Windows7-RTM-16385-X64 NOW IN GERMAN (DEUTSCH)!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by egon1970, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    YOU have to respect the forum rules!

This is an English (International) forum!
    In your Country you have to respect the rules as well, haven't you?...don't know what's your problem. If everybody would write his own native here....what would you expect?
    Informations for all?

If you don't like English, it's your problem...it's not my native, too.
    But English is an International language, German not!!!

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    The ONE AND ONLY SIMPLE REASON to talk in english is to COMMUNICATE - if everybody talks in the language he wants one wouldn't understand another.
    The language used here is english.

If you don't want to speak english - go somewhere else. Bad luck for you.

And this hasn't got to do anything with racism - YOU are rassistic by saying your language is the only one. There are people from Asia and everywhere. How would you like Chinese or whatever in here.

English is the only accepted language in here as english is the only language understood by all members!

End of discussion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. zerocool76

zerocool76 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2009
    Hey guys respect the rules from this forum...i´am german too and it is no problem to wrote in englisch...if you don´t can englisch change to a german forum...thats just my opinion!

4. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    You're right. It's also ok to use whatever language you like IF you post a translation in english, e.g. write your question in german and english.

5. egon1970

egon1970 MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2009
    Hello @ All!

So, this is a small request to our German-speaking users in the Forum here. Of course, I come with my mother tongue even more clearly than with English, yet I ask you a question you on the forum rules to keep and please post in English.
    PS: The thread was even briefly closed because of German postings, and the incomplete file list, which brings something no one. So, simply follow the rules, and any questions PM me (which can then also be in German)!

egon1970 ;)

6. zerocool76

zerocool76 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2009
    yes thats a good solution...and all are happy here:D

7. Yoshi

Yoshi MDL Junior Member

Feb 26, 2009
    @egon1970

I don't have any problems with using the english-setup but i thought i've seen some screenshots where regional settings were at thebeginning of the setup so i asked. :) But thanks anyways for that fantastic build.

8. viercp

viercp MDL Novice

Jul 18, 2009
    @egon1970

i really appreciate that you upload the german version.

No problem to use the english one for myself but my girlfriend dont speak english that good :rolleyes:

Just 2 questions: how much parts are this in total and is there any patch or something else for activation in it ?

many thanks

9. VelleX

VelleX MDL Member

Jul 14, 2009
    hows about adding all links to your first post, so the users don't have to search every page for the links ^^

I made my own ISO with german setup

10. egon1970

egon1970 MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2009
    Hello!

Yes, by the end of the thread I will give a summary (32 files) to download the entire post. Until then I post the files with their availability.

11. egon1970

egon1970 MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2009
    Hello!
    All together 32 Part. Sorry, but English is the sort of simple, because you can not go wrong. For an installation of the most basic concepts of the English language, and has just any user to camp. Currently it is not yet simple, the installation is still always the same, but on the English language until shortly before the conclusion where we also have 3 settings need to all be in the German language effectively. sorry, but even easier, I can not do at the moment.
    PS: Do not worry, the setup is so simple that even beginners create

12. viercp

viercp MDL Novice

Jul 18, 2009
    I dont have any problems with english language nor with any setup but i wonder if you have also activation patch/crack whatsoever.

I already found some posts in other Forums that the 7600 cant be activated automatically with prior keys which was avabl for the former builds.

13. xxMSIxx

xxMSIxx MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2009
    no cant be.... SInce Build 72xx the versions use retailkeys and no retailkey is leaked yet (would be stupid to leak one because MS knows which keys they gave to whom so if our "friend" would leak his key MS would know its him and he has a very very very "...." big problem...)

14. egon1970

egon1970 MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2009
    Hello!

Yes, there are currently few opportunities to activate these versions, not easy, but in any case .. running on time yet. Mehter something only time will it be possible to activate a variety of applications as well as develop opportunities. moment in any case, it is this version with different tools also activate not only knows how long this condition persists, because... unfortunately I have no crystal ball here.

15. egon1970

egon1970 MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2009
    Hello!

So dear people, the last 2 files are now underway. I wish you at least as much fun with this version, as I already have it. My modem still live, my Internet provider is determined to hate me, but now you have a version available with her in the usual way you work. For further questions, I am happy to be .... And also learn something about love.

egon1970