread-crapping and very "Enemy Agent of Microsoft"-like behavior, which I am sure you wouldn't want to do, or be like or anything else because that would distract attention away from the fact that Windows 10 is malware, which is the topic, in case you didn't know.

19. pirithous

pirithous MDL Member

Dec 17, 2014
    #79 pirithous, Aug 4, 2015
    And you've been talking about plenty of other things besides malware, so why don't you stop making double standards. You keep claiming that MJ may be a Microsoft employee, which she very may well be. Maybe her family owns MS stock. But there's no proof of that. Also, she should not call you a fool and get extremely bothered by your posts because to get bothered by an anonymous person on a forum is childish.

I'm not playing favorites here. I don't dislike anybody or like anybody based on nit picking little stupid things. People are imperfect and make mistakes, so that needs to be taken into account when partaking in any debate. The fact, though, that this privacy debate is being had is good. And yes, Windows 10 is Malware (in layman's terms).

20. MysTikAL3

MysTikAL3 MDL Senior Member

Jul 15, 2013
    I haven't seen one post yet that provides any substantial argument that Windows 10 does NOT have built-in functions that behaves just as malware...:g:
    Conclusion...:rolleyes: