Windows 7 Hotfix repository

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by SoLoR, May 22, 2010.

1. MELERIX

MELERIX MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2011
  2. shhnedo

shhnedo MDL Expert

Mar 20, 2011
    But why do you need to integrate this notification?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mb_force

mb_force MDL Junior Member

Mar 24, 2017
    [QUOTE = "shhnedo, postagem: 1532307, membro: 210556"] Mas por que você precisa estar numa notificação? [/ QUOTE]

every 3 months Make new DVDs of windows 7 / 8.1 / 10, this update is the only one that is still requested, I have searched all the places and I can not find it, only Find v2

4. shhnedo

shhnedo MDL Expert

Mar 20, 2011
    Let me rephrase that: Why would someone need an "update", whose sole purpose is to show a nag screen(notification) about Windows 7's end of support? This "update" is, essentially, useless, it doesn't do anything else, literally.
    Besides, you've already posted links to the .msu's in your request. Those can be integrated.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mb_force

mb_force MDL Junior Member

Mar 24, 2017

the links I posted are from v2 I need v3

6. steven4554

steven4554 MDL Expert

Jul 12, 2009
  7. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    Warning: Security-only update KB4507456 is infected with Diagtrack malware! Unless a cleaned-up variant surfaces, I will not install it.

8. MELERIX

MELERIX MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2011
    malware ? lol, its just basic telemetry to check and report automatically the issues related with Windows Update, thats all.

9. BetADNA

BetADNA MDL Junior Member

Jul 26, 2015
  10. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    I just love all the exaggerations about telemetry and the use of specific terms, like bomb or infected, etcetc,, On 7 it's just technical and ofcourse msft keeps an eye on the upgrade compatibility for when EOS arrives.

11. Carlos Detweiller

Dec 21, 2012
    How to put this politely? They have no business to sniff around on MY systems. All they've achieved is that I will not install that update (and any further including that malware), ever. Idiots.

12. MELERIX

MELERIX MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2011
    they are not sniffing around your system, they are only getting report data about specifically Windows Update issues.

13. Carlos Detweiller

Dec 21, 2012
    Which I NEVER consented to. They have to ask me. And I will say NO.

14. MELERIX

MELERIX MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2011
    #10478 MELERIX, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    they don't need to ask you for that, becase they are the owner of the OS not you, you are just an user of the OS.

15. joluboga

joluboga MDL Member

Dec 4, 2011
    You already consented to it, when you installed the OS. Did you actually read the EULA or just pressed NEXT?

16. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    #10480 case-sensitive, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2019
    Mini rant with a smile :) ---- >

>the don't need to ask you for that, becase they are the owner of the OS not you, you are just an user of the OS.
    >You already consented to it, when you installed the OS. Did you actually read the EULA or just pressed NEXT?

Gentlemen ......... You dont understand law . Laws are a feeble attempt to write down RIGHTS . Rights come before laws ....... and laws have to be legitimate . Laws that dont respect rights are not legitimate . Contracts that dont respect rights are not legitimate . Laws can not disqualify other laws ...... OR rights .

When i buy something it's mine to do with what i want when i want . I can sell and give away what i own . I am not a kackpitalist slave with no rights that only rents things . I am not on the planet to be farmed on the way to the slaughterhause by the criminaly rich .

Human rights come before governments , rich people and corperations / firms . In a democracy people have rights ...... for the people by the people ...... not for the criminaly rich by the criminaly rich .

The US ' legal system ' is a kackpitalist ' legal system ' . With kackpitalist ' laws ' and kackpitalist ' courts ' , ' judges ' , ' state prosecuters ' and ' prisons ' . The drug ' laws ' prove that ........ the most people in prison in the US are there for ' drug offences ' ....... the US has the largest prison population in the world ...... and the vast majority are black or hispanic that ' lived ' in poverty = A large part of the US society has been made poor , criminalised and ...... farmed ...... for not buying government drugs = Alcohol , sugar and tobaco ...... the three worst / most dangerous drugs that we know . The whole production , dealer and suplier chain is backed and protected by the governments . Those drug laws cause the whole world massive problems and burden our health systems with costs ...... that the governments and kackpitalists that sell the alc , sugar and tobaco deal and make masive profits from . Just as the kackpitalists did with china twice in opium wars trying to force china to be good kackpitalist consumers / victims ........ by making them opiate addicts ...... same same with alc , sugar and tobaco .

Drug addicts are a captive market ...... they have to buy those products .

That means that instead of representing the people and doing things for the country they do it for the criminaly rich ........ and at the same time make imense profits that they then buy weapons from themselves with ....... and cause finacial wars a la 1984 ...... for instance ...... the war against terror ( But they dont bomb the culprits = THEMSELVES !!! ) ....... the ' war against drugs ' where they put billions of $$ in the hands of the international mafia and are responsible for hundreds of thousands of victims , deaths and poverty ........ or the curent 2nd american cold war against the rest of the world .

Have we got legal rights ? Are we free ? If we arent free we are at best victims and at worst slaves . A very easy and undenyable democracy test :) ---- >

Do you live in democracy ? Or are you ( WE ) slaves ? IF we're free WE decide . If we live in dictatorship ........ we dont decide ...... people decide for us ...... make a profit out of it and us ...... and we have to pay for it , have to take the responsibility for it ...... and them ....... and we DIE .

Did you vote for the climate kacktastrophy ?

Did you vote for the disaperance of the small animals , the insects , wild flowers , the fish in the sea and rivers , the polution of our drinking water , for the atmospheric polution , for the light polution , for the comming mass extermination of species

Did you vote for the nuclear attacks against two defensless civilian targets

Did you vote for the holocaust and chemical weapons attacks against vietnam , thailand , kambodia and laos ...... and over 400 exterminated vilages like my lai ...... wich was based on the lie that the vietnamese attacked the american fleet with rubber dingys ...... wich the americans lost

Did you vote for the holocausts in iraq 2 times with the use of nuclear shells based on american lies about weapons of mass deception

Did you vote for the holocaust in and destabilisation of libya based on the lie that gadafi was an evil person ...... because he wouldnt lick american arse and sell them cheep petrolium products

Did you vote for the holocaust in and destabilisation of syria based on the lie that it's a civil war allthough the americans anounced their attack in a list of 7 countrys to be attacked before they organised and caused the fake revolution ....... wich the americans lost .

Did you vote for the holocaust in and destabilisation of yemen by the saudi barbarians and other ultra right wing dictaterships

Did you vote for the holocaust in and destabilisation of somalia

Did you vote for the holocaust , apartheid and sytematic extermination of the palastinian people ...... phosphor bombs on childrens playing grounds !!!

Did you vote for the war in / against africa that's going on behind our backs .

ALL things caused and profited from by governments and their kackpitalist masters ...... on our backs at our cost .

= I own what i buy .