Windows 8 contacts cache exposes personal data.

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Yen, May 11, 2012.

1. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    You are right we are living in a capitalistic world but we also have a democracy. To earn money for daily use is not the problem.

"Their greed comes from the world we live in."
    Have you ever seen 'greed' somewhere 'in the world'? Does the world say: I want your money?
    It are HUMANS who have greed. So when M$ has greed, the people of M$ have it!

It seems you are arguing like somebody who cannot take responsibility. Like:" Mr. Judge, I am not bad, it's the bad world out there who is affecting me"

M$ systematically destroys competitors by using their accumulated power of their money. They can enforce own 'ideas' because of the lack of choice of the end users.
    Poison to all monopolists is freedom of choice, since it would kill their monopoly.
    That's the point.
    Mono= one. One mind never can have the power of many different minds / ideas. Buying a product of a monopolist supports simple-mindedness. No matter who it is.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. socrates007

socrates007 MDL Junior Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Right on Yen. M$ has continually abused its power and given end users very little choice, and also crappy code - even many security holes which is totally unforgiveable. :good3: